FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Chat room feedback/discussion > Mobile chat cam

Mobile chat cam

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *SingleGuy OP   Man 2 weeks ago

Southampton

I’ve tired multiple different times changed settings etc etc but any time I’m in a chat room and try to use the phones camera, it comes on for about 5-10 secs and then blanks out.

Anyone else have problems with camera on mobile phone?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *yr48Man 2 weeks ago

ayr

Exactly the same here iPhone 13

By *SingleGuy OP   Man 2 weeks ago

Southampton

I’ve been looking through previous Threads and this seems to be a long ongoing thing.

Not sure what they have done to the mobile app but I never had this problem when I was previously on this site

By *ugby 123Couple 2 weeks ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

Is your signal OK?

By *ucka39Man 2 weeks ago

Newcastle

"I’ve been looking through previous Threads and this seems to be a long ongoing thing.

Not sure what they have done to the mobile app but I never had this problem when I was previously on this site"

Hiya

Try using a different browser on your mobile

In past I faced this issue and it turned out to be the browser which did this several months I switched to another browser like Firefox and was working great and regularly checked if previous one was working and did eventually

Always nice to leave a review on the app in the play store so the developer can check his/her application for any bugs

By *didasmanukMan 2 weeks ago

Staines

I've seen they are trying out new software for cams.currantly it's bets (or whatever they call it for site supporters)I think a lot of the problem is,the old software they used.is not supported anymore.theres help before you click large cams & when you get to update page.it just says there.no longer supported.roll on the new software fingers crossed

» Add a new message to this topic