FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Chat room feedback/discussion > exhibitionists

exhibitionists

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Not a moan just an observation.

For a swinger site with lots of exhibitionists im surprised thete does not appear to be much group sex or 3somes on cam just singles. If there ate they mostly turn cam off when fun starts . Sny idea why ??

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

well they might get recorded having sex???- and to be honest..why would u wanna be interested so much in the people on the other sides feelings when u have a group in front of u in person all ready for sexy action...

anyway...I think so many people cam far too much and actually it stops them from going for meets

"well they might get recorded having sex???- and to be honest..why would u wanna be interested so much in the people on the other sides feelings when u have a group in front of u in person all ready for sexy action...

anyway...I think so many people cam far too much and actually it stops them from going for meets"

If I was in a situation with a couple or group a webcam would be the last thing on my mind!

I've always perceived the cam rooms as just a means for solo fun or for couples to put on a show for others.

Not really my thing but each to their own!

By *aughtywifeandhimCouple  over a year ago

luton

We stopped camming .just in case we were filmed .we like being watched now. At club no cameras allowed .plus we can invite others to join in .a lot More fun then camming

If we had some group fun going in the last thing we would be worries about is a freakin web cam show, better to get down and dirty

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Understand that, not saying you have to tend the PC or webcam, but just leave it online while playing.

Its not alot different to fucking a partner on cam is it? in the throes of sex with partner I wouldnt stop to type or read anything but playing on cam can be erotic for groups as well as singles

There is one bi couple I often see at weekends on cam with their bi lover. Superb shows!

By *arolxxpaulCouple  over a year ago

sheffield

i just wish they would go to the right rooms to play on cam, so we dont have to put up with all the directing in a none directing room and getting abused because we ask them politley to go to the right room.

"well they might get recorded having sex???- and to be honest..why would u wanna be interested so much in the people on the other sides feelings when u have a group in front of u in person all ready for sexy action...

anyway...I think so many people cam far too much and actually it stops them from going for meets

If I was in a situation with a couple or group a webcam would be the last thing on my mind!

I've always perceived the cam rooms as just a means for solo fun or for couples to put on a show for others.

Not really my thing but each to their own! "

why watch when you can do?

"i just wish they would go to the right rooms to play on cam, so we dont have to put up with all the directing in a none directing room and getting abused because we ask them politley to go to the right room."

Maybe because they don't want to be directed? There's nowhere for an exhibitionist that's not interested in comments to go I'm afraid. Let's face it in the real throws of passion, who stops to read comments anyway?

"i just wish they would go to the right rooms to play on cam, so we dont have to put up with all the directing in a none directing room and getting abused because we ask them politley to go to the right room."

Rule 5: Appearing nude and playing on cam is allowed in all rooms.

Exhibitionists who want to use the regional rooms so they can play on cam without being directed ARE in the right room.

It is the people doing the directing who are in the wrong room. Report to Admin.

Agree totally, started a thread on very same topic, glad I'm not alone in my thoughts

"i just wish they would go to the right rooms to play on cam, so we dont have to put up with all the directing in a none directing room and getting abused because we ask them politley to go to the right room.

Rule 5: Appearing nude and playing on cam is allowed in all rooms.

Exhibitionists who want to use the regional rooms so they can play on cam without being directed ARE in the right room.

It is the people doing the directing who are in the wrong room. Report to Admin."

» Add a new message to this topic