FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Chat room feedback/discussion > Various cam options?

Various cam options?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *hyxxx OP   Man  over a year ago

Swansea

Sorry if this has been suggested before already but...

Would it possible, or even wanted, for there to be a few different options to users on cam in chat?

By this I mean if you want to go on cam you could choose, (like with pm and pokes), whether you want your cam to be seen by one person, everyone, or just friends.

Maybe make this option only available in non directing rooms. I think this would help cut down on the directing in non directing rooms for the female that's just sat drinking tea and chatting to her friends. I think that there are many people on here that would like to go on cam but don't because they don't want everyone to see. (I'm one).

I don't play on cam or show my face. So my chest cam is a bit boring for people chatting to me. Only my friends can see my face pics so it would be nice to be able to relax on cam knowing only my chosen friends could see my cam and my face.

Mod's would obviously have to have an overriding access to cams for obvious reasons so the same rules would still apply about directing/encouraging directing, etc in a non directing room.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

That sounds an excellent idea to me. I used to use person . Com a lot for that very reason. You could give your friends access, but others had to request to view your cam. Was perfect for stopping people gatecrashing your conversations.... Or fun

By *lighty1Woman  over a year ago

You Dont Need to Know, right now

Nice idea, but ....

If we set it to all-friends-only, non-friends would be able to tell from the chat that they were being 'excluded', and it would lead to even more unsolicited friends requests.

If we set it to chosen-friends-only, the chat room would be full of cam-grovelling comments ("please let me see your cam"). It's bad enough as it is, with men regularly pleading to women "please view my cam".

I think we just have to accept that men are more visual than women, so more men will watch strangers' cams. Just stick to not showing anything on cam unless you are willing for everyone to see it (e.g. not face, etc). The mods can crack down on anyone directing in non-directing rooms, and the rest of us can just block the directors, so we don't have to see their chat.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Tis a fair point you raise there. Being a guy, I don't suffer a lot of the problem you gals have I guess.

By *hrobinhoodMan  over a year ago

Nottingham

Yes I've been on other sites where you can do private cams to friends only but that site is no more. It tends to kill a chat room site as that's the whole point in seeing who your chatting to I guesse. And if your going to exclude people you might as well just use skype lol. But 1 option would be able to do private cam with a 1 minute time limit so you could just show the other person a face etc lol

» Add a new message to this topic