FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Chat room feedback/discussion > Bisexual layby

Bisexual layby

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *23456999 OP   Man 45 weeks ago

york

Hi I am not sure if i woukd be classed as a bi guy I am not attracted tomen but like to be used by men and women! Wtf am i!, at times particularly when stressed I feel the need to be used!

Today I visited a local cottaging site and went into the woods, this guy followed me in , I started to feel aroused, I saw he was watching me, which made me more excited, I dropped my trousers, when I looked round this guy was filming me!

I pulled my pants up and made a sharp exit!

I am worried he may contact the police or post on social media, he was at work in his work van and uniform, I took a pic of his registration number and van!

I am sure many will call me all the names under the sun!

There needs to be a safe place for all sexual orientation to go to. Haa any one else experienced anything similar? Although I wanted something to happen this was not what I expected, I feel violated!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *iscreetfuncpl12Couple 45 weeks ago

Somerset

There are endless safe spaces for people of all sexual orientations to go for sex. Saunas, clubs etc. they could even do it in the safest space of all, their home, though for many that would involve telling the wife they like cock. I really don’t want to bump into people having sex in the woods when I am out with my kids.

By *hantelle-La-SlutTV/TS 45 weeks ago

South Birmingham

" I really don’t want to bump into people having sex in the woods when I am out with my kids. "

i play outdoors a lot but i make sure the places i go are

1 places known for dogging/cruising

2 away from anywhere were family might be around ( ie i would not play in a public park or car park for that reason alone)

By *un always 555Couple 45 weeks ago

Eccles

[Removed by poster at 16/05/23 22:32:23]

By *leased to meet youTV/TS 45 weeks ago

Southend-on-Sea

I meet another tv for outdoors fun at night love the thrill of being close to people in cars eating their Macdonald's n they have no idea a couple of tvs are fucking in the tree's

» Add a new message to this topic