FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Chat room feedback/discussion > room ONLY for people displaying cams

room ONLY for people displaying cams

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ir-stamina OP   Man  over a year ago

warrington

bit of a pet hate of mine on here.

every room you go into (especially the directing rooms) Is full of non-cammers mithering people with cams on!

surely the simple solution is to have a room where only people displaying cams can get into? that way at least you can see the mitherers!

thoughts?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *litlicker77Man  over a year ago

Dirty old town

Sounds like a good idea to me

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"bit of a pet hate of mine on here.

every room you go into (especially the directing rooms) Is full of non-cammers mithering people with cams on!

surely the simple solution is to have a room where only people displaying cams can get into? that way at least you can see the mitherers!

thoughts?"

some like to perve cams but not show surely a better idea would be to have a room with NO CAMS ALLOWED just for the social nattering

By *he Happy ManMan  over a year ago

Merseyside

thoughts?"

You will just get people putting their cam on but away for themselves so say pointing at a wall.

warrington

Or one of each Kathy!?.

Yea, there will be loopholes and maybe people will point cams away from then but it is a start at least.

By *bi HaiveMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

Why do I suspect such a room would be full of single guys wondering where all the couples and single females are?

A

By *habsMan  over a year ago

Fortress of Solitude, Middlesex

"Why do I suspect such a room would be full of single guys wondering where all the couples and single females are?

A"

Not just single guys.. I've got a fair number of couples (when am on cam... and fully clothed) just pop into my pm box demanding "Get naked..." (sometimes with "my wife wants to see you" when its just the guy there, or "lets see you wank")... basically "ordering" as if they're entitled.

Yeah good idea

By *rs dinglesCouple  over a year ago

lybster

we tried asking that for couples on cams but never got anywhere lol

and what started as april fool joke on here was asking for directing rooms for site supporters only at least the site would get more paying supporters

warrington

dingles.

that sounds like a win-win to me. why would they not go ahead with that?

as for the room being full of men... well, that is the case anyway! except they are faceless and anonymous so try to take the piss.

It is one of my pet hates also. One other thing is eg in northern room 90% are not even from the north. Should disply location. Some people are on to chat so make a chatroom for people to talk and others for cams only. If people do point their cams away or no face etc just block them. Alot of couples only have the male on or for some reason female is happy for male to meet. But she is never seen

thoughts?"

I'd like a room where no cams are allowed, best night I ever had on chat was night cams went down few days ago, people actually got to chat instead being directed all night

By * a u lMan  over a year ago

Peterborough

Anyone who advertises as a mf should show a f as well as a mans just playing with his c**k. If an account gets too many hits as showing just a male they get blocked for a week in the chat rooms. Sone mf's never show or talk about a f.

Yes I totally agree!..it's annoying when others are trolling...

if it mant an end to all that cringeworthy 'stunning' and 'lucky guy' shit I'd be all for it

lybster

agree iff it mf account on show should be a woman there too always loads single guys wanking on there cams , a lot of there profiles only show guys profile never woman there

thoughts?"

Op I think there is now an option to prevent people without cams from viewing you in the room. ( saw it today on privacy settings ) I will check this and confirm it.

Yep confirmed....account/privacy/chat...

By *heRainManMan  over a year ago

Warrington & Glasgow

You misunderstand!

"Chat: In new chat, site supporters can now enter full rooms (only) in view-only mode which means they're not listed in the room list. This means if they view your cam, you can't see that in the room list. You can opt out of this so your cam will be hidden from these view-only users."

Bugger...oh well just trying to assist...

By *inCity BluesMan  over a year ago

London

"Why do I suspect such a room would be full of single guys wondering where all the couples and single females are?

A"

Not to mention "couples" where the female half is either:

1) at work

2) out shopping (at 1.30am)

3) visiting her sick mother

4) in hospital

5) doing aid work in Rwanda

6) on the International Space Station

7) some other lame excuse.

One guy in the chat rooms, his wife's been "in the kitchen" for nearly seven months.

By *andS33Couple  over a year ago

Yorkshire

I (f) go in the chatrooms quite often on my own, don't see anyone complaining about my husband not being there lol. So why is it ok for me but not the men?

Yes I think we should have a cam only room, after all if you don't want to display your cam you could still use another room and view if you wanted. The idea mentioned about having location displayed in chat is also a good 1 x

By *bi HaiveMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

"I (f) go in the chatrooms quite often on my own, don't see anyone complaining about my husband not being there lol. So why is it ok for me but not the men? "

You need to ask?

A

By * a u lMan  over a year ago

Peterborough

[Removed by poster at 04/02/17 10:04:28]

By *oss and BootsCouple  over a year ago

grantham, lincolnshire

Totally agree. It's very frustrating having people trying to have a conversation with you when they haven't even got the courtesy to show themselves.

Really good idea

thoughts?"

By *onnie and JohnCouple  over a year ago

WILTSHIRE

Really good idea would it work not so sure. Maybe a ban on no cams users after 22.00

Looking to FaceTime with couples or singles message me your facetime

"I (f) go in the chatrooms quite often on my own, don't see anyone complaining about my husband not being there lol. So why is it ok for me but not the men? "

I agree with this, I am a couple but it is always me (female) who is on cam and no one complains.

But I do agree there should be a room only just for cams ...

Yes I am new on here,I just had a look at the cam section,and you have all different people talking amongst them selves and nothing to do with the woman on the cam,I found it extremely boring,I would love to go on camera my self

Not siding with any views, just observing, that for Mobile users cams may not work, I know if I'm using my phone it doesn't let me cam.

Mike

By *inky-MinxWoman  over a year ago

Grantham

"some like to perve cams but not show surely a better idea would be to have a room with NO CAMS ALLOWED just for the social nattering "

I agree but it's been suggested before and I don't think it can be done

By *inky-MinxWoman  over a year ago

Grantham

"Really good idea would it work not so sure. Maybe a ban on no cams users after 22.00 "

Because people who value their privacy go to bed early?

A cam only room would be welcome from us. Can't see why it can't be added, but perhaps the site owners would see loss of revenue as all the single-nocam men would find themselves in almost cam free chat rooms?

Would be happy to see it added.

By *habsMan  over a year ago

Fortress of Solitude, Middlesex

That's because people would rather fuck you than your husband. Seriously, if you offered a couple that they could meet you and your husband was not to join in, a lot of couples would jump at the chance.

By *emplarWarriorMan  over a year ago

Nottingham

thoughts?"

It would be a great idea in principle, but in practice how would it work, how it would be policed would be a problem, you can just turn a cam on and turn it towards a wall or anything

By *heshireBiCplCouple  over a year ago

Cheshire

On a site we used to be on some years ago you had the option of blocking someone from watching your cam.Worked really well an we loved the fact that WE could choose who watched us.

By *emplarWarriorMan  over a year ago

Nottingham

In fact is there not an option to only allow people with there cam on to watch your cam?

I haven't used the cam rooms for some time yet I seem to remember there is?

thoughts?

You will just get people putting their cam on but away for themselves so say pointing at a wall. "

Empty chairs seem to be quite popular

"In fact is there not an option to only allow people with there cam on to watch your cam?

I haven't used the cam rooms for some time yet I seem to remember there is? "

Don't think so

H x

By *XMandMXxCouple  over a year ago

swindon

A

Not to mention "couples" where the female half is either:

1) at work

2) out shopping (at 1.30am)

3) visiting her sick mother

4) in hospital

5) doing aid work in Rwanda

6) on the International Space Station

7) some other lame excuse.

One guy in the chat rooms, his wife's been "in the kitchen" for nearly seven months.

"

Sorry, that's hilarious

Mrs M

By *orum TrollWoman  over a year ago

•+• Access Denied •+•

"In fact is there not an option to only allow people with there cam on to watch your cam?

Don't think so

H x"

there is. it's in your account and privacy settings.

By *un beforeMan  over a year ago

london colney

A"

Or couples when it's just the man as women in general given up on fab . Stop just blaming single men please .

Warrington & Glasgow

Don't think so

H x

there is. it's in your account and privacy settings."

The only chat related setting, that I see in there, is to stop your cam being seen by view-only site supporters who've entered an oversubscribed room.

•+• Access Denied •+•

Don't think so

H x

there is. it's in your account and privacy settings.The only chat related setting, that I see in there, is to stop your cam being seen by view-only site supporters who've entered an oversubscribed room."

Chat: In chat, site supporters can enter full rooms (only) in view-only mode. If they view your cam, you won't see that in the room list. You can opt out of this so your cam will be hidden from these users.

Allow everyone to see cam (yes, active) hide it from view-only users

If you change this setting you need to quit chat, wait 5 minutes and re-enter for it to take effect.

^^looking at it again i don't even understand what that means fully. always thought it stopped people without cams viewing yours.

Warrington & Glasgow

If a chat room is full, and a site supporter attempts to join it, they can join in "view-only" mode. They won't be able to chat or show their cam, won't show in the list of names, but will be able to select other users' cams to view. Because they don't show on the list other users won't be able to tell that user is watching. That setting allows you to stop them viewing.

•+• Access Denied •+•

oh right thanks. i did think it meant something else.

By *aughtywifeandhimCouple  over a year ago

luton

Actually that is a good idea , hope the sight take it up

By *wo4FemCouple  over a year ago

Birmingham

We'd agree that if your in the chat rooms then you should be on cam. When we go in chat we are both on cam unlike some couples who seem only to be made up of just the guy. As for the directions we don't bother with that as the ones who tend to direct are not even on cam. They shouldn't be allowed to direct.

The idea of a cam chatroom is that you are on cam.

By *un beforeMan  over a year ago

london colney

Need to sort and remove fake couples 1st

A

Not just single guys.. I've got a fair number of couples (when am on cam... and fully clothed) just pop into my pm box demanding "Get naked..." (sometimes with "my wife wants to see you" when its just the guy there, or "lets see you wank")... basically "ordering" as if they're entitled."

If your in a directing room that's what they will do, if you aren't then you need to report them.

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

thoughts?"

Yes please.

Don’t agree.

Sometimes I like to just look. Others I like to have people watch me wank on cam.

You can always list by cam on or off.

By *lackitncoCouple  over a year ago

lichfield

Any couples wanna cam with us tonight

thoughts?

You will just get people putting their cam on but away for themselves so say pointing at a wall. "

then they will get band from the room if they do that that

lichfield

"Anyone who advertises as a mf should show a f as well as a mans just playing with his c**k. If an account gets too many hits as showing just a male they get blocked for a week in the chat rooms. Sone mf's never show or talk about a f."

This

lichfield

Because that’s the way it is.

Make no mistake ladies like yourself are the premium content on the site.

I do believe there should b a couples only cam room which should negate not only the stupid instruction I.e. stick yer cock up her nose.

But it would also stop the likes of us requesting private chat in Skype

lichfield

"Need to sort and remove fake couples 1st "

This

lybster

agree with comments asked for cam only room for couples as well as soon as you go in room loads single guys are mithering those on cam show more they not even on cam they just there perving and seem too think you on cam for them too wank over you .it gets so annoying tho there more single guys in every room hardly any couples or females either if you on cam you get pestered by guys

» Add a new message to this topic