FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Chat room feedback/discussion > cams not visible

cams not visible

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *elshman52 OP   Man  over a year ago

North Wales

Is there a limit on how many can watch a cam ? Quite often, I see several comments about someone but am unable to view them. The cam icon isnt there.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *oleyunitedMan  over a year ago

cornwall

I have the same problem. Gets very frustrating! Especially as I'm a Gold site supporter

By *lasgowboy1991Man  over a year ago

glaagow

Same here. It’s really really frustrating because nobody knows why this is happening and it needs sorting out especially for us hold supporters of the site and have been for a number of years

By *aughtyRascal85Man  over a year ago

lancs

Yep, ive always seemed to have this problem and yet to find a solution. Frustrating as it always seems to be the best cams that I can’t view

By *ucka39Man  over a year ago

Newcastle

The problems could remain within your browser, I suggest remove the browser app and reinstall plus check for junk files

By *avid 50Man  over a year ago

kendal

It always seems worse when I’m on my iPhone as soon as the room comes up several icons disappear and as you say there are still comments on the disappeared cams

By *otsossieMan  over a year ago

Chez/Sheff

This is annoying. I think it’s driven by a flag on their profile to not allow people to view if they joined when the room is full.

The annoying bit is this flag doesn’t reset, so even if you left the room and rejoined when you are the only two people in there, you still can’t see their cam.

» Add a new message to this topic