FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Chat room feedback/discussion > Chat room people cannot see me on cam

Chat room people cannot see me on cam

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ruce101 OP   Man  over a year ago

edinburgh

I have an issue with cam chat .no person can see me in chat room .i am using I phone 6 for cam chat.

Can you please sort out my problem.

Thanks

Bruce 1966

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *edangel_2013Woman  over a year ago

southend

You can't use iPhone to broadcast cam.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

It clearly states this on chat pages. You can view but not broadcast..... if people would just read...

By *ancs couple64Man  over a year ago

blackburn

I've forgotten our password so can only get on site via fone coz we permanent logged in. . . . But can't on laptop . . . .Any help plz ???

some people dont read do they?

hi guys I was using the new cam chat an all was working good but now I try to use it an I go on click on the cam box to allow my own cam and it just stops working wont let click anything or nuffin but can still go in to the chat rooms an view other cams it just wont let me use my cam but every other thing works fine any one no y and before u say anything I was using my tablet an it was working fine an then next time just get the little box to allow the acces to my cam but then just stops an wont let me click the close button change it to the cam from the mic setting just dnt let me doing anything please help me please

» Add a new message to this topic