FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Chat room feedback/discussion > Best thing you have seen in the chat rooms

Best thing you have seen in the chat rooms

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *obbobean OP   Man  over a year ago

dagenham

The best I saw was the other day. A young married coupe both 29 (according to profile) were putting on a show. He was tall very muscular with a huge shaved cut cock and she was short very fit body nice sized tits and a shaved cunt. After about 5 minutes of oral both ways, the husband picked his wife up and threw her over his shoulders and was eating her cunt out while she was sucking his huge cock. They gave a really good show

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Earlier this year I was on holiday in Bournemouth and was checking forums/cams and a couple were actually staying in same hotel.ended up chatting and watching them on cam.next morning as I went for breakfast I noticed them and was sat there thinking Christ Ive seen both of you naked.they walked past me and smiled and whispered hope you liked the show last night.

By *obbobean OP   Man  over a year ago

dagenham

Did you end up playing with them?

"Did you end up playing with them?"
no they must have left that day as didn't see them again while there

There was a mfcouple & the female was a little shy. The guy was gradually getting her naked and fondling her as she was looking at the camera. It was really good to see her getting turned on and more involved.

My absolute favourite was when two of the beautiful women on here were on cam (separately) and one was controlling the other’s vibrator remotely. The joy on her face watching the other squirm was priceless!

By *rufflesCouple  over a year ago

manchester

"Earlier this year I was on holiday in Bournemouth and was checking forums/cams and a couple were actually staying in same hotel.ended up chatting and watching them on cam.next morning as I went for breakfast I noticed them and was sat there thinking Christ Ive seen both of you naked.they walked past me and smiled and whispered hope you liked the show last night."

Yeah right!!!!

» Add a new message to this topic