FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Chat room feedback/discussion > Some rules need further clarification

Some rules need further clarification

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ueenieeee OP   Woman 26 weeks ago

Essex

Using the cams for the first time last night I received a ban. I didn’t get a message explaining it, nothing. Just removed from chat rooms. I have since received a message, however when I was finally able to find the rules ( link in chat room doesn’t work ) it would seem they don’t actually clarify. Anything illegal, your going to have to be specific and, consider that in some parts of the world you can do things and they aren’t illegal. I also think if your banned by a mod they should message and explain why, for some of us it’s a genuine mistake.

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By *ugby 123Couple 26 weeks ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

You had an auto mail when the ban was issued explaining what you were banned for and for how long. A Mod won't personally mail you.

We are in the UK so whatever is illegal here is not allowed on site so why you had a ban.

The link in chat works ( just checked for you ) and the link to how you would enter chat has the link to the chat rules for you too.

https://www.fabswingers.com/webchat/

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)