FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Chat room feedback/discussion > Cams in multiple chat rooms

Cams in multiple chat rooms

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ickdasterdly51 OP   Man  over a year ago

Lingfield

How come I see people on cam in more than one chat room? In currently looking at someone in room 3 and when I switch to room two she's there as well? This happens quite a lot.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Sometimes that happens when the user hasnt clicked the X to close the current room they are in and jumped straight into another room.

"Sometimes that happens when the user hasnt clicked the X to close the current room they are in and jumped straight into another room. "

This. When you leave a room you should click on the X top right-hand corner of the room. Then you fully leave the room.

I don't know why it doesn't always happen but sometimes when you just change rooms without exiting the previous room properly you remain in the room and in the new room. So you may see somebody in 2 or more rooms but they are only in one room.

Years ago you could be in more than one room at once and lots of people did. Some people were hoggin chat and stopping others getting into rooms. Thankfully the website owners made a change. If you try and be in more than one room at once your chat session ends and you have to rejoin.

In short, you can't be in more than one chat room at once. The chat may be showing a person is in more than one chat room. In reality, they are only in one chat room. They just have not been logged out of previous chat rooms by the chat software.

By *portbilly1976Man  over a year ago

manchester

Ah - is this why I can see someone in a room, but I’m unable to click on their cam (the icon isn’t there) yet clearly they are on cam as I see comments relating to what they’re doing?

The trick then is to try and work out which room they are actually on cam in

By *udeNTw1stedMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

"Ah - is this why I can see someone in a room, but I’m unable to click on their cam (the icon isn’t there) yet clearly they are on cam as I see comments relating to what they’re doing?

The trick then is to try and work out which room they are actually on cam in "

No. That sounds like you have entered a full room in view only mode.

Users can block "view only mode" users from seeing their cam.

"Ah - is this why I can see someone in a room, but I’m unable to click on their cam (the icon isn’t there) yet clearly they are on cam as I see comments relating to what they’re doing?

The trick then is to try and work out which room they are actually on cam in "

Unless you've entered a full room in view only mode. There's an option to turn off cams to these users, so the person might be in the room but you can't open their cam. You'll know if you're in view only mode as you get a pop up telling you when you enter and also if you try to type anything in chat. (not sure if you get the same pop ups on mobile though)

By *r G and Lizzy BCouple  over a year ago

Burton-upon-Trent

"How come I see people on cam in more than one chat room? In currently looking at someone in room 3 and when I switch to room two she's there as well? This happens quite a lot."

We do this on purpose, gets more people watching you and keeps the stalkers guessing lol

» Add a new message to this topic