FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Chat room feedback/discussion > Reporting someone

Reporting someone

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

While in a chatroom, a guy i don't know and had never spoken to before, asked me to verify him. Not a webcam gery. I refused pointing out i hadn't met him. I then reported him for this. Since then i have been blocked from seeing him. I presume admin/mod did this.

I'm wondering why they did that though ? I prefer to chose myself who i block.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

"While in a chatroom, a guy i don't know and had never spoken to before, asked me to verify him. Not a webcam gery. I refused pointing out i hadn't met him. I then reported him for this. Since then i have been blocked from seeing him. I presume admin/mod did this.

I'm wondering why they did that though ? I prefer to chose myself who i block."

*veri not gery

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"

I'm wondering why they did that though ? I prefer to chose myself who i block."

Yeh same here

By *idden Gem69Woman  over a year ago

north lanarkshire

When u report someone admin block each profile from each other, its just how its done

As the previous wrote, admin block you from each other. This is to help ensure that neither of you can begin an online feud. They will usually check through the conversation text, either messages or chat to find evidence. If the culprit is found to have tried again, they will usually block them outright.

By *os19Man  over a year ago

Edmonton

"As the previous wrote, admin block you from each other. This is to help ensure that neither of you can begin an online feud. They will usually check through the conversation text, either messages or chat to find evidence. If the culprit is found to have tried again, they will usually block them outright."
. What you say makes sense however I think if the two people who are blocked can possibly reply & quote each other on a forum like this and the potential is there to continue a feud on a different platform.

"When u report someone admin block each profile from each other, its just how its done"

Yeah i know, but why ? If they look at our conversation they will see it was a pleasant conversation, as are the messages we sent each other. There's no feud between us

"As the previous wrote, admin block you from each other. This is to help ensure that neither of you can begin an online feud. They will usually check through the conversation text, either messages or chat to find evidence. If the culprit is found to have tried again, they will usually block them outright."

Admin clearly didn't check our conversation or messages then

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

"When u report someone admin block each profile from each other, its just how its done"

It depends on what the report is as to whether you are blocked from each other. The OP scenario isn't normally one of them

Forum Mod

O o O oo

I really don't think people should answers posts like this unless they know for sure exactly what happens. What you describe is assumptions

Maybe someone who knows for sure could answer it then

By *idden Gem69Woman  over a year ago

north lanarkshire

Im only going by whats happened when ive reported someone

Yeah i know it happens, i wonder why though

Forum Mod

O o O oo

"Maybe someone who knows for sure could answer it then "

I did further up

"When u report someone admin block each profile from each other, its just how its done

It depends on what the report is as to whether you are blocked from each other. The OP scenario isn't normally one of them"

So why did they block us from each other then ?

Forum Mod

O o O oo

I don't know, you would have to ask Admin, but at a guess it was probably a mistake

By *l1pp3ryCouple  over a year ago

Bradford

As said before perhaps you should contact admi direct to ask why but when I have reported someone before it instantly blocks, it doesn't wait for an admin to review the report to decide its good reason to block and then manually do it. I would suggest if you were having good conversation with this guy then simply telling him no should have been enough and there was no need to report him

By *dalisqueWoman  over a year ago

land of make believe

I had to report some people recently, I had already blocked them so this wasn't an issue ,they did eventually get blocked from the site.

Why if you are reporting someone would you still want them to be able to contact and watch you?

I reported him because he did something not allowed, guys rarely believe me but hopefully would believe admin.

He wasn't watching me, i never use webcam, i just chat. I would have chatted to him, i wasn't going to verify him.

How do i contact admin ?

By *udeNTw1stedMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

https://www.fabswingers.com/contact-us

Thank you

Omg how serous is this worse thing I have ever heard off lol

Lol. I’m jealous if this is the worst life has to throw at you bro

It's not serious and it's not the worst that life has thrown at me but if it makes my time on Fab be smoother then i will do it again and again.

» Add a new message to this topic