FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Chat room feedback/discussion > Premium Text Scam Warning?

Premium Text Scam Warning?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *olmey OP   Man  over a year ago

Koh Lanta

Hi,

It seems that there's a text scam being worked through this site, with me finding out as I’ve been dragged into it and very cunning it is too.

How I got caught out was I responded to an add on here and after a few messages via FAB was asked for my mobile phone number, which I messaged to her. She then texted me and we were engaged in what I even thought at the time was strange exchange of texts between us for around a half hour period before she went offline. I deleted the texts and forgot about her/him, (she said that she was a pre op TS), deciding that she was a twisted teasing time waster, (you do get the odd one of them on here you know).

Jump forward a month and I get a text from a company called PayForit saying that I’m signed up for a £4.75 a week phone sex club.

I phone the 03 number and get a really nice apologetic guy who politely listens to my rant as to why they say I’m signed up and paying for a service that I am sure that I haven’t signed up for, with him apologising profoundly and saying that it shouldn’t have happened, that the company concerned has assured them that it was 5 factor validation for the subscription and that he would cancel my subscription. When I demanded a refund for what had been taken already he said that he would pass that onto their head office and they would e-mail me, agreeing that I even had reason to go to the police as it was fraud. So far, 2 days later I’ve heard nothing from their head office regarding a refund

Then I remembered the texts from the TS from here and my feeling they were strange and it’s obvious now that she was prompting with her text messages for the 5 replies that were required to trigger the subscription, (FFS, she could have even been a BOT), and I consider they think the content of the messages will prevent the victims complaining and involving the police due to embarrassment as 1, it was a TS the texts were coming from and 2 there was talk of extreme fetish from her, (scat), her attempting to get me to request that she carried out scat acts with me, something I understand is a criminal offence now and that I didn’t do as I recognised I would be incriminating myself and am a bit too long in tooth to be caught out like that.

I dunno where to go with this, but please guys, (and perhaps gals), take this as a warning and watch out for this scam - If any admin or the owners, (who I’m sure do not know this is going on or condone it), would like to e-mail me for further details I’m more than happy to assist and cooperate in any investigation, (involving the police or not).

Highest regards,

Holmey

PS: Any mods, can this be pinned please

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

If you think it is someone on this site did you report the person so Admin can check it out?

By *j_markCouple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Totteridge/Whetstone

We've contacted you privately but in the meantime you should report any problem premium texts to the regulator:

http://www.phonepayplus.org.uk/

Admin x