FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Chat room feedback/discussion > How do I get my camera to work?

How do I get my camera to work?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *readlockAnimal OP   Man 2 weeks ago

NOTTINGHAM

Can someone please help me, I'm trying to get my camera working in the chat rooms,it keeps saying I need to allow my camera for this site but when I check my settings it is allowed? Help me please

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ucka39Man 2 weeks ago

Newcastle

Hiya op

Did you also accept permission on the site when you first go into the chat rooms

By *aron_TentakuruMan 2 weeks ago

Exeter

It's a common thing it seems, I have the same issue. Camera works fine, just this site with the issue. Really annoying as tbh the cam rooms are my favourite bit of the site.

By *ucka39Man 2 weeks ago

Newcastle

"It's a common thing it seems, I have the same issue. Camera works fine, just this site with the issue. Really annoying as tbh the cam rooms are my favourite bit of the site. "

Hiya

Try using a different browser like Firefox see if you are facing same issue

By *didasmanukMan 1 week ago

Staines

I've seen they are trying out new software for cams.currantly it's bets (or whatever they call it for site supporters)I think a lot of the problem is,the old software they used.is not supported anymore.theres help before you click large cams & when you get to update page.it just says there.no longer supported.roll on the new software fingers crossed

By *opping_candyWoman 1 week ago

West Yorkshire

"Can someone please help me, I'm trying to get my camera working in the chat rooms,it keeps saying I need to allow my camera for this site but when I check my settings it is allowed? Help me please"

Clear your cookies and temporary internet files, try again.

If no luck try a different browser. I've been using the chatrooms for aeons and still have cam issues for no apparent reason sometimes, so I alternate between Chrome and Firefox.

» Add a new message to this topic