FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Chat room feedback/discussion > This is not a directing room!!!!

This is not a directing room!!!!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

This comment pisses me off than people directing in the "non-directing" rooms. Some people make a genuine mistake and direct and it's like a bunch of vultures jump on the person, prosecuting them for directing! If there is a mod in the room, there is no need to inform people what the room is, the mod is capable of that along with the little automatic post that comes up now and then.

Cut people some slack, ignore the directing comments if they happen or just say something more polite, no need to pounce like some do. When it happens I think no shit sherlock you don't say... mods are there for a reason. People continuously doing this should be banned, surely it's spamming

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *uckbunnieCouple  over a year ago

Redcar

most people dont say it if there is a mod present, but, when your sat trying to have a conversation and its directing over and over again then something needs to be said, along with a copy n paste while reporting.Some do make a mistake, more often then not, its not a mistake

"most people dont say it if there is a mod present, but, when your sat trying to have a conversation and its directing over and over again then something needs to be said, along with a copy n paste while reporting.Some do make a mistake, more often then not, its not a mistake "

Go in the midlands room, guarantee that's not the case at all. Never had it when people are constantly directing when a mod is in there and only tends to happen if people are "performing" on cam. But when trying to have a conversation with people and up to 10 people pounce on someone rudely to let them know it isn't a directing room is just as much disturbing. Especially when it was a one off.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Smile kimi.... Please haha

By *inky-MinxWoman  over a year ago

Grantham

I have to disagree, the Midlands room is a hotbed of directing, even with mods in it so everyone 'pouncing' on someone directing is fine by me

"I have to disagree, the Midlands room is a hotbed of directing, even with mods in it so everyone 'pouncing' on someone directing is fine by me "

It's only a "hotbed" when someone is on cam performing. I was in there for an hour earlier and no one was advocating on cam, so no directing going on. So when there is no one "performing" on cam those that direct tend to be a one off and get pounced on. If mods are in the room the person will normally be banned, especially if it is done more than once. If someone does it once, I think it is right for the mod (if active) to inform the person it isn't a directing room, or the person that was directed to inform them. Not hurl abuse at someone for making one comment seen as directing. Comes across pretty hostile in the room and completely understand when some think wtf from the reaction of people, it can be a genuine mistake.

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

" Not hurl abuse at someone for making one comment seen as directing. Comes across pretty hostile in the room and completely understand when some think wtf from the reaction of people, it can be a genuine mistake. "

I agree, especially when those people think it is ok to abuse people and break even worse rules themselves.

"I have to disagree, the Midlands room is a hotbed of directing, even with mods in it so everyone 'pouncing' on someone directing is fine by me

It's only a "hotbed" when someone is on cam performing. I was in there for an hour earlier and no one was advocating on cam, so no directing going on. So when there is no one "performing" on cam those that direct tend to be a one off and get pounced on. If mods are in the room the person will normally be banned, especially if it is done more than once. If someone does it once, I think it is right for the mod (if active) to inform the person it isn't a directing room, or the person that was directed to inform them. Not hurl abuse at someone for making one comment seen as directing. Comes across pretty hostile in the room and completely understand when some think wtf from the reaction of people, it can be a genuine mistake. "

I have lurked in many rooms and agree with a few posters, there does seem to be a lot of directing going on in non directing rooms, whilst some appear a genuine mistake I have seen others warn these people that a rule has been broken, I haven't personally witnessed anyone being pounced on that appears to have made a genuine mistake.

I have witnessed in various rooms a few times where several directions have been made by members whilst mods in a room and no warning or ban issued, equally I've witnessed bans without warnings.

In the first instance a genuine mistake from what I have witnessed seems to be given a friendly warning by others to say be careful you'll get banned, however I think members are quite right to pounce when repeated directing is going on.

I also agree that directing is ripe when performing cams are on, and I've also witnessed those came responding and enticing directors.

I think predominantly it's the performing cams that cause the directing, and maybe a new ruling should be made, no performing in non directing rooms, now I know some perform without enticing or following directions, but whilst some do directors are always going to chance their luck.

Take away the cause, then surely the directors will filter away to, when they have nothing to direct.

Just my tuppence worth from my time watching the chat rooms

By *lighty1Woman  over a year ago

You Dont Need to Know, right now

"...I think predominantly it's the performing cams that cause the directing, and maybe a new ruling should be made, no performing in non directing rooms..."

Sorry, I don't agree. The rules as they stand provide a safe place where cammers can appear naked/partially clothed or play on cam, without being directed. We don't want to be directed (if we did, we would be in a directing room). So please don't point the finger of blame at us, for the fact that OTHER members can't chat within the rules.

They are the ones at fault, not the cammers.

"...I think predominantly it's the performing cams that cause the directing, and maybe a new ruling should be made, no performing in non directing rooms...

Sorry, I don't agree. The rules as they stand provide a safe place where cammers can appear naked/partially clothed or play on cam, without being directed. We don't want to be directed (if we did, we would be in a directing room). So please don't point the finger of blame at us, for the fact that OTHER members can't chat within the rules.

They are the ones at fault, not the cammers."

I'm totally with Flirty. If I want to show off and/or be directed I have the sense to trot along into one of the directing rooms. If not, I'll stick in a chatty room. Having been sat on cam in my jimjams drinking a mug of tea (sexy, I know) having a jolly chipper chat and banter and still being interrupted by some total cockwomble saying 'get yer tits out Heels' or 'show me your arse' or 'check my cock cam' is down to their muppetry alone.

If someone is naughty and directs in a non directing room,block them,then you can't see their comments or directions.if everyone blocks them they will soon stop.

I tell people who direct that 'this is a non directing room hun' That is polite enough for me. Interesting to see that even if you are sticking to the rules, trying to enjoy chat and politely remind others of the rules when THEY break them, you are still seen as doing something wrong. Really can't win on here sometimes.

I did state it can be said in a polite way and agree some do be polite about it. When someone directs me I will joke back at them, say something sarcastic like my fits flew away or I can't because if I obey your directing I get banned too.

The reason I've posted this is due to feeling it's got worse lately in some rooms. Yesterday I witnessed about 7 people jump on someone as he made a joke comment that rhymed but was alsoa ddirection. He was told to "fuck off to the directing room" " don't have to do as you say I'm not a performing fucking monkey" " directing rooms are that way!!!!" and a few similar; there were NOpolite ccomments. He clarified he just said it as it rhymed, but was banned. But when you are having a chat with someone and then all of a sudden all these comments get put, it's draining. There was a mod, so let the mod do what they're meant to, this comment in referring to was said to a man dressed on cam, so hardly enticed to say it.

By *hrobinhoodMan  over a year ago

Nottingham

Think performers are at fault as well for encouraging the other sex in a non directing room

"Think performers are at fault as well for encouraging the other sex in a non directing room "

If they're just playing on cam and not suggesting people direct then I don't see a problem, but admit there are some that go in a room and get others to direct, but then they too are at risk of a ban.

I have this amazing thing where I can just ignore comments instead of reacting to them, shame some don't. Like some said, if it's a problem block the person, but no won't do that because that's they're entertainment gone, no-one to abuse

By *histler21Man  over a year ago

Ipswich

When I see directing I a non-directing room - i remind people it is anondirecting room. I feel no guilt about This because:

a) it's against the rules

b) the people on am often stop because they just want to be watched

c) I don't want the commenter to be banned

I see it as a public service...

By *habsMan  over a year ago

Fortress of Solitude, Middlesex

"When I see directing I a non-directing room - i remind people it is anondirecting room. I feel no guilt about This because:

c) I don't want the commenter to be banned

I see it as a public service..."

Exactly! I don't understand the idea behind banning someone who remind others not to direct in a non-directing room. Several times when a mod is not about and someone directs, when told not to direct and the "director" responds "You're not a mod - mind your own".. but no, lets ban the people that want to keep the non-directing rooms just that, 'cause that makes more sense. Not!

"When I see directing I a non-directing room - i remind people it is anondirecting room. I feel no guilt about This because:

c) I don't want the commenter to 'be banned

Exactly! I don't understand the idea behind banning someone who remind others not to direct in a non-directing room. Several times when a mod is not about and someone directs, when told not to direct and the "director" responds "You're not a mod - mind your own".. but no, lets ban the people that want to keep the non-directing rooms just that, 'cause that makes more sense. Not!"

Haven't noticed anyone say that someone reminding should be banned. Pleases point out where....

By *lighty1Woman  over a year ago

You Dont Need to Know, right now

"Haven't noticed anyone say that someone reminding should be banned. Pleases point out where.... "

Your very first post in the thread ends: ... "People continuously doing this should be banned, surely it's spamming"

"Haven't noticed anyone say that someone reminding should be banned. Pleases point out where....

Your very first post in the thread ends: ... "People continuously doing this should be banned, surely it's spamming""

Yes continuously doing it and to the extent of being abusive to the person who put a directing comment, not just simply reminding someone. As posting the same message over and over is spamming and gets a ban, the same as being abusive to another member does. I might understand a bit if they turned aggressive if the person was constantly directing, but not when it was a one off.

By *Brinksy xxWoman  over a year ago

Halesowen

"This comment pisses me off than people directing in the "non-directing" rooms. Some people make a genuine mistake and direct and it's like a bunch of vultures jump on the person, prosecuting them for directing! If there is a mod in the room, there is no need to inform people what the room is, the mod is capable of that along with the little automatic post that comes up now and then.

Cut people some slack, ignore the directing comments if they happen or just say something more polite, no need to pounce like some do. When it happens I think no shit sherlock you don't say... mods are there for a reason. People continuously doing this should be banned, surely it's spamming "

I agree... The non mods who continuously 'remind' other people that's it not a directing room it gives out such a negative vibe and is often harder to ignore than the original 'direction'. Half the time the actual person doing the directing never reads it anyway as he/she is too busy concentrating on the person they are trying to direct anyway!

Anyway, this is just my two pence worth on the subject and if you don't like it, kindly use the door to your left and go tell someone who gives a fuck...

By *r and mrs sanddancerCouple  over a year ago

BOLDON COLLIERY

why when reading this do i get the feeling the OP has been told off for directing on a few occasions

"This comment pisses me off than people directing in the "non-directing" rooms. Some people make a genuine mistake and direct and it's like a bunch of vultures jump on the person, prosecuting them for directing! If there is a mod in the room, there is no need to inform people what the room is, the mod is capable of that along with the little automatic post that comes up now and then.

Cut people some slack, ignore the directing comments if they happen or just say something more polite, no need to pounce like some do. When it happens I think no shit sherlock you don't say... mods are there for a reason. People continuously doing this should be banned, surely it's spamming

I agree... The non mods who continuously 'remind' other people that's it not a directing room it gives out such a negative vibe and is often harder to ignore than the original 'direction'. Half the time the actual person doing the directing never reads it anyway as he/she is too busy concentrating on the person they are trying to direct anyway!

Anyway, this is just my two pence worth on the subject and if you don't like it, kindly use the door to your left and go tell someone who gives a fuck... "

Thus,my previous post.

"why when reading this do i get the feeling the OP has been told off for directing on a few occasions "

No, I'm capable of behaving the way expected and go in rooms of preference, depending on how I feel

Some people like to think they ate mote superior than others on here the same as they do in every day life so you will always get the people jumping in quoting the rules.

Mistakes are made and people need to learn to ignore things that aren't directed at them then the site would be a much easier and better place for everyone involved.

Once maybe mistake but when you get asked 20 or more times to show ya boobs after you have explained to them its not a directing room and that you will not show anything you don't want to, is far beyond a joke so you have to be as blunt with them as you can...

Also if they are unsure about the rules of a room they should read the rules. X

By *histler21Man  over a year ago

Ipswich

"Once maybe mistake but when you get asked 20 or more times to show ya boobs after you have explained to them its not a directing room and that you will not show anything you don't want to, is far beyond a joke so you have to be as blunt with them as you can...

Also if they are unsure about the rules of a room they should read the rules. X

"

By *rsIdiotWoman  over a year ago

Bedworth

I've not had time for chat in ages but was in there today. Saw blatant direction and people playing upto it to, unfortunately there were no chat mods around in any of the rooms. When I responded to someone trying to direct me and advised that they tried directing rooms or read the rules they came back with the excuse that they didn't realise they were in a non directing room.....really?

Aww really?

All they have to do, is watch and wank, but all of a sudden men can multitask and type too lol

Freedom for all to do what they want on here, and block the rest who are a pain!

Problem resolved!

By *habsMan  over a year ago

Fortress of Solitude, Middlesex

Exactly! I don't understand the idea behind banning someone who remind others not to direct in a non-directing room. Several times when a mod is not about and someone directs, when told not to direct and the "director" responds "You're not a mod - mind your own".. but no, lets ban the people that want to keep the non-directing rooms just that, 'cause that makes more sense. Not!

Haven't noticed anyone say that someone reminding should be banned. Pleases point out where.... "

"Cut people some slack, ignore the directing comments if they happen or just say something more polite, no need to pounce like some do. When it happens I think no shit sherlock you don't say... mods are there for a reason. People continuously doing this should be banned, surely it's spamming "

There... second paragraph of the original post: "People doing this should be banned" (ie the ones reminding others not to direct), ie the original complaint of the thread.

Haven't noticed anyone say that someone reminding should be banned. Pleases point out where....

There... second paragraph of the original post: "People doing this should be banned" (ie the ones reminding others not to direct), ie the original complaint of the thread."

Glad you read the rest of the post where I replied to that

» Add a new message to this topic