FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Chat room feedback/discussion > Rooms for certain ages

Rooms for certain ages

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP    19 weeks ago

Would think rooms for certain ages would be a good thing just so people can talk to there preferd age am 26 and love talk people round my age think could be good way for people to communicate easier

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ucka39Man 19 weeks ago

Newcastle

Hiya op

The chat rooms are full already with users of all ages by the site age limit and id say it gives everyone a chance to explore and get to know each other if they want to explore as it can be difficult for users at a age that you've described but also wanting to explore were all adults

By *eandmrsjones69Couple 19 weeks ago

Middle England

I get people might have an age range. But someone who was say 29 yesterday is the same person today at 30.

Yes we get we are older but when we meet guys at clubs and they want to have sex with Mrs, the last thing on their mind is her age.

Just my two pennies worth.

By *heonixrising500Man 19 weeks ago

Barnsley

Age is only a number

By *ot2newCouple 14 weeks ago

a bakery

"I get people might have an age range. But someone who was say 29 yesterday is the same person today at 30.

Yes we get we are older but when we meet guys at clubs and they want to have sex with Mrs, the last thing on their mind is her age.

Just my two pennies worth."

There was once no big issue over ages in the swinging world in general or on fab but it’s come to pass that there is in the main now. But as you rightly say, most guys have no issue with women of any age. The shallow prejudice thing is very much the domain of women and many couples .

By *untimeswithme69Man 13 weeks ago

London

Great idea!

By *rozac_fairyCouple 13 weeks ago

Tamworth

"I get people might have an age range. But someone who was say 29 yesterday is the same person today at 30.

Just my two pennies worth.

There was once no big issue over ages in the swinging world in general or on fab but it’s come to pass that there is in the main now. But as you rightly say, most guys have no issue with women of any age. The shallow prejudice thing is very much the domain of women and many couples . "

Is it a shallow prejudice to have a preference?

Personally, I do consider ages when we go to clubs. I don't specifically want to play with men old enough to be my father.

Perhaps you could spin it round and say those who want to push people onto playing regardless of their preferences are entitled.

By *oupleus30Couple 12 weeks ago

Minster

"Would think rooms for certain ages would be a good thing just so people can talk to there preferd age am 26 and love talk people round my age think could be good way for people to communicate easier "

I think if this was the case then would find it difficult to find more people your own age as like alot of couples the Mrs is younger the Mr is older or other way round so would u disclued them because the Mr is older then you.

By *heeliechairMan 12 weeks ago

Essex

Just my two pennies worth."

Very nice indeed I'm a fan of the older age lady or couple have a great day ed

» Add a new message to this topic