FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Chat room feedback/discussion > cam help

cam help

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *amesMoneyPenny OP   Couple  over a year ago

Basildon

hi all we love to cam chat and we now want to get a better webcam that's not built in to the pc as the quality is shocking. we like the idea of using a tripod and usb cable to make it more comfortable. any recommendations guys? feel free to msgs us aswell

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *exybabyMan  over a year ago

Canterbury....ish

"hi all we love to cam chat and we now want to get a better webcam that's not built in to the pc as the quality is shocking. we like the idea of using a tripod and usb cable to make it more comfortable. any recommendations guys? feel free to msgs us aswell "

Most 'stand alone'web cams will always give a better picture quality than an in-built one. I use a logitech c170....does the buisness with crystal clear picture. You can pick up web cams from as little as £10....depends on how much you want to spend and how important the picture quality is to you. ?...you really don't need to spend an absolute fortune to improve what you are already getting......or not, as the case might be!

By *amesMoneyPenny OP   Couple  over a year ago

Basildon

Thankyou we were thinking about £50 so anything less is a bonus

By *hrobinhoodMan  over a year ago

Nottingham

I have a hd one which is amazing and you can always add a usb extension cable on them if you need to have more freedom with a cam.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I have a hd one which is amazing and you can always add a usb extension cable on them if you need to have more freedom with a cam.

"

Just remember that un boosted usb can only be extended 5 meters. you can however get some IP wireless cams that can go a lot further than that.

Fuck me

Logitech USB HD Pro C920 Webcam with Auto-Focus and Microphone just under £50 ive used this with a 5 metre usb cable for watching on TV through laptop -very kinky lol

» Add a new message to this topic