FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Chat room feedback/discussion > finding help when needed

finding help when needed

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

is there a chance of clicking on someones name and seeing what chat room they are using so we can get help in chat quickly, like the old chat could see rooms without going into them cannot do it on new chat. just a thought

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

It has been suggested before. My concern is that I would want to be able to 'opt out' or turn it to 'friends only', as I do not want strangers to be able to follow me through the chatrooms.

but we had it for years and years in old chat and we had a lot more privacy as well. hell ppl know if we are supporters etc., a lot of old chat wasnt up to much etc., cams but a lot of the other benefits of userplane were good. to be honest i dont do directing rooms and to go in and out each room just to find help can be a pain

Oh I see.... you mean you want this 'find a person' feature to be limited to just 'find a chat-mod', so you can find one to sort out a problem?

In that case, I agree that mods need to be 'found' from outside the room.

While Admin are thinking about a 'find a chat-mod' solution, a couple of interim suggestions would be:-

~ put the chat-mods on your hotlist, so you can see which ones are online, and try their 'home' chatroom first

~ try the rooms with the most chatters first, as that's usually an indication of some 'action' which might need a mod's attention.

i have put em on hotlist well the few names that i do know

kitten stick me on your hotlist..

i'm mainly a daytime chatter but if i'm in come find me anytime. (usually Ireland or as sunny said the room with the most in it!)

thank you love xxxx have done so

i have a few on hotlist.. but it would be easier if it indicated which room they were in if they wer in chat..instead of havin to go in n out of each room!!??

"i have a few on hotlist.. but it would be easier if it indicated which room they were in if they wer in chat..instead of havin to go in n out of each room!!?? "

yep puddy it was so easy in old chat to skim rooms and look for the star lol now it is a lot harder

stick a report in and block.... that will save ya legs

"stick a report in and block.... that will save ya legs "

its okay richy i dont use me legs use me moby scooter lol

» Add a new message to this topic