FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Chat room feedback/discussion > Directing chat rooms - boring chat

Directing chat rooms - boring chat

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Isn't it disappointing when the Directing Rooms have people chatting about ordinary daily things that surely would be better placed in general or area chat rooms

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ablo minibar123Woman  over a year ago

It's about as annoying as when people come into the non directing rooms and start trying to direct.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Isn't it disappointing when the Directing Rooms have people chatting about ordinary daily things that surely would be better placed in general or area chat rooms "

Chat rooms have always been a disappointment.

By *ola xWoman  over a year ago

Oswestry Shropshire

"It's about as annoying as when people come into the non directing rooms and start trying to direct."

Agreed

By *ed-monkeyCouple  over a year ago

Hailsham

You could always use the block button (provided free of charge no less) to block those you deem to be boring ... that way you'll only see the messages from people who do interest you

By *cidcassual88Man  over a year ago

Glasshoughton

"Isn't it disappointing when the Directing Rooms have people chatting about ordinary daily things that surely would be better placed in general or area chat rooms "

Some folk think its facebook with all the look at me photos and crap like that and just sitting there not doing anything on cam , if yer not playing i think you should be moven on, i mean why u wanna watch a woman just sitting there ?

By *torm in a G cupWoman  over a year ago

Land of the Long White Cloud

I like to chat in the directing rooms. I use them as it tends to be where my Fab friends hangout. At other times I like to play on cam.

I think it is up to people how they choose to use the rooms, perhaps those who don't enjoy what they are reading or viewing could hop to one of the many other available rooms .... Just a thought.

I agree with you it's very disappointing when you go into a Directing room and people are talking about daily things.

Equally it's disappointing when you go into a general room and you might want to just talk about something a bit tough in cheek sexy people say you should be in the Directing room, sorry .

I never watch cams so wouldn’t know! I do go on cam though and put on a show

"It's about as annoying as when people come into the non directing rooms and start trying to direct."

By *ase4122Man  over a year ago

Lancashire

Think the name is misleading, believe they should just be called begging rooms. It's like a stampede of cattle in there most times with mainly single men begging to be watched while they knock one out. I never go on cam but like to watch cpls and females enjoying themselves and will try to strike up a conversation, mostly too busy though for that.

By *untimes44Couple  over a year ago

Worcester

We enjoy watching cams as a couple and having our cam on too but often think it's a bit dull. People could do with more ideas how to spice things up a little. I have shaved L on cam before which was good fun... Any other ideas?

By *eavenscentitCouple  over a year ago

barnstaple

I'm more concerned when I see couples where the woman looks extremely uncomfortable. There was one last night where she was fidgeting and pulling her clothes to hide herself. Whilst he kept trying to expose her. It looked far from fun.

By *nt0001Man  over a year ago

london

"We enjoy watching cams as a couple and having our cam on too but often think it's a bit dull. People could do with more ideas how to spice things up a little. I have shaved L on cam before which was good fun... Any other ideas?"

I get my Lovense max 2 out and hand out a control link to someone. They then can control the vibration so it makes it interactive.

By *ultry SuccubusTV/TS  over a year ago

London&Dublin

"

I get my Lovense max 2 out and hand out a control link to someone. They then can control the vibration so it makes it interactive. "

That is a very hot thing to do.

By *ab365XMan  over a year ago

Paisley

Does anyone here remember the site Secz . Com? I preferred that for the chat rooms.

» Add a new message to this topic