FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Chat room feedback/discussion > Cam

Cam

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *rumfuncouple2020 OP   Couple 10 weeks ago

Aldridge

Can someone explain how we go on cam,I can see myself but don't no if anyone's watching or who,never done it before,so need to explain in simple terms how to go about it,and how to choose what room we're in.thanks

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *torm in a G cupWoman 10 weeks ago

Land of the Long White Cloud

I choose the room by how many people are in it initially.

If I'm wanting a more intimate experience then I choose a room with less people in it.

If you just want to do your own thing and not be hassled by numerous requests/demands then choose a room that doesn't have directing in the name.

To know if anyone is watching your cam you just click on the eye symbol - all those names it appears next to are people who are watching you.

The people with red or shades of pink on their cam symbols are the most viewed in the room.

Another way of knowing if your cam is successfully on is just be reading the comments in the room. If the female half of your couple is on cam there will be comments directed to you pretty quickly.

Have fun

Aldridge

Aw that's really helpful thank you So much x

Aldridge

Iv had another look and all I can see is video of me,it says hide came and show cam,nothing else

By *idden Gem69Woman 10 weeks ago

north lanarkshire

Click show cam

By *torm in a G cupWoman 10 weeks ago

Land of the Long White Cloud

When I came I pick the chatroom first then click on the show cam option.

Once I can see myself in the top right hand of the screen then I click on the eye symbol on the header bar above the list of people in the room (it is just to right of the cam symbol)

This will then show me who is watching my cam as it will show an eye next to each person in the room that is watching.

I can also see if anyone is watching by following the chat thread to see if people are commenting about my cam.

If you want to move to a different room just remember to click your cam off first before you do or you will show up in both rooms (weird glitch)

Hope that explanation helps.

By *itygamesMan 10 weeks ago

UK

Go on cam and ask in the room if your cams on

By *estrideyetMan 10 weeks ago

Aspatria

Message me when your next on cam al click on and see if its working hun xx

By *annSummersMan 10 weeks ago

Glasgow

I love to cam.

By *heonixrising500Man 10 weeks ago

Barnsley

I just cum on cam

By *andy-FellaMan 9 weeks ago

Harthill

Assuming you got your cam working - but just be aware that many folk (OK, many guys) room hop - but can keep your cam open.

So let's say you're in Directing room 1 and someone views you, you see the 'eye' icon on their name. But then they bugger off to room 2 - you can't see their name any more and don't know they are still watching.

It's one thing I do wish they would change in the chat rooms is to give an indication of who is watching you regardless of the room they and you are in.

Have fun, stay safe!

» Add a new message to this topic