FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Chat room feedback/discussion > Dodgy experience

Dodgy experience

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *am.K OP   Man  over a year ago

Birmingham

So I was chatting to this (Asian) tv we set up meet she gave me the postcode but not no door number I’ve got to the address then I was told to send pictures of myself which she already seen as I already sent them to her. Then she told me to come to the front door ( as it will be open) and then to get changed outside in the hallway leave my clothes outside and come into the dark room ( Bear in mind this house is a HMO which I didn’t know at the time as she didn’t tell me ) I was out side her room and i could here some guys in the room the door was a bit open lights were off. I don’t do dark rooms not on the 1st meet so i left then she sends me a message saying she is d*unk and talking to herself wtf ?? I’ve reported it to admin as she’s blocked me nw.

Was i right to do one as i didn’t feel safe ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ed-monkeyCouple  over a year ago

Hailsham

Totally right and totally right to report the profile

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

I think people should be wary of anything like this, it could be they are sending you to the wrong address.

Birmingham

Absolutely true 100% everyone needs to feel safe.

Birmingham

I did Report it they had 2 profiles on one he was acting as a tv and the other as a male.

By *ooo wet tight hornyWoman  over a year ago

lancashire

Yes you did the right thing 100%...who knows what could have happened if you had gone in to that room...Keep safe always!!!

By *exyguy76Man  over a year ago

lancashire

Definitely the right thing. If you had left yr clothes outside & gone in some 1 could of moved or hidden them then you would of been in trouble getting back to your car. I always check reviews & cam with people before meeting up.

By *inlingerie1Woman  over a year ago

N.Yorkshire

Glad you went with your gut and left. Always better safe than sorry

Biggest red flag for me is not cam/video calling first - they could be any dodgy catfish or worse otherwise. Genuine people like to be discreet but will be open to, or want the above (or similar) if serious about meeting 1-2-1, surely xo

» Add a new message to this topic