FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Chat room feedback/discussion > No sound

No sound

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *.S.M OP   Man  over a year ago

Preston

Hi all. I cant get sound through my main speakers only via the headphone outlet on the front of my computer. if im on skype on the other hand i can get sound no problem through the main speakers. does any one know how to change settings to solve this. Iv'e tried all sorts of combinations on the audio settings of my computer, but nothing seems to work.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Seems to be working as ive been researching you guys in a directin room lol x

hi mine is the same i dont think you have to be in a directin room for it to work do you

Ok when I have problems I go to skype and go in the settings there and set it up -- Then I do the echo call test on there.. failing this start control pad flash player settings click local storage and allow chat.fabswingers.com - then tab 1 click cam and microphone settings allow fab ,aGain with the final tab playback again allow fab.

If your still having problems try a different browser I used to use google but since an update have had problems so now use firefox if your still having problems.

Go to start control panel sounds click on your speakers and configure ,if you have 2 options here Id advise disabling one -- then to your first tab recording again if u have two options disable one and configure the active one -- when you hit configure the speech recognition window opens hit on set up microphone follow the prompts hopefully at the end of this your microphone will be working.

If its not Skype it or repeat the last few steps again

If its still not -- *shrugs * I cant help you - sorry

By *.S.M OP   Man  over a year ago

Preston

All sorted guys Thanks.

» Add a new message to this topic