FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Chat room feedback/discussion > cuckold room

cuckold room

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *urvy hotwife 4 Black Men OP   Couple  over a year ago

Basildon

Would love a cuckold room all agree

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By *ushcrushMan  over a year ago

liverpool

Yeah yeah yeah to that idea. Cuckold is a group that isn't catered for on here yet there are so many people into it. X.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

There's been 2 posts before that filled up and there is such a large following on here that it would be great to have our own room

By *arry On ShaggingCouple  over a year ago

Betley

"There's been 2 posts before that filled up and there is such a large following on here that it would be great to have our own room "

Totally agree

By *urvy hotwife 4 Black Men OP   Couple  over a year ago

Basildon

This is a great idea can be hard to find couples that are in the lifestyle

"Would love a cuckold room all agree "

But what is cuckold?

So many folk have such a huge cross-section of views on what it is. The modern definition appears to be somewhat at odds with the dictionary definition. The dictionary def pretty much puts all M/F couples where the wife has sex with other men, in that category!

So would it have to be specifically defined? Just an observation x

"Would love a cuckold room all agree

But what is cuckold?

So many folk have such a huge cross-section of views on what it is. The modern definition appears to be somewhat at odds with the dictionary definition. The dictionary def pretty much puts all M/F couples where the wife has sex with other men, in that category!

So would it have to be specifically defined? Just an observation x"

a good example tho

Can you cam with other people on here?.

By *taffs_hotwifeCouple  over a year ago

Sth Staffs

"There's been 2 posts before that filled up and there is such a large following on here that it would be great to have our own room "

This.

I also find it strange that no one from admin has comment either way as far as I'm aware.

Surely because so many people are asking for this we should get some kind of reason as to why we can/can't have this room? After all most people who are asking are site contributors.

By *ong riderMan  over a year ago

belfast

I agree with busty above though - so many people into cuckolding that don't have clue what it's about. Lots I've chatted to think it is just a threesome! There needs some education...forget a dedicated room, I think there should be a dedicated site....fabcuckolding...or something..they set one up for the bi/gay swingers so why not cuckolding

But what is cuckold?

Finally I see someone reflecting the dictionary definition other than me.

The trouble is though... you can define every husband swinger whos wife has fully played as a Cuckold by the definition.

Thats when we get all the screams of men who say they arent a cuckold. Just because they consent.

We have to remember the wider context of the very old term. It was used as an insult... it was used when people wanted a divorce.

And also remember what the meaning of unfaithful is. It is the act of sexual intercourse with a member of the opposite sex.

So a man cannot be a cuckold if his wife plays with ladies. Because that is not unfaithful (reference divorce laws).

Similarly a swinger can cite infidelity as a legitimate reason for divorce even though he consented to swing.

End result we will go around in circles and arguments all to NOT get a Cuckold room because all the husband swingers are Cuckolds and so a big proportion of the membership.

Flame on.

By *ong riderMan  over a year ago

belfast

But what is cuckold?

The trouble is though... you can define every husband swinger whos wife has fully played as a Cuckold by the definition.

Thats when we get all the screams of men who say they arent a cuckold. Just because they consent.

We have to remember the wider context of the very old term. It was used as an insult... it was used when people wanted a divorce.

And also remember what the meaning of unfaithful is. It is the act of sexual intercourse with a member of the opposite sex.

So a man cannot be a cuckold if his wife plays with ladies. Because that is not unfaithful (reference divorce laws).

Similarly a swinger can cite infidelity as a legitimate reason for divorce even though he consented to swing.

End result we will go around in circles and arguments all to NOT get a Cuckold room because all the husband swingers are Cuckolds and so a big proportion of the membership.

Flame on."

But this is just procrastinating the argument when all know what the modern definition of the role is and hence the request for a separate room.

We may as well go back to the origins of the word itself if you want to get technical but what's the point

"I agree with busty above though - so many people into cuckolding that don't have clue what it's about. Lots I've chatted to think it is just a threesome! There needs some education...forget a dedicated room, I think there should be a dedicated site....fabcuckolding...or something..they set one up for the bi/gay swingers so why not cuckolding"

A simple search will turn up several different sites although not of the same format as Fabswingers. Like you said even those practising the lifestyle can be at odds with what cuckoldry is.

Thats because it can be so complex but if you watch and are not joining in with having sex with your partner then you're a cuck. It does matter if all you do is sit and watch or if you are forced to dress up and are verbally and physically humilated by your partners regular lover. Cuckoldry is just an umbrella term that defines every possibility. We're trying to create a network with the parties we've been hosting but also think a chatroom would help achieve this

we would love a duck room ??

By *ibullMan  over a year ago

swingingcuckville

Hell yeah, love that..

By *iverpoolcpl1Couple  over a year ago

Liverpool

Every time their is a cuckold thread in the forums it is always really popular, and as varied as the definition may be as to what is cuckold, it seems a subject that intrigues a lot of people. It would certainly be something we'd enjoy exploring, so this may be a good way of going about it to help introduce people to it.

You get many cum eating (cleaning) cucks on here?

Two filled up threads doesn't mean everyone agrees and it can be the same people posting multiple times.

I don't get what a chat room would do that you can't already do with the existing ones.

If you want to find a meet you'd use meet today or look in your regional room.

If you only want to chat to others with similar interests then use the block function and message filters.

Yes you could re label the USA room as a cuckold room but would it make it exclusive or cuckold related or stop others from directing or joining in?

If you get a cuckold room then you could argue that each fab interest needs it's own room as lots of people are into it.

I've always assumed from videos I've watched of cuckold that it means the boyfriend or husband is subjected to humiliation has his partner his screwed by a bigger cock which satisfies his partner more then what he could.

All while the female is telling the hubby about how good her bull his and how small he his compared to the bull etc...

Must admit though it's something I enjoy watching lol.

Great idear and would save so much time

Not anti black but cuckold dont just me black guys and some cuckcouples male half are bi some kust like watching all need to be defined

By *essica.tv.plymouthTV/TS  over a year ago

Plymouth

we so need a cuckold room, love it xxx

By *laclkguyMan  over a year ago

Pontefract

But what is cuckold?

your so right

I've tried to message you but I'm outside your age range

We only use this site for the cuckolding aspect, so a specific room would be ideal for us.

A lot of the cuckolding specific sites are catered mainly for the US...so having a room on here that already has a huge database of UK members would be FANTASTIC!

Great idea xx

By *ocoTemptationMan  over a year ago

london

Previously I would have said whats the point. I see no purpose in having a cuckold chat room.

However since the opening of a Bi chat room I have been finding it easier to chat with couples into cuckolding. Those profiles with husbands too shy to admit to being bi or bi curious in their profiles somehow manage to find their way into the room lol

Were there a dedicated cuckold room I might more easily find that special elusive cuckold couple whose circumstances and desires match those of my own.

"Would love a cuckold room all agree we would love a duck room ??"

A duck room might be a little out of the swinging realms

By *istressdebssubCouple  over a year ago

cambridge

"Previously I would have said whats the point. I see no purpose in having a cuckold chat room.

However since the opening of a Bi chat room I have been finding it easier to chat with couples into cuckolding. Those profiles with husbands too shy to admit to being bi or bi curious in their profiles somehow manage to find their way into the room lol

Were there a dedicated cuckold room I might more easily find that special elusive cuckold couple whose circumstances and desires match those of my own."

that is also the case with bulls to . have straight on profile but want to get sucked by the cuck or have straight but have tv under looking to meet

But what is cuckold?

Watersports and dogging, now neither of those words has kept their original meaning!

By *b3467Couple  over a year ago

Dorset

We think a cuckold/bull room would be fab!

By *ast_jjMan  over a year ago

Dublin and London

It's not looking like this is going to happen??

london

"Previously I would have said whats the point. I see no purpose in having a cuckold chat room.

Were there a dedicated cuckold room I might more easily find that special elusive cuckold couple whose circumstances and desires match those of my own.that is also the case with bulls to . have straight on profile but want to get sucked by the cuck or have straight but have tv under looking to meet "

Good point that's also true. I think Bulls are even less likely to publicly admit to enjoying the sensation of a cuckolds mouth wrapped over their cock.

As a bull I'd love it

It would open many new avenues

Are there any cuckold couples around the South Wales area? Need a regular x

By *anther10158Couple  over a year ago

Burgess hill

Totally agree... As far as definition goes as long as my wife is receiving bbc and I'm watching I could really care..??

totally agree; I enjoyed cuckold fun in my first marriage and it was amazing, so want my new wife to get into this, I love being cuckold, wish we had a cuckold chat room

london

Were there a dedicated cuckold room I might more easily find that special elusive cuckold couple whose circumstances and desires match those of my own.that is also the case with bulls to . have straight on profile but want to get sucked by the cuck or have straight but have tv under looking to meet "

That is very true and to be fair I can understand why some Bulls may worry about a perceived backlash. After all, as a single guy its hard enough finding people to meet.

However in my case because I have more than just a passing interest in cuckolding couples the backlash doesn't bother me. As one door closes another opens

By *ubstitsuse4meMan  over a year ago

Stoke

Totally agree, admin any plans?

Anybody from around the South Wales area into this ?

"Totally agree, admin any plans?"

ADMIN does not read this, each and everyone who wishes a cuckold room must contact Admin direct and request it

as others have said there have already been two separate complete threads with 175+ posts on each requesting a cuckold chat room, the only way we are going to get one is if EVERYONE individually requests by direct contact with Admin, even then Admin may just ignore everyones requests.

By *ot_couple84Couple  over a year ago

Andover

Yes, a cuckold/bull chatroom would be great!

I love to hear and share experiences! We are still exploring how far I can push my cuckold fiancé in meets and love to hear new ways to do it x

Do you mean a chat room or forum "room"?

By *hrobinhoodMan  over a year ago

Nottingham

Think we need a few new rooms , cuckold, beginners room, bi directing, fetish and could do with a age 40+ room lol

I think a forum would be a good place to start, and maybe regional too ?

Do you mean a chat room or forum "room"?"

the last two threads had 175+ requests each for a cuckold chat room, perhaps change the usa room or Canadian room who at most get 5 in a room and change one of them to a cuckold room which will have 100+ each day.

Well someone needs to ask admin. This is the forum not chat rooms.

By *o new WinksMan  over a year ago

BSE

the last two threads had 175+ requests each for a cuckold chat room, perhaps change the usa room or Canadian room who at most get 5 in a room and change one of them to a cuckold room which will have 100+ each day."

Why not do it anyway. Just put the word our there...Canadian Room is for Cuckold fun.

Simples

cuckold/bull room

the last two threads had 175+ requests each for a cuckold chat room, perhaps change the usa room or Canadian room who at most get 5 in a room and change one of them to a cuckold room which will have 100+ each day.

Why not do it anyway. Just put the word our there...Canadian Room is for Cuckold fun.

Simples"

What a good idea,

Lets make our own Cuckold room, as said the Canadian room is the Cuckold room

Am I a cuck? My fantasy is for my wife to go to another man's house for sex an I like to receive pics an vids of her being fucked! It's a mega turn on for me,anyone got any views

By *idsAndyMan  over a year ago

Worcestershire

"Am I a cuck? My fantasy is for my wife to go to another man's house for sex an I like to receive pics an vids of her being fucked! It's a mega turn on for me,anyone got any views"

Get in touch, I love Cuckold fun

By *achanic666Man  over a year ago

Manchester

Great idea

By *o new WinksMan  over a year ago

BSE

Simples

What a good idea,

Lets make our own Cuckold room, as said the Canadian room is the Cuckold room"

There are no threads in the Canadian room. ..at all.

So who is going to be the first ?

"Am I a cuck? My fantasy is for my wife to go to another man's house for sex an I like to receive pics an vids of her being fucked! It's a mega turn on for me,anyone got any views"
done this. Sent him pics on her Kik. Great fun.

[Removed by poster at 13/11/15 23:28:46]

As a single man there is no bigger turn on then to have a man watch me fuck his wife. There are so many possibilities surrounding the cuckold life style. I vote YES

Yes plz

By *xford1975bimaleMan  over a year ago

oxford

I would love to serve a couple, which is different from this, but duties would be sucking cock and pussy, cleaning all cum up and be locked in a cock cage while this all takes place.....

By *inkylouiseWoman  over a year ago

Burnley

Think thats the problem with fab subscribers dont realy have a say in what is or not good for the site. Its a big topic and should be given a room.

Would love that Xx

Any cucks in the South Wales area?

By *andemanMan  over a year ago

bedforshire

"Would love a cuckold room all agree we would love a duck room ??

A duck room might be a little out of the swinging realms "

I think a lot of Fabers would go qwackers for a Duck Room. Let's demand a pond!

Lol

Just teasing.

By *en JulieCouple  over a year ago

leeds

Very much agree cuckold room a must

"We only use this site for the cuckolding aspect, so a specific room would be ideal for us.

A lot of the cuckolding specific sites are catered mainly for the US...so having a room on here that already has a huge database of UK members would be FANTASTIC! "

I agree and think a cuckold room would be the thing that would actually have me paying for membership, it would make the forum "complete" for my needs

Just a shame there are not many Scots commenting on this as I would happily contact them direct for cuckold fun

By *unguyukMan  over a year ago

west yorks

. Yes 100% totally agree

By *izzabelle and well hungCouple  over a year ago

Edinburgh.

I do want a cuck foom do I can laugh at all the little cucked guys with their tiny penises. Ah love it.

By *rlin999Man  over a year ago

Peterborough

Completely agree.

By *strokeC100Couple  over a year ago

chester

Another cuckold couple here who would love a room where we could chat with other similar couples and to bulls.

By *taffs_hotwifeCouple  over a year ago

Sth Staffs

"I do want a cuck foom do I can laugh at all the little cucked guys with their tiny penises. Ah love it. "

Over half term we hope to finally become a true cuckold couple. We arranged meets but got let down twice. We have meet set up mistress is goung to tie me up and play with bull. I will have to clean bull and drink up used condom you think I be true cuckold I dont even know if I be allowed to cum that day.

"Over half term we hope to finally become a true cuckold couple. We arranged meets but got let down twice. We have meet set up mistress is goung to tie me up and play with bull. I will have to clean bull and drink up used condom you think I be true cuckold I dont even know if I be allowed to cum that day. "

My advice, dont cum, if you cum you won't want to do it.

Yes please!

Any Scottish couples into this, please mail me, if we cant have a cuckold room, we might as well start a list of locals that may be interested, im in Glenfarg - close to Kinross and not far from fife or Perthshire

feel free to mail and say hi

By *van ArdenMan  over a year ago

Coleford, Forest of Dean, Gloucestershire.

Cuckold room - what a brilliant idea !

Love to

By *aveandkate35Couple  over a year ago

telford

"There's been 2 posts before that filled up and there is such a large following on here that it would be great to have our own room

This.

I also find it strange that no one from admin has comment either way as far as I'm aware.

Surely because so many people are asking for this we should get some kind of reason as to why we can/can't have this room? After all most people who are asking are site contributors. "

I agree

If admin really don't want to have a forum on here for that, then just say.

Personally think it would be great.

D

"There's been 2 posts before that filled up and there is such a large following on here that it would be great to have our own room

This.

Surely because so many people are asking for this we should get some kind of reason as to why we can/can't have this room? After all most people who are asking are site contributors.

I agree

D"

Someone should report these posts, bring them all to the attention of Admin so they can see we all want a cuckold room

[Removed by poster at 09/02/16 08:14:08]

"cuckold/bull room "

Agreed.

This.

I agree

D

Someone should report these posts, bring them all to the attention of Admin so they can see we all want a cuckold room "

Do you mean a chatroom?

By *empting TravelsMan  over a year ago

London

I must admit, a cuckold room would make it so much easier when trying to arrange meets to bring groups of couples and Bulls together.

"This is a great idea can be hard to find couples that are in the lifestyle "

... You try finding an actual, genuine Bull who actually understands the three way dynamic!!!! .... So many pretenders, so few real contenders :-/

But what is cuckold?

Flame on."

Actually, if we're gonna get pedantic (I am...) - a consenting husband isn't a cuckold - he's a Wittol. Just saying

By *empting TravelsMan  over a year ago

London

"This is a great idea can be hard to find couples that are in the lifestyle

... You try finding an actual, genuine Bull who actually understands the three way dynamic!!!! .... So many pretenders, so few real contenders :-/"

From a Bulls perspective it can be a struggle finding couples that get the dynamics too but we are out there. I write a semi regular blog about some of my experiences that you may find interesting. If you are interested in reading them Just Google the words BlackDon4CuckoldCpl and blog and you should find it.

"...If you are interested in reading them Just Google the words BlackDon4CuckoldCpl and blog..." -

Nah, more interested in doing than reading )

By *oxesMan  over a year ago

Southend, Essex

I would love to there to be a cuckokd room i should imagine it wpuld be full all the time due to tge sheer number of people after that kind of thing.

Southend, Essex

"Two filled up threads doesn't mean everyone agrees and it can be the same people posting multiple times.

I don't get what a chat room would do that you can't already do with the existing ones.

If you want to find a meet you'd use meet today or look in your regional room.

If you only want to chat to others with similar interests then use the block function and message filters.

Yes you could re label the USA room as a cuckold room but would it make it exclusive or cuckold related or stop others from directing or joining in?

If you get a cuckold room then you could argue that each fab interest needs it's own room as lots of people are into it."

good point we tried to argue for a uni room over 5 full threads and 2 years later we still havent got it . Posible argument being you would need a room for every ocupation (alongside other reasons)

similar reason for this room idea, although i think a cuckold room would be the exception to tge rule.

By *aneandpaulCouple  over a year ago

cleveleys

Love to tell how it started for us Jane

london

""...If you are interested in reading them Just Google the words BlackDon4CuckoldCpl and blog..." -

Nah, more interested in doing than reading )"

That could be arranged too

"That could be arranged too"

......clearly you've not read Kinky's criteria

Happy to meet with most couples for discrete mfm fun, cuckolding and just experimenting, you decide how far

friendly, polite, good communicator and fun to be with

most of all, clean and discrete

I'd give it ago

By *tud3minxCouple  over a year ago

rural surrey

Has anyone thought about reverse cuck here?

I'm the female who wants my bloke to have a cuckcake..... Google and see on tumbir

Wow! Thanks for this tip! It's really hot!!

I read this then started a thread asking if ADMIN actually reads forum requests

also used the search tool and typed in cuckold room and realise what you say is correct about previous threads

Sum thing id love to try

Looking for a bull here .. Pm me Kik names, female will choose and we can chat

Yes, bring it on. Good idea I have been allowed to say!

I am in x

Yes definetly.

By *hrobinhoodMan  over a year ago

Nottingham

yes more rooms would be nice

any others interested in a cuckold room for cuckold chat with cucks, wives & bulls

Yeah, I agree!

By *eepspeepsCouple  over a year ago

exeter

What about a. Bulls room , then cuckolds chat and both sides caters for !

By *orny1970Man  over a year ago

Northwest Greater Manchester and lancashire

Cuckold really does need a proper room as it's very big on here and other rooms are catered for

chester

Any news on this?

why , as most the cple into cuckold , is the hubby who is bi , just go in the bisexual room.

the real cuckold i want to meet them , all the time , it's ping pong messages( boring), and never see or talk to the lady....

Yes that's great idea we'd be in with that

Agree but needs to be defined first as so many confuse the definition.

definition if i understand is :

Cuckold fun explores the beautiful fetish of husbands being turned on when their wives fuck other people. She is often referred to as a hotwife and is free to explore fucking other men while the cuck hubby stays faithful. The husband is often there to film the action and watch his wife get plowed and interracial sex is exceedingly common as the pronounced difference in skin color tends to be arousing.

hubby not tend to be bi, etc....

"why , as most the cple into cuckold , is the hubby who is bi , just go in the bisexual room.

the real cuckold i want to meet them , all the time , it's ping pong messages( boring), and never see or talk to the lady...."

See we're only interested in men who will cater for the bi cuck and message him just as much as the hotwife. Not many are interested in doing that.

Agree... Want a cuckold room

That would be good

I have decided not to give you all a cuckold room

sorry folks,

made my mind up

i agree!

london

"why , as most the cple into cuckold , is the hubby who is bi , just go in the bisexual room.

the real cuckold i want to meet them , all the time , it's ping pong messages( boring), and never see or talk to the lady...."

Although there is a crossover. I find that the dynamic when meeting a cuckold couple is very different from when I meet bi couples.

I agree with your comment regarding couples where hubby does all the talking though. I can understand their motivation for wanting to vet the guys but I quickly loose interest if I am not given the opportunity to chat with the wife too. After all, couples need to be vetted too.

But it would just get full of wannabes, fantasists and timewasters anyway so why not just chat away in a normal room?

yes yes and yes 100% need a cuckold/hotwife room

By *anm2009Man  over a year ago

Barrow-in-Furness

Yes please we love it x

Barrow-in-Furness

We are interested in cuckold meets at Chameleons in Darlaston Saturday 25 June

I'm all for a proper cuckold room to determine and find real Bulls who know how to treat the cuckold as well as the wife!!

Would it accomodate hot single cuckoldresses searching for a cuck...? *wink*

Of course it would X julie

"Would it accomodate hot single cuckoldresses searching for a cuck...? *wink*"
hopefully

any cuckolds from Scotland care to contact me

By *rand Central CoupleCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow

A Wittol?

As was suggested by someone we should use the canada chat - usually empty

By *ayneandhusbandCouple  over a year ago

city centre

A genuine cuck room would be fantastic. We are always interested to hear from genuine cuck couples and select real Bulls.

Barrow-in-Furness

Yes please great idea

Yes do need a cuckold room. We are well into this

By *niformed professionalMan  over a year ago

Exeter

Hey all Devon bull here

Yes, good idea

Southend, Essex

"Hey all Devon bull here"

So when did the sky remote become the standard measure of the lengh, straightness, and girth of a mans penis.

only joking uniformed (at your pp).

By *i 69Man  over a year ago

luton

Yes be nice to have a real cuckold room......

Its funny that many bulls say they into cuckold fun but....

Yes but when the time cums and my wife wants me to suck or lick there cock/cum they turn round and say no we not bi????

Does that make you bi....when im doing the sucking....forget the fucking my arse lol

good idea, it has been missing for a long time

By *aughtywifeandhimCouple  over a year ago

luton

Totally agree

As a cuck would be nice to chat with people of same interest

By *ogerNesszonesMan  over a year ago

Northern England

I concur that a cuckold chat room would be a great idea.

I've scanned through the thread, and I couldn't find a solitary reply from admin' (if there is one then I apologise if I've missed it). Surely this kind of demand warrants at least an explanation as to why it hasn't happened?

I've just looked at the numbers in each room - and "site supporters 0" and "verified users 3" - If there isn't sufficient bandwidth to add an additional room, then surely one of these could be sacrificed?

Anyway, do feel free to browse through my profile, and if you like what you see, do get in touch; It would be wonderful to have a regular couple once more.

Absolutely bring it on ??

By *iscreet Cuckold FunCouple  over a year ago

London

We need a cuckold room! love cuckold!!!

"I concur that a cuckold chat room would be a great idea.

I've scanned through the thread, and I couldn't find a solitary reply from admin' (if there is one then I apologise if I've missed it). Surely this kind of demand warrants at least an explanation as to why it hasn't happened?

I've just looked at the numbers in each room - and "site supporters 0" and "verified users 3" - If there isn't sufficient bandwidth to add an additional room, then surely one of these could be sacrificed?

Anyway, do feel free to browse through my profile, and if you like what you see, do get in touch; It would be wonderful to have a regular couple once more.

"

There have been two other threads prior to this one requesting same and both threads closed out due to more that 175 replies majority requesting room

wish I could be this way any offers

"Would love a cuckold room all agree wish I could be this way any offers "

By *pace_Cowboy_BrumMan  over a year ago

Birmingham

Maybe sack off one of the 'world' rooms, they never really seem to have anyone in them? I would use a cuckold chat room.

Ive always wanted to try need the right women x

By *ogerNesszonesMan  over a year ago

Northern England

"I concur that a cuckold chat room would be a great idea.

There have been two other threads prior to this one requesting same and both threads closed out due to more that 175 replies majority requesting room"

Completely off topic, but I was greatly saddened to read about your loss Ray. I won't trot out any of the usual platitudes, as I'm sure you've heard 'em all. Suffice to say that I sincerely wish you all the very best - as I'm sure all do in here, and I hope you find what you're looking for.

"As was suggested by someone we should use the canada chat - usually empty "

Let's do it...

"As was suggested by someone we should use the canada chat - usually empty

Let's do it..."

Please !!!

By *ingle ex cuckMan  over a year ago

chester

There is not enough interest that's why fab won't do it

chester

How do they know? I think there are loads of us cuckolds as well as bulls who would enjoy one

Not read who thread but love the subject , I saw on another thread saying maybe the Canada room could be used as its not very busy?

By *aptivatingWoman  over a year ago

Chester

I'll add my name to the requesting this room list!

By *orny1970Man  over a year ago

Northwest Greater Manchester and lancashire

I think all forms of cuckolding would be good

I would signup

Maybe start a kik group if admin won't set a room up?

By *iveralandssklpMan  over a year ago

Turkey

Use the Canada swingers chat room. Might take a b it of time to get off the ground, but it could work

Use the Canada swingers chat room. Might take a b it of time to get off the ground, but it could work "

We are still scratching our heads that there's a politics section, but no cuckold section on a swingers website.. Really !!

"We are still scratching our heads that there's a politics section, but no cuckold section on a swingers website.. Really !!"

Probably better if folks mailed admin direct so it brings this to the attention of people with the ability to make it happen

"We are still scratching our heads that there's a politics section, but no cuckold section on a swingers website.. Really !!"

You see this is where you guys need to get your shit in one sock. Some of you think you're asking for a chat room, while some of you think you're asking for another forum! And unless you ask admin direct, fuck all will happen anyway.

i've branched away from this site to have a better chance of what i want but i'd be interested in a cuckold chat room. not used chat for ages on here.

There is not enough interest that's why fab won't do it "

There's not much interest in the Canada section, judging by this thread I would there is more than enough interest in it

There is not enough interest that's why fab won't do it

There's not much interest in the Canada section, judging by this thread I would there is more than enough interest in it "

By *appy_hedonistMan  over a year ago

Islington

Agree - I currently have to use the bisexual group chat to find a couple where the husband likes to share.

I've voted with fabs - fabbing pics of all of the lovely couples in support of this

By *iveralandssklpMan  over a year ago

Turkey

We should use the Canada chat room. There is never anyone in it.

By *st timers 2012Couple  over a year ago

helmsdale

Use the Canada swingers chat room. Might take a b it of time to get off the ground, but it could work "

We should try this it's always empty and would be great to have a room for likeminded people

Southend, Essex

Use the Canada swingers chat room. Might take a b it of time to get off the ground, but it could work

We should try this it's always empty and would be great to have a room for likeminded people "

do is road oficial tge Canada chart room is a cuckokd room?

By *st timers 2012Couple  over a year ago

helmsdale

We should try this it's always empty and would be great to have a room for likeminded people

do is road oficial tge Canada chart room is a cuckokd room?"

Unfortunately it's not as packed as we'd hoped

Got up to 6 in there at one point lol

chester

Maybe if we had a specific time to be in the Canada room then more might go in. Whenever I look it's empty!

By *az1Man  over a year ago

Birmingham

Hi I'm looking for a cuckold couple for regular meets. I've been in this scene and the swinging lifestyle for a while now so am quite experienced and got plenty of ideas, some of which I've put on my profile if anyone would like to read x

By *inups99Couple  over a year ago

manchester

see you all in the Canada chatroom then!!!

Southend, Essex

do is road oficial tge Canada chart room is a cuckokd room?

There is 30 in that room atm but they are all men Directing Janebaby91

Unfortunately it's not as packed as we'd hoped

Got up to 6 in there at one point lol

"

By *ippcplCouple  over a year ago

Munstrer IRE

Yes please !

But what is cuckold?

100% agree with this we play the non bdsm/porno way

By *aveandSue1Couple  over a year ago

Doncaster

"we so need a cuckold room, love it xxx"

Had a brief encounter in the room....will use more