FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Chat room feedback/discussion > Getting communication going ...

Getting communication going ...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ilverknight500 OP   Man 27 weeks ago

ellon

Not new new to site but I find it being a male difficult to get communication going , feel like I'm doing all wrong ? I feel I'm a easy guy to get on with and have good conversation skills with some banter , but that doesn't seem to help ? Can anyone help, give advice etc ... have looked at forums chat rooms but it's like a needle in a hay stack .... yours sincerely

Silveknight500

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *couse30.Man 27 weeks ago

gwynedd

Your not doing anything wrong! Just be yourself and I'm sure you'll meet people who are on your vibe. Don't change to try fit in otherwise you'll have to not be yourself with the people you meet. It's like a needle in a haystack probably because your not like every tom dick and Harry and that's a good thing.

By *orthyorkypairCouple 27 weeks ago

North Yorkshire

Its not just a male thing couples struggle too especially if your over 30 and not showing your flange every 5 mins on cam!!!!!!!!!!!

By *ucka39Man 27 weeks ago

Newcastle

People have different levels of humour, some times it doesn't suit everyone within the crowd so it's finding your audience.... and everything else with it personality, looks

ellon

Thanks for honest reply , have a good one ??

ellon

That's what I dony know either as do people want to see your bits or not , I suppose it's better being ie stepping gently rather than full on ...

Was smiling at your flange comment , like scouse said just be you.... thank you for your reply, much appreciated... have a nice day ..

ellon

Thank you kind sir , much appreciate your reply and yes very true .. thanks

By *greggorMan 27 weeks ago

Sydney University

Tip from me dont use the joke

What's the difference between iron man and iron woman... It got me an instant block

ellon

Lol no use gregor! Always up for a joke.... life to short... just keep going is my advice .... all the best ...

By *rpinkeperkyMan 24 weeks ago

Wychbold

"Not new new to site but I find it being a male difficult to get communication going , feel like I'm doing all wrong ? I feel I'm a easy guy to get on with and have good conversation skills with some banter , but that doesn't seem to help ? Can anyone help, give advice etc ... have looked at forums chat rooms but it's like a needle in a hay stack .... yours sincerely

Silveknight500 "

By *ophieslutTV/TS 24 weeks ago

Central

"That's what I dony know either as do people want to see your bits or not , I suppose it's better being ie stepping gently rather than full on ...

Was smiling at your flange comment , like scouse said just be you.... thank you for your reply, much appreciated... have a nice day .."

You don't need to show your "bits" but letting others see your physique gives them a reasonable chance to assess how appealing you may be, to be physically close to.

Emphasise your strong points and don't emphasise what others may view as negatives, though remain honest.

By *ot to giggleWoman 24 weeks ago

Coventry

i think it depends on who is in the chat room and where the chat is going. A busy room such general there is a lot of conversation threads going so its very difficult to follow when its busy and difficult to get into.

A room where the conversation is general and everyone is included is one that is easier to get into. I find sitting and watching for a bit then joining in on the conversation then helps.

But i seem to go and sit in a room and people come - god knows why - i do however like to try and keep everyone included in the conversation.

By *ilverknight500 OP   Man 24 weeks ago

ellon

"i think it depends on who is in the chat room and where the chat is going. A busy room such general there is a lot of conversation threads going so its very difficult to follow when its busy and difficult to get into.

A room where the conversation is general and everyone is included is one that is easier to get into. I find sitting and watching for a bit then joining in on the conversation then helps.

But i seem to go and sit in a room and people come - god knows why - i do however like to try and keep everyone included in the conversation.

"

That's thoughtful of you , a lot of chat rooms seem to be stale or stopped long time ago , or am I looking at wrong ones ?

By *entle_lover_xMan 24 weeks ago

Great Dunmow

If you mean getting communication going in the chat rooms specifically then not sure that is very easy at all and wouldn't have high expectations. Whenever I've dipped in and out of over the years never got the impression many getting chatting and mean via the chatrooms. More for the visual experience both ways.

If you mean more generally of course not easy but possible. Just need to keep plugging away with profile, messages, Forum etc. Best of luck.

» Add a new message to this topic