FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Chat room feedback/discussion > Admin - can you please stop play cams in regional rooms

Admin - can you please stop play cams in regional rooms

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Several of us have chatted in chat rooms and so far all agree that play cams need to be stopped in regional rooms, as play cams alone, whether enticing or not, encourages streams of directors.

Maybe also applying same bans as forums, ie, first ban 24 hours might make them think twice before directing again

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By *inky-MinxWoman  over a year ago

Grantham

I agree with this, especially as there are plenty of directing rooms for that sort of thing.

The mids room is a nice sociable place and the directing just spoils it

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

We agree too... we spend half the time in there telling people its not directing..

Thanks.

"We agree too... we spend half the time in there telling people its not directing..

Thanks."

I know, either need round clock mods, which means admin taking more on to cover all rooms all time or ban sex cams, not needed in regional rooms, and anyone wanting to play should have no problem playing in directing rooms

"We agree too... we spend half the time in there telling people its not directing..

Thanks.

I know, either need round clock mods, which means admin taking more on to cover all rooms all time or ban sex cams, not needed in regional rooms, and anyone wanting to play should have no problem playing in directing rooms"

I do understand the frustration of this as I use to go into chat lots however I think to do what you want would still mean admin having to take on more mods to police it.

Thanks.

I know, either need round clock mods, which means admin taking more on to cover all rooms all time or ban sex cams, not needed in regional rooms, and anyone wanting to play should have no problem playing in directing rooms

I do understand the frustration of this as I use to go into chat lots however I think to do what you want would still mean admin having to take on more mods to police it. "

It would just make life easier as people that wanted to play on cam would know they could be reported for it..and wouldnt do it...

the regional rooms tend to be for chat rather than play..and it gets tiresome when a cam bunny is playing and every other comment is telling them to do something....

By *aradiseClub50Woman  over a year ago

Loughborough zouch

Thanks.

I do understand the frustration of this as I use to go into chat lots however I think to do what you want would still mean admin having to take on more mods to police it. "

More mods are needed, but to be fair regulars in chat rooms jump in and mod when needed, and report when needed to, but agree with OP no play cams in regional rooms as are unecessary and longer bans same as forums might deter many from re commiting

apologies.. think my webpage had a moment..

"apologies.. think my webpage had a moment.. "

Wondered what going on lol

Thanks.

Well I'd happily volunteer to mod of meant stopping directing and enticing that is going on all the time nowadays

"apologies.. think my webpage had a moment..

Wondered what going on lol"

think my enter button stuck... ohhhh sticky keyboard lol

but really it is getting silly now..and then the people u ask nicely not to direct get arsey..and then the people on cam DONT like losing the guys interest and get abusive.. so all in all it would solve a lot of issues.

"apologies.. think my webpage had a moment..

Wondered what going on lol

think my enter button stuck... ohhhh sticky keyboard lol

but really it is getting silly now..and then the people u ask nicely not to direct get arsey..and then the people on cam DONT like losing the guys interest and get abusive.. so all in all it would solve a lot of issues. "

Maybe admin could give their feedback on this, know lots are getting extremely fed up about it.

I personally never understood why forum users get what I deem correct length ban, yet chat users, directors in particular, get an hour, and are back doing same thing as soon as can get back in chat.

A ban of play cam with longer bans I think personally would greatly reduce what's going on, making chat enjoyable for all

"apologies.. think my webpage had a moment.. "

Lol mine does that but only twice

By *eviousLiasonsCouple  over a year ago

Travelling

So... where would people go to chat if they wanted to be on cam playing but not directed?

we like to play in the mids room

with local people watching

seems some on here dont like people fucking on cam on a swinging site !!!

" So... where would people go to chat if they wanted to be on cam playing but not directed?"

They could chose to ignore directions.

"we like to play in the mids room

seems some on here dont like people fucking on cam on a swinging site !!!"

I don't watch it... but that's why I stay in Midlands room and chat.

Travelling

" So... where would people go to chat if they wanted to be on cam playing but not directed?

They could chose to ignore directions. "

Ah... personal choice. But they already chose to go on cam in a regional room. We dont go on cam, but we do like to frequent a room where we can chat to local people. If we did go on cam, we would still choose to go into a room where we can chat to local people. Fabs is about giving people a choice, not taking it away.

Yes but without a chat mod in it becomes full of directing.. so regulars tend to suggest directing rooms and tell those directing that it's against the rules.. and there are plenty of rooms

" So... where would people go to chat if they wanted to be on cam playing but not directed?

They could chose to ignore directions.

Ah... personal choice. But they already chose to go on cam in a regional room. We dont go on cam, but we do like to frequent a room where we can chat to local people. If we did go on cam, we would still choose to go into a room where we can chat to local people. Fabs is about giving people a choice, not taking it away."

Irregardless of fact can't chat because of constant directing going on, which as a mod you are more than aware of dev

"Yes but without a chat mod in it becomes full of directing.. so regulars tend to suggest directing rooms and tell those directing that it's against the rules.. and there are plenty of rooms "

And then regulars get load abuse when they do!

Travelling

Just block the people that are directing. You cant see their text then. Optionally, report them too.

This way, you dont see the directing, and there is no need to punish those people that want to be on cam in a regional room.

If playing on cam was against the rules in any other room that the directing I get a feeling that somewhere along the line there would have to be more directing rooms. This could possible mean losing some or indeed all of the regional rooms otherwise it wouldn't be fair.

"If playing on cam was against the rules in any other room that the directing I get a feeling that somewhere along the line there would have to be more directing rooms. This could possible mean losing some or indeed all of the regional rooms otherwise it wouldn't be fair. "

Agreed with this, people who play on cam are within the rules as long as they don't do as directed, block and report the directors as the rules state. You can't please everyone but you can't change the rules to please yourself either. Morrigan used to love getting naked in mids chat although she didn't play or anything just do a reverse strip getting ready to meet me from work, however she is reluctant to go in there because as soon as she's naked to bullying starts, she could block and report the bullys but she just shuts chat down instead.

I don't play on cam but still get directed for just being on face cam.. so where does that come in to things?

I don't like or want to be directed, I've never encouraged it not reacted to it (as in done as asked but directors)But i would never go on cam in a direction room.. so i'd just not be able to cam then???

By *KMaxMan  over a year ago

Bristol

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

I also wonder why directors get a ban for ditecting yet people encouraging directing get away scot free surley they to should be banned for engouraging it if not in a ditecting room?

"I don't play on cam but still get directed for just being on face cam.. so where does that come in to things?

I don't like or want to be directed, I've never encouraged it not reacted to it (as in done as asked but directors)But i would never go on cam in a direction room.. so i'd just not be able to cam then???

"

I have face cam on.. I just tell directors to go away.. I've blocked that many in chat that I've had 20 people in and only 3 who I could talk too.

By *j_markCouple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Totteridge/Whetstone

" Just block the people that are directing. You cant see their text then. Optionally, report them too.

This way, you dont see the directing, and there is no need to punish those people that want to be on cam in a regional room."

This is good advice

We also need some more chat mods to better enforce the no-directing in non-directing room rule. We'll be adding some more shortly

Admin x

" Just block the people that are directing. You cant see their text then. Optionally, report them too.

This way, you dont see the directing, and there is no need to punish those people that want to be on cam in a regional room.

This is good advice

We also need some more chat mods to better enforce the no-directing in non-directing room rule. We'll be adding some more shortly

Admin x"

"I also wonder why directors get a ban for ditecting yet people encouraging directing get away scot free surley they to should be banned for engouraging it if not in a ditecting room?"

Agree with this

This is good advice

Admin x"

More mods are needed and I already block and report, but as can only block 500 it's not long before directors start re-appearing. Lingers bans would help, never understood ban rule for forums and chat, surely should be same across the board.

As for sten/ morrigan I was in room on day you talk about, no one was bullied, one lady mis interpretated something said to morrigan and apologised once realised error so saying she was bullied is bit far fetched

Travelling

"I also wonder why directors get a ban for ditecting yet people encouraging directing get away scot free surley they to should be banned for engouraging it if not in a ditecting room?

Agree with this"

However, playing on cam is not "encouraging directors". As a mod I have been asked to ban people before for this, and have always advised, when I see someone or hear them on cam say "tell me what you want me to do" I will ban them.

By *innamon!Woman  over a year ago

no matter

Would certainly make me feel more comfortable about entering rooms.. Face only perhaps..

Some times would be nice to have CAM only rooms so people can only enter with a face cam on. then we are all equal.

just a thought

"Would certainly make me feel more comfortable about entering rooms.. Face only perhaps..

Some times would be nice to have CAM only rooms so people can only enter with a face cam on. then we are all equal.

just a thought"

great idea

"Would certainly make me feel more comfortable about entering rooms.. Face only perhaps..

just a thought great idea "

Yes from me

how about turning general chat into a no nude / no playing / chat only room

that leaves the local room for local people to chat or play

By *ilandlarryCouple  over a year ago

more north lincs than mids!

But if people are saying that they go on cam and get directed then how will it solve the problems?

Each of the rooms get the "no directing" warnings regularly. People know the rules but choose to chance their luck anyway. I really don't see how making all the non directing room no play rooms will work.

"But if people are saying that they go on cam and get directed then how will it solve the problems?

Each of the rooms get the "no directing" warnings regularly. People know the rules but choose to chance their luck anyway. I really don't see how making all the non directing room no play rooms will work."

sorry, people say that they go on cam just showing face and get directed.

Curse you no "edit" option!!

exactly

also an innocent comment can come across as directing

By *innamon!Woman  over a year ago

no matter

"how about turning general chat into a no nude / no playing / chat only room

that leaves the local room for local people to chat or play "

Well that would exclude me as im always nude LOL despite the fact you only get the face

By *ootleCouple  over a year ago

Romford, Essex

We do have sex on cam and it appears by this thread to the horror of some in the regional rooms, (frequently we are in the south east) and we have always thought that it's OK to do so.

We have had lots of lovely comments from people watching which makes us both feel good and for us it's a turn on - it also means we are on view to other people more likely to be in our area.

We prefer the non-directing rooms as it (mostly) stops the rude, crude and offensive language we both hate. OK, you sometimes get the odd unsavoury directing comment but it has already been said 'use the block button'.

"We do have sex on cam and it appears by this thread to the horror of some in the regional rooms, (frequently we are in the south east) and we have always thought that it's OK to do so.

We have had lots of lovely comments from people watching which makes us both feel good and for us it's a turn on - it also means we are on view to other people more likely to be in our area.

We prefer the non-directing rooms as it (mostly) stops the rude, crude and offensive language we both hate. OK, you sometimes get the odd unsavoury directing comment but it has already been said 'use the block button'."

see now we have people feeling guilty for having sex on a cam on a swinging site

this is rediculous

next thing they will want to spot us sorting out meets

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

"We do have sex on cam and it appears by this thread to the horror of some in the regional rooms, (frequently we are in the south east) and we have always thought that it's OK to do so.

."

It is

i fancy a camwank

I can understand that because people come from their usual room to play in anothr room not directing rooms. But not all people playing on cam want to be directed they just want to be watched i suppose or watch others, its always been the same, not a lot really admin can do unless open one or two chat rooms with no cams at all

We prefer the non-directing rooms as it (mostly) stops the rude, crude and offensive language we both hate. OK, you sometimes get the odd unsavoury directing comment but it has already been said 'use the block button'."

That's exactly how we feel.

Sorry, but I disagree with the OP.

There is no way that I will use a Directing Room, as I find there is NO chat in there (except for the 'get your tits out' type).

However, I usually have my cam pointed at a small portion of my cleavage.

If some users of a NO-DIRECTING chatroom can't understand NO-DIRECTING .... that is their problem, not mine. The mods ban them, and when there's no mod in, the "block" option means no-one has to view their chat.

By *inky-MinxWoman  over a year ago

Grantham

As is often the way these days those who break the rules get away with it while those who play by the rules have to shut up and lump it.

All would be fine if people did as they were supposed to

Travelling

"As is often the way these days those who break the rules get away with it while those who play by the rules have to shut up and lump it.

All would be fine if people did as they were supposed to "

We can't agree or disagree, as we only see what happens when we are in the room. But punishing those who want to legitamatly be on cam is not the answer either. It would be like closing the A1 to all vehicles to stop speeding.

By *onConformistLikeUMan  over a year ago

Chorley

The northern swingers room run a tight ship. Directing isn't tolerated there and people get banned regularly for directing. Where do you feel more mods are needed?

because there is constantly directing, despite regulars asking people to stop, we generally, as a rule, only get mods for hour or two in the evening, and occassionally at tea time, never see them in the day.

"As is often the way these days those who break the rules get away with it while those who play by the rules have to shut up and lump it.

All would be fine if people did as they were supposed to

We can't agree or disagree, as we only see what happens when we are in the room. But punishing those who want to legitamatly be on cam is not the answer either. It would be like closing the A1 to all vehicles to stop speeding."

Going on last 4 nights on trot was play cams causing directing and what's more those on cam responded to directing, which is happening all the time, which is why play cams should be stopped.

Kinky minx is right, those that follow rules always suffer!

By *S_PennyTV/TS  over a year ago

Selby

As a new chat mod I am part of the late night crowd I think. I'm a regular night owl so I'm often in the rooms to try and enforce things. But the easiest thing to do is block and report if the room is being upset by one or two users.

In terms of playing or whatever on cam. I often sit on cam and get directors myself even though I'm usually found in one of the regional rooms.

Personally I find the directing rooms too intimidating as I don't like being directed I'd rather just sit there and yes sometimes I'm just wearing underwear and occasionally a bit of a tease with friends, etc.

So does this mean I should go into directing rooms? No. And honestly, why should I ?

It's quite simple people just need to remember the room rules. When we are there we will enforce them.

"because there is constantly directing, despite regulars asking people to stop, we generally, as a rule, only get mods for hour or two in the evening, and occassionally at tea time, never see them in the day."

Unfortunately mods have "real lives" where they work, have children etc. They cannot possibly be there at all hours of the day and night, no matter how many there are.

Add to that, mods are unpaid so admin don't request any fixed times from them for when they can get into chat. Also add into the mix that mods are also members too, most don't actually go into chat to mod but to chat to their friends etc .... modding just is in there as an extra.

On my day off, and my children aren't about then, I will attempt to get in but real life does tend to get in the way .... as it probably does for everyone.

Admin have given us block buttons. Maybe we could try to use them a little more

Umm maybe this sounds stupid but dont watch the cams if people are playing on them ?? Simple really.

God forbid anyone being naked or playing on cam on a swingers site ? Whatever next !

By *hell and jCouple  over a year ago

doncaster

I love to tease on cam but if I want directing I do pm ormove rooms simple this aswing site not face book x x

By *opping_candyWoman  over a year ago

West Yorkshire

Where does play start though? Sometimes I'm on cam just normal everyday me having a coffee. Other times I might be lounging on my bed in lingerie and perhaps occasionally touching my boobs. ... I don't consider that to be enticing direction and I still want to chat to the regional bunch.

we have put s few shows on in the mids room and wouldnt entertain the thought of going into directing rooms to play maybe to watch never to play

i have said before on this thread and will do again a no nude room is a good idea

we now feel we will be looked down upon for putting a show on in the mids room

we have also seen the comments posted when people have put shows on

banning shows in regional rooms will punish the good users for the bad users mistakes

By *inktherapyCouple  over a year ago

Gloucester

I've messed about on cam a bit in the local (SW) room. I will move to a directing room if I'm in the mood for full on play. However, if I'm more into chatting or actively looking for a LOCAL meet then I'll be in the local room - where I don't react to directions received. I will tell people not to direct if I think they're overstepping the remark, but I've also had mods watching me to and reminding me not to encourage direction - I don't think I'm encouraging it, and have been known to quote the site rules at them - which hasn't gone down well

It's a grey area, but as long as people aren't responding to directors/ encouraging them then I'd like it to continue as is, really

Romford, Essex

Like Rich.Kirst we have also made a previous comment in this thread.

for us, some mild directing in the directing rooms is OK - and as we have already said we don't like the foul crude language like open yer dirtbox , or shove it in er c**t etc - to us its not sexy. it's not nice and it turns us off - were here (yes we are paid up members)to be turned ON !!!

Today I looked at the comments in the Northern Room for a short time, and my god was there some miserable gits in there commenting that people were actually having sex and they were complaining about it, they were even making nasty comments regarding the size of their apparent offenders - one female actually had a go at a guy because he had his cock out - she was looking and he wasn't directing.

I think the 'bullies' on here are no better than the serial 'directors'.

Come on people this is a swinging site, its about sex, sex with partners, sex with others sex on your own !!! - if you want a nice chat without sex try Facebook, msn, Skype, bebo etc

Rant Over

"Like Rich.Kirst we have also made a previous comment in this thread.

Today I looked at the comments in the Northern Room for a short time, and my god was there some miserable gits in there commenting that people were actually having sex and they were complaining about it,

I think the 'bullies' on here are no better than the serial 'directors'.

Cc

Rant Over "

we have also experienced theis "here we go again" "watch the wolfs turn up now" etc

sort of puts you off doing things

or makes you want to do it to annoy them

I use the Scotland room to play in when I talk with friends on this. I use this to verify other members. It's more private and you don't get a lot of bother. Yes I know you can Skype but this is a swingers site for meeting people. You should be able to have a room where you can play and chat at the same time. We do not direct just play for each other and pm. I don't read the comments on the message board. Maybe have a room just for playing and private messages no chat. I'm guessing this is what a lot of people do as I'm asked constantly to pm people.

"As a new chat mod I am part of the late night crowd I think. I'm a regular night owl so I'm often in the rooms to try and enforce things. But the easiest thing to do is block and report if the room is being upset by one or two users.

In terms of playing or whatever on cam. I often sit on cam and get directors myself even though I'm usually found in one of the regional rooms.

Personally I find the directing rooms too intimidating as I don't like being directed I'd rather just sit there and yes sometimes I'm just wearing underwear and occasionally a bit of a tease with friends, etc.

So does this mean I should go into directing rooms? No. And honestly, why should I ?

It's quite simple people just need to remember the room rules. When we are there we will enforce them.

"

Trouble is far too many people don't remember room rules

"Umm maybe this sounds stupid but dont watch the cams if people are playing on them ?? Simple really.

God forbid anyone being naked or playing on cam on a swingers site ? Whatever next ! "

Don't watch them and never will but know it's going on from all directing comments

By *izonlyme69Man  over a year ago

Burnley

What gets me is there is now 5 Directing Rooms but you always get cams in regional rooms where folks are naked / playing on cam so therefore it has a knock on effect with the ones in the rooms, its bang out of order really and it always tends to be the same ones on cam and they know what their doing ... I agree they should totally ban cams in non directing rooms and if not then they should ensure that the rooms are Moderated throughout !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"What gets me is there is now 5 Directing Rooms but you always get cams in regional rooms where folks are naked / playing on cam so therefore it has a knock on effect with the ones in the rooms, its bang out of order really and it always tends to be the same ones on cam and they know what their doing ... I agree they should totally ban cams in non directing rooms and if not then they should ensure that the rooms are Moderated throughout !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Here here agree totally

Romford, Essex

"What gets me is there is now 5 Directing Rooms but you always get cams in regional rooms where folks are naked / playing on cam so therefore it has a knock on effect with the ones in the rooms, its bang out of order really and it always tends to be the same ones on cam and they know what their doing ... I agree they should totally ban cams in non directing rooms and if not then they should ensure that the rooms are Moderated throughout !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

We fully understand why people would want a 'chat room only', but as it stands it is not against the rules to play in any room, so those people who are playing and the people watching are using the site for what it is intended to be used for.

Saying it is bang out of order... is bang out of order !!! because they are playing by the rules and not doing anything wrong - it is you and people who agree with you who wish to impose different rules (and not play by the current ones)!

It's funny though, the only rooms which are normally empty and would be perfect for 'chat only' are the verified users and site supporters rooms - maybe allocate them for non nude chat only - suggest it to admin if you feel so strongly about it.

"What gets me is there is now 5 Directing Rooms but you always get cams in regional rooms where folks are naked / playing on cam so there It has a knock on effect with the ones in the rooms, its bang out of order really and it always tends to be the same ones on cam and they know what their doing ... I agree they should totally ban cams in non directing rooms and if not then they should ensure that the rooms are Moderated throughout !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

read the rules about the cam rooms, especially section 5. Playing in the regional rooms is well within the boundaries.

Maybe, if you want to talk about X factor or whatever you should go to an appropriate website, this IS and will always be a Swingers site where people choose to come here to talk about se take pictures having sex and of course go into cam rooms and have sex.

We do this regularly, in the northern room, we hate being directed and are the first to tell people to stop, but it will never stop, because people can join up and within 5 minutes can be in the cam rooms, in sorry but a guy with a hard on about to dive head first into camming is hardly gonna day "no, I must first read the full rules on camming"

maybe a solution is one chat room with no cam, some have already said they don't watch any cams and just talk. Absolutely no cam means absolutely no direction.

I'm sorry but I don't think the owners of fab are gonna stop people having sex, after all its their bread and butter, there's plenty of other websites that don't allow sex Btw, look some up!!

"What gets me is there is now 5 Directing Rooms but you always get cams in regional rooms where folks are naked / playing on cam so therefore it has a knock on effect with the ones in the rooms, its bang out of order really and it always tends to be the same ones on cam and they know what their doing ... I agree they should totally ban cams in non directing rooms and if not then they should ensure that the rooms are Moderated throughout !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We fully understand why people would want a 'chat room only', but as it stands it is not against the rules to play in any room, so those people who are playing and the people watching are using the site for what it is intended to be used for.

Saying it is bang out of order... is bang out of order !!! because they are playing by the rules and not doing anything wrong - it is you and people who agree with you who wish to impose different rules (and not play by the current ones)!

It's funny though, the only rooms which are normally empty and would be perfect for 'chat only' are the verified users and site supporters rooms - maybe allocate them for non nude chat only - suggest it to admin if you feel so strongly about it.

"

Totally agree with this, the rules are there and those that are naked and playing are well within the rules, the ones that don't like it and start bullying are breaking the rules the same as the directors. However there is obviously an issues here so it would be nice to get a statement from the owner about what might be done. Although they have already mentioned more chat mods we feel that 24 hour policing is just not possible. The general consensus here seems to be to ban playing and nudity in the regional rooms or to create chat only rooms and maybe non webcam rooms, either way it sounds like it might be costly. We as fabbers need to do everything we can so directors need reporting even if no mod is present all chats are logged so the offender will be dealt with eventually.

By *lirty-CoupleCouple  over a year ago

Bexley

We've cammed once or twice here and sadly won't be doing so again in a hurry. There is clearly a need for non-directing rooms for people who want to 'play' on cam in a more passive

environment. However, enforcing them is always going to be difficult as there is a constant stream of new members who either won't read the rules or just plain refuse to observe them. Bans probably focus the minds of some but even if they succeed in modifying their behaviour, these people are soon replaced by others who start out doing exactly the same thing.

The block button is a useful tool and the moderation is helpful but, with the best will in the world, this probably isn't going to be a place for sensitive people to go on cam unless extra facilities (such as private chat rooms) are made available and I'm sure this would involve extra cost.

It's as sad as it is pathetic how rude some people can be when they're hiding behind their computer screens but, unfortunately, that seems to be an inevitable part of the internet experience these days...

By *ombshellWoman  over a year ago

islington

agrees and disagrees with some aspects of this thread, yes people are allowed to come into any chat room they choose and play on cam if they wish, having said that though surely they are too busy playing to worry about chatting so why come in anyway!

I have played on cam in the past but tended to stick to the directing rooms which wouldn't upset the chatting in the other rooms. I wouldn't be happy with no-cam chat rooms as I like to look at faces of people I may be chatting too.

I don't play on cam, but I love to chat. But I spend most of my working day typing the last thing I wanna is to have to type on here when chatting to friends in regional room.

Bexley

We find the main problem with trying to 'chat' here is the limited size of the chat window not being able to scroll through the text easily when rooms are busy. It's a real PITA trying to keep up with conversations if your eyes leave the screen for a few seconds.

"I use the Scotland room to play in when I talk with friends on this. I use this to verify other members. It's more private and you don't get a lot of bother. Yes I know you can Skype but this is a swingers site for meeting people. You should be able to have a room where you can play and chat at the same time. We do not direct just play for each other and pm. I don't read the comments on the message board. Maybe have a room just for playing and private messages no chat. I'm guessing this is what a lot of people do as I'm asked constantly to pm people. "

Great idea

Let them play I say! The fault lies with the directors. Chill, live and let live.

Just poped in saw the thread and thought that yours was a great answer to said problem

everyone has a choice to play on cam if we dont wish to watch we dont have to, but it might be good to have a NO CAM ROOM for the ones that dont want to see directing going on all the time

Bexley

How about a "whingeing room" for people who aren't happy with directing, non-directing, camming, non-camming, chatting, non-chatting etc? Maybe they'd get it all off their chests and cheer eachother up...

"How about a "whingeing room" for people who aren't happy with directing, non-directing, camming, non-camming, chatting, non-chatting etc? Maybe they'd get it all off their chests and cheer eachother up... "

problem is, when we cam, we like to do it in an environment that doesnt have all and sundry telling V what to do, and the regional rooms are the only places to do it.

why should we have to put up with the directing when we just want to show off on cam without all the idiots treating us like we dont know what feels good to us.

Have to agree, which is why we use Skype for this now.

IF there were private rooms on here.... but understand the legalities, or chances of; would make the owners a little worried about providing this service.

We know the bandwidth would probably be absurd. But a cam to cam feature run through Fab would be cool. We like playing on cam. We don't like people giving directions. But being able to do something like a conference call would be pretty cool.

just a thought"

this is good thought as i the fem only go into chat to verify myself on cam - so only face on show and just for a minute or two at most -

Remember you are on a sex site, cant see the problem.

"Remember you are on a sex site, cant see the problem."

People are on here for all sorts of reasons, sex being only one reason, many are on here to make friends, socialise, chat to friends already made, that's why they are called "chat" rooms, rooms for people to chat in, which is spoiled by constant directing

By *tag68Man  over a year ago

Sutton in Ashfield

To satisfy everyone perhaps there should be a separate room where you can play but no directing and stop playing in regional rooms. Only problem I can see surrounds definition of play, and how its policed but must be a solution

"Remember you are on a sex site, cant see the problem.

People are on here for all sorts of reasons, sex being only one reason, many are on here to make friends, socialise, chat to friends already made, that's why they are called "chat" rooms, rooms for people to chat in, which is spoiled by constant directing"

there are plenty of social sites, as opposed to sex sites, and for friends Skype is free and great quality.

"To satisfy everyone perhaps there should be a separate room where you can play but no directing and stop playing in regional rooms. Only problem I can see surrounds definition of play, and how its policed but must be a solution"

And what happens if you are playing in a regional room because you are hoping to attract local people?

Why should playing be stopped in non-directing rooms?

Not everyone wants directed. Not everyone feels comfortable playing in directing rooms. It's not against site rules UNLESS you are actually doing as the directors ask you.

If there is a problem with directors, hit report on their profile and then block them. Simple

lets all have a game of monopoly instead lolol

You could just block and report the people directing and if you don't want to see people playing on can then don't put there can on simple really.

Then if they come back in directing again after there ban is up you won't know as it doesn't show up. Or you could just go in one of the other rooms that are empty and talk to your friends in there.

We play on cam in directing rooms and regional rooms. Why should they change it for probably the minority of people.

Seems everyone is forgetting there are rules against directing in normal chat.

But idiots ignore the rules. So stopping cams would stop them. It has nothing to do with whether this is a sex site or not.

It's about stopping the minority having their own way over the majority.

Yes we can block and report but the idea is to chat, not police the idiots.

I've just left chat now because a couple are offering peeks at her boobs if guys do something for them. I've reported them but still had to wade through all the wanking moron's messages.

How about set up one 'chat only' room and see how popular it is. Then make one for each region when it's always full

I should add we have no problem with people doing what they like on cam - until it becomes a problem in the room. Most of the time it is the moron directors and not the people on cam but it is sometimes them.

It's rule breakers we have issue with, not the sex

"Umm maybe this sounds stupid but dont watch the cams if people are playing on them ?? Simple really.

God forbid anyone being naked or playing on cam on a swingers site ? Whatever next ! "

It's not the cams that are the problem, it's the 100's of comments from idiot directors filling the chat area that is the problem.

This thread is not about stopping sex and play it's about stopping rule breakers!

Rooms are open, cams are open and people are free to play. Some people like playing and being watched and not directed, why should these members be discriminated against???

"Rooms are open, cams are open and people are free to play. Some people like playing and being watched and not directed, why should these members be discriminated against???"

Several of you chatted and most of you agree that playing in regional rooms should stop!!!

Did you ask the people who enjoy playing in regional rooms???? Bet not.

God forbid anyone being naked or playing on cam on a swingers site ? Whatever next !

It's not the cams that are the problem, it's the 100's of comments from idiot directors filling the chat area that is the problem.

This thread is not about stopping sex and play it's about stopping rule breakers!"

Last night was awful.. I only pooped in briefly and it's all directing.. I do report and block but there are others there to take up the slack..

Most people playing on cam do tend to move rooms.. the one that has got me recently is the people from way out of region.. coming into midlands and playing on cam...

This thread is not about stopping sex and play it's about stopping rule breakers!

Last night was awful.. I only pooped in briefly and it's all directing.. I do report and block but there are others there to take up the slack..

Most people playing on cam do tend to move rooms.. the one that has got me recently is the people from way out of region.. coming into midlands and playing on cam..."

lol @pooped .... should have been reported! skatcam!

Lol what's more worrying is why autocorrect thought that was better. X

By *arolxxpaulCouple  over a year ago

sheffield

i agree with the OP. i think its down right rude for cpl to come in gen chat and start playing just to get attention, they should look at what we have to put up with from the directors. ignorant people if you ask me when there is plenty of directing rooms to choose from.

"i agree with the OP. i think its down right rude for cpl to come in gen chat and start playing just to get attention, they should look at what we have to put up with from the directors. ignorant people if you ask me when there is plenty of directing rooms to choose from."

Again ... not everyone wants to be directed.

The regional rooms are for everyone, if people want to play in them then they aren't doing anything wrong.

doesnt matter if you think its rude or not its not against the rules and until it is against the rules we WILL play in the mids room

Forum Mod

O o O oo

"i agree with the OP. i think its down right rude for cpl to come in gen chat and start playing just to get attention, they should look at what we have to put up with from the directors. ignorant people if you ask me when there is plenty of directing rooms to choose from."

They may think it rude that you think they should use other rooms when the one they are in is fine to do

im the same

why should someone use a different room of they want to play om cam!

why should someone move to a directing room if they dont want to be directed

sorry but this is shit

i would like people to stop asking for lifts to clubs as some men think this is the norm BUT you dont see me asking for this

i dont think there is a problem ppl playing on cam in their own room its when they go into another region just to play on cam quite a few do this dont know why and dont really care its basically a cam site nowadays. if we dont want to see we can ignore and block the directors

By *aradiseClub50Woman  over a year ago

Loughborough zouch

Maybe if play cams that claiming they don't want to be directed state that in chat room to people directors, others there trying to chat May not get so riled.

As for blocking, yes this is best option , however, according to admin on old forum, can only block 500 on chat, which can be reached very quickly when lots are directing.

When the 500 is reached, the ones first blocked become unblocked, so see them directing again.

A non cam room may be a solution, as well as increasing volume people can block, with those using chat room, reporting culprits, including those playing not wishing to be directed and not just leave it to those trying to chat, after all these rooms are labelled chat rooms, not cam rooms, so people are entitled to chat, as well as play, seems though if someone suggests something on forums, they then get bullied, and have seen remarks like that on this thread.

Each and every person is entitled to make their opinions known, without being belittled, or being called bullies because they dare to disagree with play cams, not noticed any these people hurling names at those supporting play cams.

By *thwalescplCouple  over a year ago

brecon

When I go into a chat room, I like to be able to keep up with the general chat, as well as specific convos with friends.

If I take Admins advice, and block directors and those encouraging them, I loose a large chunk of the convo, in other words my "experience" is tainted.... yet I have done nothing wrong, why should that be?

If I report them, I have no way of knowing if that is acted on, and it takes time... again, infringing on my "experience", plus (and with all due respect to mods who do a great job), it is the mods who should enforce the rules.

I'm happy to be a mod, I'd even be happy to do it whilst still paying my supporters fee, and I believe there should be loads more mods.

"why should someone use a different room of they want to play om cam!

sorry but this is shit

i would like people to stop asking for lifts to clubs as some men think this is the norm BUT you dont see me asking for this

"

Jacqs - you are one of the very few that actually tell them to stop directing you, unlike some other comments where people saying don't want to be directed, you don't see them telling directors that.

I agree with paradise50, if all play cams peeps were like yourself Jacqs, and told directors to stop, then chat room experience would be more enjoyable for all that use the rooms.

Forum Mod

O o O oo

"When I go into a chat room, I like to be able to keep up with the general chat, as well as specific convos with friends.

If I take Admins advice, and block directors and those encouraging them, I loose a large chunk of the convo, in other words my "experience" is tainted. "

But if the directors chat doesn't float your boat why would it taint your experience to block it?

brecon

"When I go into a chat room, I like to be able to keep up with the general chat, as well as specific convos with friends.

If I take Admins advice, and block directors and those encouraging them, I loose a large chunk of the convo, in other words my "experience" is tainted.

But if the directors chat doesn't float your boat why would it taint your experience to block it?"

I guess I'm just nosey!

Directors chat, and they get responses in the room, if I block them then I get a very disjointed view of whats going on, sometimes friends will comment on whats being said, and ask me my opinion, if I can't see whats being said I cant answer, chat doesnt flow, it lurches.... spoils my enjoyment.

Bottom line... I'm not breaking the rules, the directors are, and there are far too few mods to enforce the rules, there are gaps during the days of hours where there are no mods onsite.... some directors even comment on that, they check the rooms and then announce that there are no mods on.

Forum Mod

O o O oo

This is good advice

Admin x"

Bumping Admins post.

brecon

As of right now, there are over 900 people chatting, and 2 mods... which is a massive improvement on most days, but I bet those mods are having a hell of a time dashing from room to room to try to keep up with the complaints.

By *iddentalentman1Man  over a year ago

Shoreditch.Not far From Liverpool st station

I agree with, it but my solution to the directors is a block button, we all own one so self moderating works.

Why not have regional 'chat only' rooms where the cam buttons are disabled? Therefore the old regional rooms still exist and for those who wish but when it's getting like a Speilberg Convention others can then move themselves there to carry on their convo in peace.

The people playing are not doing anything wrong, for you to call them ignorant is damn rude.

The ignorant ones are those that direct as they are the rule breakers.

And to imply they are seeking attention is yet again rude of you. Perhaps they enjoy playing on cam and being watched without people directing so chose the open rooms, im sure others enjoy it even if you dont.

I struggle to see the problem?

You dont have to put up with anything, dont watch the cam and ignore chat referances that have nothing to do with you and let mods do their job.

"Why not have regional 'chat only' rooms where the cam buttons are disabled? Therefore the old regional rooms still exist and for those who wish but when it's getting like a Speilberg Convention others can then move themselves there to carry on their convo in peace."

Another option could be the facility to create a group pm, those wanting to chat without seeing directing could create their own group, and those wanting to play to friends could create their own group to, just an alternative idea, but could work, keeping everyone happy

"Why not have regional 'chat only' rooms where the cam buttons are disabled? Therefore the old regional rooms still exist and for those who wish but when it's getting like a Speilberg Convention others can then move themselves there to carry on their convo in peace.

Another option could be the facility to create a group pm, those wanting to chat without seeing directing could create their own group, and those wanting to play to friends could create their own group to, just an alternative idea, but could work, keeping everyone happy"

Or do what we used to do.....all go in a quieter room. Some of the international ones dont have any users in...

By *irtyDee33Woman  over a year ago

South Yorkshire

I've always wanted to go in chat/cam rooms just to get to know people but always thought it was just about playing lol

"I've always wanted to go in chat/cam rooms just to get to know people but always thought it was just about playing lol"

You do what you wish on cam....ignore the opinionated ones here...lol

By *arolxxpaulCouple  over a year ago

sheffield

block list will get big oh well

"lets all have a game of monopoly instead lolol "

"Why not have regional 'chat only' rooms where the cam buttons are disabled? Therefore the old regional rooms still exist and for those who wish but when it's getting like a Speilberg Convention others can then move themselves there to carry on their convo in peace."

What about those that do go into chat and sit on cam (face only) to chat to friends?

"why should someone use a different room of they want to play om cam!

sorry but this is shit

Jacqs - you are one of the very few that actually tell them to stop directing you, unlike some other comments where people saying don't want to be directed, you don't see them telling directors that.

I agree with paradise50, if all play cams peeps were like yourself Jacqs, and told directors to stop, then chat room experience would be more enjoyable for all that use the rooms.

"

yet i dont give a flying fck what people think of me, if i want to play on cam i do and if they try to direct i tell them to do one or leave my pms pn and let the directors pm till there hearts content and they dont get a reply or acknowledgment

thing is, its a sex site and i will not go to a directing room if i dont want to be directed and most the time if im playing its because the other person on cam is too LOL in the mids room

so lets just carry on and have more play in the mids room please!

"Why not have regional 'chat only' rooms where the cam buttons are disabled? Therefore the old regional rooms still exist and for those who wish but when it's getting like a Speilberg Convention others can then move themselves there to carry on their convo in peace.

What about those that do go into chat and sit on cam (face only) to chat to friends?"

I do this and get fed up of seeing the screen filling up with directors - not usually for me - but it rips my knitting. A group private chat might be good in that instance. But I have seen myself log out of chat and just use messages to chat if it's bad.

last night I moved to a directing room and all tried to direct me so nope.

directing room is just that for directing.

mids room I wil do as I normally do

By *uthLessKnickersCouple  over a year ago

Cornwall/Devon

We love to play on cam in the regional room and really enjoy the majority of complementary comments. We find it a very erotic experience on what is after all a swinging sex site.

Yes more mods are needed, but to stop the disease of directing not to prevent people enjoying themselves as a solution to the problem. The problem is the directors, not the people on cam having fun, which is surely what the site is all about. We like the regional rooms to play on cam because we love to show off and tease people we already know and have met, and to encourage new local people to message us. Cure the illness of directing , not take away innocent folks enjoyment!

The "Disease" of Directing. That's new.

"block list will get big oh well"

No, will get to 500 as that's all block list holds, so pointless blocking every director as could realistically fill block list inside a week, with amount directing that goes on

"block list will get big oh well

No, will get to 500 as that's all block list holds, so pointless blocking every director as could realistically fill block list inside a week, with amount directing that goes on"

Block list doesn't have a hold number however you may find in chat only if you go over 500 they may not work.

I haven't read the entire thread, so excuse me if this has been repeated.

Where do I start. Okay, to have a "chat only room", this would only work if cams were not allowed full stop. Otherwise as someone has pointed out, even face cams people will still direct.

People need to be able to learn to chat and not get soooo up tight about the "cam bunnies" it is after all a swinging site with the emphasis on sex.

Maybe a request option to veiw a persons cam would stop a lot of directing ??? Just saying like...

We have been guilty of playing on the US cam. We don't care for being directed. ( besides, it's hard to read any text with my face in Junes muff.) We just sometimes want to put on a show. We do this so that the people who like to go into the directing rooms can go in and have their fun without us taking away any of their attention. We're sorry if it has offended anyone.

By *peedmommaWoman  over a year ago

ellesmere port

i agree the major cause of problems in regional rooms is play cams the directors flood the room should be face cams only in regional rooms so people can actually chat there are 5 rooms for directing would halve the hassle for the mods

"i agree the major cause of problems in regional rooms is play cams the directors flood the room should be face cams only in regional rooms so people can actually chat there are 5 rooms for directing would halve the hassle for the mods"

Sorry Sexymermaid, I usually agree with you, but this time I have to disagree.

I don't want to show my face, as I may be vulnerable to being dismissed from my job (due to being in a probationary period). But I do want to show my cam.

In my opinion, there has to be rooms where peeps like me can display cams, join in the chat, and NOT be directed. I.E the regional rooms.

Romford, Essex

OK - my final (final) comment on this, so listen carefully - It's a sex site, for people wanting to have sex on cam and people wanting to watch sex on cam - if you want to chat use the fucking phone !!!! - most of what we 'read' in regional rooms (they are not called 'chat' rooms) is a load of fucking drivel anyway

STOP trying to change this great site for something else - if you want a CHAT only site start your own one up - or use one of the other sites (which to be honest are pretty shit and boring)or use MSN, Skype or your phone, write them a fucking letter, email them etc.

If admin or the owners of this site wanted it as a chat site they could stop the cam facility very easily - but they don't, it is NOT the purpose of the site - it has the cam option (free )to differentiate this site from other swingers sites.

Playing on cam in any room is not against the rules....so deal with it.....as for the directors who are breaking the rules.........tell them to fuck off - simple

Oh yeah, and looking at some comments on this thread some of you should look up the word 'fascist'

Have a nice day y'all

"OK - my final (final) comment on this, so listen carefully - It's a sex site, for people wanting to have sex on cam and people wanting to watch sex on cam - if you want to chat use the fucking phone !!!! - most of what we 'read' in regional rooms (they are not called 'chat' rooms) is a load of fucking drivel anyway

STOP trying to change this great site for something else - if you want a CHAT only site start your own one up - or use one of the other sites (which to be honest are pretty shit and boring)or use MSN, Skype or your phone, write them a fucking letter, email them etc.

If admin or the owners of this site wanted it as a chat site they could stop the cam facility very easily - but they don't, it is NOT the purpose of the site - it has the cam option (free )to differentiate this site from other swingers sites.

Playing on cam in any room is not against the rules....so deal with it.....as for the directors who are breaking the rules.........tell them to fuck off - simple

Oh yeah, and looking at some comments on this thread some of you should look up the word 'fascist'

Have a nice day y'all

"

Think you'll find all chat rooms, that's why tab you click on says CHAT pmsl

"OK - my final (final) comment on this, so listen carefully - It's a sex site, for people wanting to have sex on cam and people wanting to watch sex on cam - if you want to chat use the fucking phone !!!! - most of what we 'read' in regional rooms (they are not called 'chat' rooms) is a load of fucking drivel anyway

Have a nice day y'all

Think you'll find all chat rooms, that's why tab you click on says CHAT pmsl"

and it also mentions adult chat when u look deeper into it...........I dont think it really means adult chat as in discussing the state of the country etc, there are other sites available that arent sexually based where ppl wont resolve to have sexual communication

Have a nice day y'all

and it also mentions adult chat when u look deeper into it...........I dont think it really means adult chat as in discussing the state of the country etc, there are other sites available that arent sexually based where ppl wont resolve to have sexual communication"

No one saying chat can't be sex related, but it is a chat room for people to chat about any subject they like

Have a nice day y'all

and it also mentions adult chat when u look deeper into it...........I dont think it really means adult chat as in discussing the state of the country etc, there are other sites available that arent sexually based where ppl wont resolve to have sexual communication

No one saying chat can't be sex related, but it is a chat room for people to chat about any subject they like

"

very true and I agree...but it IS the nature of the site...I find it a bit hard to comprehend why others cannot see that.

If people really dont want any sexual interraction, they should set up their own private camchat meets with those they have selected..its not rocket science, the technology has been around for decades

to come moaning about cam playing really makes no sense at all..given the sites inherent nature

By *aughtyNurse999Woman  over a year ago

Fabville !!!

1 people should be able to enter anyroom and cam (unless they wish to be directed)

2. Chat rooms are as stated and peeps can chat about any subject (within reason)

3.if people have a problem of any form with another user..block and report...

4.too many dictating how the site SHOILD be run..if they dont like the rules then dont go in chat...simples

(Awaits backlash)

"1 people should be able to enter anyroom and cam (unless they wish to be directed)

2. Chat rooms are as stated and peeps can chat about any subject (within reason)

4.too many dictating how the site SHOILD be run..if they dont like the rules then dont go in chat...simples

(Awaits backlash)

"

agree

"1 people should be able to enter anyroom and cam (unless they wish to be directed)

(Awaits backlash)

"

backsplash

Fabville !!!

Pmsl

ffs...Its not facebook.... its an adult site...YES An 18+ ADULT SITE !!!!

if people don't like cams or directing go back to facebook and be a keyboard warrior

By *eareenaCouple  over a year ago

Rockford

Christ people don't get your knickers in a bunch. They are only asking for regional rooms. The way you forumites bang on about cock pics you would think you would understand that some people would like a few chatrooms without wank cams or constant directing.

By *eareenaCouple  over a year ago

Rockford

I also notice the harshest comments are from people who don't use the regional rooms and probably have no idea what the op is talking about. There are 5 directing rooms where people can wank and direct merrily. Its only the regional rooms we are discussing for Pete sake. Hate how people who don't even use these rooms can have such vehement opinions about them.

I used to enjoy chatting face to face in midlands n northern a while back..obviously got asked a few times to do more but i ignored it n blocked the person asking...surely thats what the block.buttons are for

By *2j1977ukMan  over a year ago

Croydon

here is my two pence worth.....I assume people go into the regional rooms because they want to chat or find someone in there own area as it can be frustrating in the directing room when no-one is in your area so I think once in there they should be allowed to go on cam. If you don't want to chat to people just block them....it doesn't seem that difficult

Forum Mod

O o O oo

"Christ people don't get your knickers in a bunch. They are only asking for regional rooms. The way you forumites bang on about cock pics you would think you would understand that some people would like a few chatrooms without wank cams or constant directing. "

It seems it is only the people who don't like a different view who are are getting their knickers in a twist

You all have a choice of wether you watch cams or not...no one is forcing you to turn someones cam on.

"...Its only the regional rooms we are discussing for Pete sake. Hate how people who don't even use these rooms can have such vehement opinions about them."

I use the non-directing rooms, and I have a strong opinion that the rules are completely correct!

If peeps want to direct (or be directed) then they should use the directing rooms. If peeps DON'T want to be directed, then the other rooms mean they can enjoy themselves in peace!

Fabville !!!

[Removed by poster at 04/12/13 13:34:31]

What we need is Mary Whitehouse to tell us what we can and cannot do...

Seems to be simple to me.

Directing rooms are for Directing

Regional Rooms are for Non Directing

If you just want to have mundane chat you are able to, you have a block button....nobody forces you to be in the chatrooms....

Next there will be complaints about people playing at social meets!!!

Lets all take a DEEP breath... hold and ..........hold.... and breath out...

See, everything is ok really, no dramas unless you make them!!

Live long and Prosper

This would be like banning playing in the bar area of swingers clubs!

brecon

"Christ people don't get your knickers in a bunch. They are only asking for regional rooms. The way you forumites bang on about cock pics you would think you would understand that some people would like a few chatrooms without wank cams or constant directing.

It seems it is only the people who don't like a different view who are are getting their knickers in a twist

You all have a choice of wether you watch cams or not...no one is forcing you to turn someones cam on. "

It's not the cams that bother me, although the ones that openly encourage directors do piss me off a little.

The thing that bugs the crap out of me are the directors, who often become abusive when asked not to direct. They get away with it so much that, if there are no female cams on, they then trawl the names list asking the ladies to go on cam.

I'll say it again... I shouldn't have to take action of any kind to stop them, that's down to the mods ( who do a great job), but there aren't enough mods, and that's a puzzler as its an unpaid position, so why not have loads?

I can see two major advantages... 1... Less admin for admin to do ( reading and dealing with all the reporting by non mods) and 2... A more rapid intervention which would teach the directors a lesson, probably leading to them being less likely to re-offend.

I shouldn't have to block them... I ended up with over 800 on our block list before I found out that it had a limit of 500 anyway, so that's a waste of time!

Forum Mod

O o O oo

I didn't quote you.

The problem with having unpaid mods on any site is that they can give their time freely which means that there will always be times of the day that there will be no mods in, for example during working hours, the middle of the night etc. Not everyone is able to sit on their PC 24/7 as they have a real life.

I guess this is part of the reason that every user has a block button.

brecon

"...Its only the regional rooms we are discussing for Pete sake. Hate how people who don't even use these rooms can have such vehement opinions about them.

I use the non-directing rooms, and I have a strong opinion that the rules are completely correct!

If peeps want to direct (or be directed) then they should use the directing rooms. If peeps DON'T want to be directed, then the other rooms mean they can enjoy themselves in peace!"

The number of people who play on cam in the normal chatrooms are small, but the amount of disruption this can cause to others is a lot.... So its ok for the actions of a few to spoil it for many?

IMHO if they want to play for an audience they should go to the directing rooms, they don't read or respond to the directors if they don't want to, there is no need for play cams in chat rooms!

Forum Mod

O o O oo

This is just going round in circles now with the same thing being said over and over.

Right this minute Admin are not changing the rules to stop people camming in regional rooms, they have also said they will be putting in some more mods soon.

Time to shut I think.