FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Chat room feedback/discussion > Chat stopped working with Hudl

Chat stopped working with Hudl

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *litheroevoyeur OP   Man  over a year ago

Clitheroe

Whenever I try to chat using my Hudl2 I am able to type in the dialogue box but when I press return my words stay in the box and don't appear in the chat window. This is a recent problem and my Girl is fine everywhere else.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *pl4funalwaysCouple  over a year ago

SUNDERLAND

"Whenever I try to chat using my Hudl2 I am able to type in the dialogue box but when I press return my words stay in the box and don't appear in the chat window. This is a recent problem and my Girl is fine everywhere else."
Mine does exactly the same I only took it out of box a month ago and I've had nothing but problems with .

Clitheroe

"Whenever I try to chat using my Hudl2 I am able to type in the dialogue box but when I press return my words stay in the box and don't appear in the chat window. This is a recent problem and my Girl is fine everywhere else."

Damned predictive text, Girl should read Hudl.

Clitheroe

I wonder how long it takes to get technical help around here.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Its a script issue between the desktop chat and the stock Google keyboard, the only work arounds at present would be to either use an alternative keyboard I.e Swiftkey or use the mobile chatroom on your tablet.

SUNDERLAND

We were planing on buying gold membership to try the cam but are holding back until problem is solved

SUNDERLAND

"Its a script issue between the desktop chat and the stock Google keyboard, the only work arounds at present would be to either use an alternative keyboard I.e Swiftkey or use the mobile chatroom on your tablet. "
neither worked for us

You used the one from the m.fabswingers web address ? And the new keyboard was selected ?

Only asking as I tried both of my suggestions on my hudl to ensure they worked.

Clitheroe

"Its a script issue between the desktop chat and the stock Google keyboard, the only work arounds at present would be to either use an alternative keyboard I.e Swiftkey or use the mobile chatroom on your tablet. "

Thanks for your help Sparks, the mobile chatroom seems to be working for me.

By *ikeC2012Man  over a year ago

Peterborough

I just checked, mine is the same. It used to work just fine, so not sure when it stopped

Download the Firefox browser from the app store, chat works fine on it. (Mr)

» Add a new message to this topic