FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Chat room feedback/discussion > New chat update tomorrow 26th May

New chat update tomorrow 26th May

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *j_mark OP   Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Totteridge/Whetstone

Hi,

We'll be updating new chat tomorrow. There is one big change and one small change:

BIG CHANGE: We'll be introducing a new feature so that site supporters can enter full rooms in view-only mode. This means that you can see the webcames and that chat but you can't chat yourself and you're not visible in the roomlist.

SMALL CHANGE: We'll be slightly reducing max room size to 175 (from 200), based on feedback that in very busy rooms it's very hard to keep up with what is going on. Don't worry, if we find after making this change that we need additional directing rooms or a second general chat room we will add those.

We expect this change to go live around 7am.

(If this all goes OK, we will be making another update very within the next fortnight which will better enforce the one-room-per-chatter rule that some folks sneak around.)

Feedback welcome.

Admin x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

what would be nice is a username highlighting feature in chatrooms ive had on other sites...that way u can keep track of who ur talking to

thanks

paddy

By *ilandlarryCouple  over a year ago

more north lincs than mids!

Not sure I agree with site supporters remaining anonymous in full rooms. Too many people like to spy etc on other users and I think this is just asking for trouble

"Not sure I agree with site supporters remaining anonymous in full rooms. Too many people like to spy etc on other users and I think this is just asking for trouble "

yeahh i know especially some of these mods...perving me!

I seriousness, i dont think the system sounds that great....how do u know when ur able to contribute to the chat?? sit and retype everything for the next few mins??

how about, the busier directing rooms actually have a site supporters/verified members directing room?

By *teph_NaturallyTV/TS  over a year ago

Kettering

I can't say i will be using this new facility ...it seems to serve no real purpose but for ppl to perv cams anonymously...this seems to be unfair on the users who like to choose who can view their cams

Stealth mode for chatroom moderators is on the other hand a very useful tool i use often on the site i'm a mod on

A step backwards in my humble opinion

By *Ryan-Man  over a year ago

In Your Bush

What is the reasoning behind this change?

Sounds a crazy idea to me from the privacy aspect - having no idea who is looking at you !

Forum Mod

Totteridge/Whetstone

Thanks for the feedback so far everyone. Lets see how it works in practice, if there are still problems/concerns we can add a new option to the privacy page to disallow view-only users in chat from viewing your cam. That way you remain in control

Admin x

"Sounds a crazy idea to me from the privacy aspect - having no idea who is looking at you !"

Oh, I think this is just something we have to get used to. After all, how many 'silhouettes' are peeking the cams at any one time ...? Those people could be anybody (my co-workers, my Dad! )

This site is great because it's free, but it does mean that we all have to take care of our own privacy, in the way that suits us best (e.g. I never show my face, and if my Dad's here he wouldn't recognise my boobs LOL). I used to get annoyed and block the "silent watchers" (or am I thinking of a different word beginning with "w"? ), but I've got to the stage where I just can't be bothered to block them. And if site supporters can see me without me knowing that they're watching .... I really just don't care!

I have to admit, that sounds rubish. I am a supporter and am not realy interested in carrying on being viewed by people that I can't tell are viewing me...............Am seriously wondering if I will carry on paying to use the site now.............

"I have to admit, that sounds rubish. I am a supporter and am not realy interested in carrying on being viewed by people that I can't tell are viewing me...............Am seriously wondering if I will carry on paying to use the site now............."

yep it a bit worrying if ya not knowing who viewing you so dont think i be on cam any more bit frightening that

By *antscouple2Couple  over a year ago

bordon

definitely agree that it will encourage more pervs on here

By *raigCouple  over a year ago

cardiff

Reducing room numbers only aggravetes the problems caused by people squatting in several rooms. The majority, if not all, are not site supporters yet by doing this get better use of the site than those of us who subscribe to keep the site going.

i agree with lil on this one... not sure i like the idea of people sneaking about.. i know if we puyt our cams on there there to be seen, but i know a few folk that will turn off their cams if certain folk come in.. ie work they work with etc.... or an ex etc

bet you wished ya get ya gob shut now admin lol some people dont like change ...im all up for it ... bring on the 1 room only cap and peeps might be happy

"i agree with lil on this one... not sure i like the idea of people sneaking about.. i know if we puyt our cams on there there to be seen, but i know a few folk that will turn off their cams if certain folk come in.. ie work they work with etc.... or an ex etc

"

i also agree with fifey and lil on this one

Really dont like the idea of anonymous viewing, now and again if you find a quiet room for you and someone to have fun discretely means someone else could be watching. its a bit weird to be honest.

"i agree with lil on this one... not sure i like the idea of people sneaking about.. i know if we puyt our cams on there there to be seen, but i know a few folk that will turn off their cams if certain folk come in.. ie work they work with etc.... or an ex etc

i also agree with fifey and lil on this one "

I totally agree. It begs the question why would u need to view a cam without anyone knowing? After we had trouble before with newspapers trying to make fake profiles it would be too easy for them to record people with cameras. Or are the owners of the site going with no publicity is bad publicity. Who knows but this feature while earning the site money. (which I have absolutely no objection to) may end up ruining peoples life. Its takong the control away form the users own level of security and with all the stuff thats been in thje news lately about internet security I feel this is one feature too far

really cant say i see this working admin , maybe if you asked us what we would like it mite help a lot more , rather than making changes that get us all annoyed why not fix the pm probs in chat, an as for folk pervin that you cant see hell fk that.

def against this one for sure an can see loads not going on cam just for more w****rs to watch an shoot ova them with out them knowing

think before you try ones motto should

be i finks here !!!!!!!!!!!

im with lil and fifelass on this one cam will no longer be used and membership will not be renewed i see this as a big downside to chat

By *JSpinMan  over a year ago

Sydney CBD

ok ill ask a question as i think people may be reading it wrong!

am i right if you are a supporter and you go into a room the people in that room will not see your name in the room list and IF YOU are viewing someone elses cam that person you are viewing THEY CANT SEE you viewing them on there cam???

or in stealth mode no one will know you are in the room or anyones cam you are view will not know you are watching them?

can please confirm this and can it come from the people doing the chat coding!

an alternative here would be if there was the function added to turn off your cam to stealth lurkers

you all no that any one can veiw ya cam and take it to another room in new chat .... so whats the difference???

the differance being richy that we ken who is on our cams at all times so when we dont ken who is on our cams thats bitty off dont ye think ????????

who comes up with these bloody brainwaves ??????not happy with this our image is our property it is up to us who we share this with and that goes for mods too its our choice who we allow to view our cam stealthviewers =stealth wankers abuse of privacy in favour of voyers a bad moveif you not got the balls to openlyview then u shouldnt have the right to view

makes the viewing of cams sleazy and underhand if yer a perv u should be proud of it lol not lurking like a rapist in the shadows

"you all no that any one can veiw ya cam and take it to another room in new chat .... so whats the difference??? "

its the fact u dnt know who might be viewing ur cam if they r in stealth mode... ppl like to see who is viewing there cam by watching icons

but why bring it up now .... new chat has been up 8 months ish and you can take a cam to different room. so its took peeps months to say anything when it was in the forums months ago and didnt get much feed back

"but why bring it up now .... new chat has been up 8 months ish and you can take a cam to different room. so its took peeps months to say anything when it was in the forums months ago and didnt get much feed back "

ppl are bringing it up now because a new threads been started and opinions are asked....ppl dont like the fact that they are being watched on cam and ppl can see ur convo and u have no idea they r watching....u have a basic right to know you are being watched

Sydney CBD

i think sioux u have got it !

fix what she said and ask us what we want and NOT what u think we want!

some ideas for you

1. an option to follow yuor friends in chatrooms saying what room they are in

2. room list whith names highlighted with when someone on your friends list comes in the room

3.make chat work proparly for android and iphones (new chat works but not fully functional!)

4. Allow admin to be in stealth mode to stop all the director and spammers in the wrong rooms so they can be booted

5.Have emoticons in the new chatrooms as i think the old chat may be discontinued soon!

6. have pms in the new chat come to the forground of chat so you kjnow you have 1 or a sign or sound to let you know you have a pm

7.maybe have a function in chat the you can create a chat room so only ppl you invite can enter it!

if i think of more i will post or if anyone has more ideas post it and let admin know!

instead of reducing room size stop non site supporters from entering certain rooms or have no cam no entry rooms

Sydney CBD

"instead of reducing room size stop non site supporters from entering certain rooms or have no cam no entry rooms "

good idea! sorts the real people out from the fakes

Forum Mod

Totteridge/Whetstone

This change is now live, feedback welcome

Admin x

No i dont like this new idea at all, in fact i might not even cam anymore. Its bad enough the 150 odd people who just sit in cam rooms and do not contribute now, theres only ever around 20 cams on as it is and now your gonna allow people to perv and you dont even know they are there, dont like it at all.

Whats the point ??

How about a cam room that is only for actual cam users, i would love that, so you can see who is watching you and visa versa.

i have been in to new and old chat and still cant see where this is working from are we being given the option before we enter chat rooms or is it just going to appear ??????????? still even more annoyed than ever

I don't understand the adverse reaction to this change.

The only change is that Site Supporters can enter a chatroom - WHEN IT IS FULL - to watch the banter and enjoy the cams, until a space becomes free. There is no 'stealth mode' - peeps can't CHOOSE to be in hiding, for nefarious purposes!

Mostly, the rooms which become "full" are the directing rooms, and let's be honest, do the cammers in there really check all 200 chatters, to be sure that they're not being peeked by someone they don't want to be peeked by?

And (leaving aside the new facility) if you're being peeked by a silhouette, you don't know who's behind that profile, anyway! "I won't cam any more if I can't see who is watching" seems to me to be an inappropriate response to this new facility, since no-one ever really knows who is watching, anyway!

Anyone who has a problem with ex-partners etc on this site can just block that profile to resolve the problem.

I will be continuing to cam (in General Chat) and any site supporters who wanna peek me when the room is full..... you're very welcome! Enjoy!

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

To be fair, Admin were asked to do this by some site supporters , as they were fed up of not being able to get into full rooms when non payers were in there.

I can understand the privacy thing though, so maybe a way of switching any stealth people off from watching your cam.

Forum Mod

O o O oo

"Really dont like the idea of anonymous viewing, now and again if you find a quiet room for you and someone to have fun discretely means someone else could be watching. its a bit weird to be honest."

That won't happen, it is only if rooms are full that site supporters could get in....if there is only you and another you would see them in the room list

The facility to enter the chatroom in View Mode is totally crap - why would anyoen want to enter a chat room and not join in the chat ????? The facility has also reduced the number of people allowed to join the chatroom in chatroom mode to 175 ... I really don't think the site managers thought this one through !!!

Forum Mod

Totteridge/Whetstone

Appreciate all the feedback. We'll monitor over the next couple of days, if people still feel this is an issue we'll add a new option to the PRIVACY page which will let you opt out of having view-only users in full rooms from seeing your cam.

We'll keep you updated.

Admin x

Got to admit i am amongst the majority who don't agree with this change what i would like to see is you stopping people being in multiple chat rooms therefore filling up these rooms and stopping others getting in to chat. would also like to see a friends chat location as well

"but why bring it up now .... new chat has been up 8 months ish and you can take a cam to different room. so its took peeps months to say anything when it was in the forums months ago and didnt get much feed back "

But the user was still fully aware who wad on their cam.

Start in room 1, switch cam on, 10 people view. You see who those peeps are. Move room and yes those 10 peeps can still your cam but at least you saw who was watching initially.

With the change, someone who is on read only mode could watch a cam and you wouldn't see them at all. That's not right. Ok, blank profiles watch cams, we can if we like block them so we need a block lurkers option.

Admin did say that they can add this option so am sure with constructive feedback they can.

S.

Forum Mod

Totteridge/Whetstone

"But the user was still fully aware who wad on their cam.

Start in room 1, switch cam on, 10 people view. You see who those peeps are. Move room and yes those 10 peeps can still your cam but at least you saw who was watching initially.

"

It works the other way round too though don't forget so if "sneak user" started viewing your cam then immediately switched rooms, you'd never see them on your list.

Admin x

Why is there only 1 General chatroom and yet there are 5 Directing rooms ? Do you not think people end up in directing because they can't get in general, which then skews figures of how many like General chat and would use General if there was an additional room.

Forum Mod

Totteridge/Whetstone

"Why is there only 1 General chatroom and yet there are 5 Directing rooms ? Do you not think people end up in directing because they can't get in general, which then skews figures of how many like General chat and would use General if there was an additional room."

We rarely (ever?) see General full, if we do with the new lower room limits we will add a second general chat.

Admin x

Forum Mod

Totteridge/Whetstone

"Why is there only 1 General chatroom and yet there are 5 Directing rooms ? Do you not think people end up in directing because they can't get in general, which then skews figures of how many like General chat and would use General if there was an additional room.

We rarely (ever?) see General full, if we do with the new lower room limits we will add a second general chat.

Admin x"

We see it's pretty much full now we've made another room just need to restart chat service for it to show. We'll do this today when chat is slightly quieter.

Admin x

By *itekMan  over a year ago

norwich

Admin... you have not given any reason to us why you thought we wanted a change to the viewing of cams....what made you think supporters of this site wanted this change....looking at all the negative feedback on this change it is obvious people would prefer to see who is watching their cams....or is there a hidden agenda for this???

Forum Mod

Totteridge/Whetstone

"Admin... you have not given any reason to us why you thought we wanted a change to the viewing of cams....what made you think supporters of this site wanted this change....looking at all the negative feedback on this change it is obvious people would prefer to see who is watching their cams....or is there a hidden agenda for this??? "

We've had a lot of feedback that people are frustrated when rooms are full.

We've also had a lot of feedback that rooms are too quick when full.

There's no hidden agenda other than improving the site for the benefit of the community.

As we say above, if there are still concerns in a a day or two after we've monitored how this change works in real life, we'll introduce an opt out on the PRIVACY page from where you can block view-only users in full rooms from seeing your cam. Don't forget though that the chat rooms are open to all site members and people have always been able to view your cam without you seeing who (as explained above; worth reading the full thread).

So we absolutely take everyone's feedback on board and we'll continue to monitor. More feedback welcome

Admin x

sorry to say but this is one of the worst "improvements" made to this site.

there should have been a setting available from point one to block "view only members" for the safty of everyone on this site.we will not be using cam untill this option is available.

the chatrooms are limited to only 175 members, but site supporters can still get in (which increases the rooms limit), not a good idea as this stops other non site support members waiting in line to get in as we have to wait longer to see the volume drop to 174 members.

this feels like a slipery way of trying to get us all to upgrade to site supporters and a slow way of making this a non free site.

cardiff

We go into the rooms to chat. We also go on cam, which the majority do not. As with nearly all the persons on this link we are site supporters.

We want to be able to go into rooms and chat, not just pervee without anyone knowing we are there, and would prefer all the others in the room to be on cam.

We would also love to know which rooms our friends are in as joining them adds to our pleasure and contributes to a rooms general chatter.

Must say neither of us is really keen on these changes that seem to pander to non site supporters.

Forum Mod

Totteridge/Whetstone

"not a good idea as this stops other non site support members waiting in line to get in as we have to wait longer to see the volume drop to 174 members.

this feels like a slipery way of trying to get us all to upgrade to site supporters and a slow way of making this a non free site."

It doesn't work like that, the site supporters in view-only mode are not counted as part of the number in the room so it makes exactly no difference to whether non site supporters can enter the room.

Admin x

Forum Mod

Totteridge/Whetstone

"We go into the rooms to chat. We also go on cam, which the majority do not. As with nearly all the persons on this link we are site supporters.

We want to be able to go into rooms and chat, not just pervee without anyone knowing we are there, and would prefer all the others in the room to be on cam.

We would also love to know which rooms our friends are in as joining them adds to our pleasure and contributes to a rooms general chatter.

Must say neither of us is really keen on these changes that seem to pander to non site supporters."

At least someone thinks this panders to non-site supporters most of the other feedback says it's the other way round

Appreciate the feedback, we've had a few folks asking for more info about where their friends are in chat and this is something we'll look into.

Admin x

"The facility to enter the chatroom in View Mode is totally crap - why would anyoen want to enter a chat room and not join in the chat ????? The facility has also reduced the number of people allowed to join the chatroom in chatroom mode to 175 ... I really don't think the site managers thought this one through !!! "

hahhahahahah why would anyone want to enter chatrooms and not talk??...I see "people" do it all the time...sometimes even perv u and dont even respond lol, wonder why some people block some people lol

thank you for clearing that part up.

we thought they had full priority on gaining access into the rooms (ie next in line to enter the chatroom fully in turn over non site supporters).

and yes we have been saying for a long time fab should introduce a upgrade to locate friends /hotlisted members in the chatroom they are in as its hard to keep changing rooms in order to locate them and while chnging rooms you could miss them also changing. its a really good idea.

Forum Mod

Totteridge/Whetstone

"thank you for clearing that part up.

we thought they had full priority on gaining access into the rooms (ie next in line to enter the chatroom fully in turn over non site supporters).

and yes we have been saying for a long time fab should introduce a upgrade to locate friends /hotlisted members in the chatroom they are in as its hard to keep changing rooms in order to locate them and while chnging rooms you could miss them also changing. its a really good idea."

Nope just to confirm site supporters have no priority on entering the rooms. Everyone has same chance of entering. The site supporters who are in read only mode need to quit the room and try again to get in normally when people leave, they get in the same way as for all users

Admin x

Forum Mod

Totteridge/Whetstone

Thanks to everyone for the feedback so far, we're pleased to announce we have already introduced the cam opt-out of being "viewable" to view-only chat users. It is accessible via your privacy page:

http://www.fabswingers.com/my/privacy

As per the message there if you're in chat you need to quit chat, wait 5 mins and re-enter for the change to take place. It is then active for all future chat sessions. You can check the block is on by looking for a small note under the Room List which you see. The note will say:

"Cam hidden from view-only users"

Thanks to everyone for the feedback.

Admin x

Forum Mod

Totteridge/Whetstone

We've added an FAQ just on these changes:

http://www.fabswingers.com/forum/feedback/58232

Admin x

cardiff

just landed up in a view only mode...what a potch. I fail to see what the advantage is and we are unable to participate in the room.

Forum Mod

Totteridge/Whetstone

"just landed up in a view only mode...what a potch. I fail to see what the advantage is and we are unable to participate in the room."

Just quit the room and move onto one that isn't full then, this feature is an optional extra we're taking nothing away

Admin x

cardiff

We should have added.Can we disable view only mode to save annoyance to ourselves

Forum Mod

Totteridge/Whetstone

"We should have added.Can we disable view only mode to save annoyance to ourselves"

If you look at the room list, a full room is one with over 175 users in so you can see at a glance if it's full but we will make this clearer.

Admin x

"but why bring it up now .... new chat has been up 8 months ish and you can take a cam to different room. so its took peeps months to say anything when it was in the forums months ago and didnt get much feed back

But the user was still fully aware who wad on their cam.

i agree, even though folk in rooms can see u they have to have been in the same room to have clicked ur cam on, weather u move rooms or the viewer does... but it does give a an option to block if u want..

With the change, someone who is on read only mode could watch a cam and you wouldn't see them at all. That's not right. Ok, blank profiles watch cams, we can if we like block them so we need a block lurkers option.

Admin did say that they can add this option so am sure with constructive feedback they can.

S. "

Forum Mod

Totteridge/Whetstone

"

i agree, even though folk in rooms can see u they have to have been in the same room to have clicked ur cam on, weather u move rooms or the viewer does... but it does give a an option to block if u want..

"

You may have missed in the thread above but you can now block view-only users in full rooms from seeing your cam ever:

Last option on the screen

Admin x

I think once they stop the people being in multiple rooms at the same time, (said in 2 weeks in another thread) that the new 175 room limit won't be that much of a problem.

Good changes and the opt out of read-only user is good too.

You've made the whole thing complex?

If a room is full then it's full, simple.

Why would members based on payment be able to watch others on Cam but not interact with them?

Isn't that what the Internet is ALL about interaction?

If a person can see me then I WANT & SHOULD see them along with being able to communicate.

It's a very strange & illogical new move, please make things simple.

Yet, I have an idea...

Idea 1...

Create a Room that allows those whom have their Webcam ON to use; therefore everybody sees everybody.

That way interaction is allowed.

Idea 2...

Create a Room that's 70% Female's on Webcam Directing.

If this can be promoted to Female Member's then it means other rooms will be for Chat instead of Directing.

Idea 3...

Also, clear guidelines on what's appropriate on Webcam :

Some member's go on Cam in say General Chat but act as if they are in the Directing Room; which results in request & upsets other members.

People need to be aware of how their actions do impact on others.

If people want to get naughty on Cam then they should take it to the Directing Rooms.

Other Rooms should be for chat / communication but Webcam Displays need to be placed for the Directing Rooms.

Members that don't do this can be kicked off for 1hr.

Forum Mod

O o O oo

I think the point has been missed along the way.

Site supporters had complained that they couldn't get into full rooms, so Admin made a compromise and changed it so they could get in if they wanted to, and could just watch the chat while waiting for the room emptied a bit.

Anyway, all this feedback and Admin gave you what you wanted which was privacy, and I don't think anyone has mentioned that since even though they were quick to do what you all asked.

"sorry to say but this is one of the worst "improvements" made to this site.

there should have been a setting available from point one to block "view only members" for the safty of everyone on this site.we will not be using cam untill this option is available.

the chatrooms are limited to only 175 members, but site supporters can still get in (which increases the rooms limit), not a good idea as this stops other non site support members waiting in line to get in as we have to wait longer to see the volume drop to 174 members.

this feels like a slipery way of trying to get us all to upgrade to site supporters and a slow way of making this a non free site."

Agree with the above statement, as this is how the changes have made me confused.

Forum Mod

Totteridge/Whetstone

"sorry to say but this is one of the worst "improvements" made to this site.

this feels like a slipery way of trying to get us all to upgrade to site supporters and a slow way of making this a non free site.

Agree with the above statement, as this is how the changes have made me confused. "

We explain in the thread above that what you quoted isn't correct and site supporters have no advantages in entering full rooms. If they want to enter the room in interactive (normal) mode they need to quit and try again.

Admin x

Forum Mod

Totteridge/Whetstone

"If people want to get naughty on Cam then they should take it to the Directing Rooms. "

That's not part of the chat rules, people are welcome to get naked and play in non-directing rooms. The rules say "no directing" not "no playing".

Admin x

By *anyaAnnTGTV/TS  over a year ago

Barnsley

hiya x how can guys cum on2 me if they dont know i'm ther ...... soz wont b using the new facility butt thanx anyways x

Postcode search could do with an improvement. When I use it I get results from over 50 miles from my area.

We appreciate that 50miles is wholly unacceptable so We'll see if we can narrow it down to within 250yards of your house.

Would that be ok ?

Amdin.

By *thwalescplCouple  over a year ago

brecon

5.Have emoticons in the new chatrooms as i think the old chat may be discontinued soon!

Admin say old chat stays as long as it gets used.

Signed.... skeptical!

You can use emoticons in New Chat ... you just need to type them out . E.g. "blushing" is : * )

To get them all, see underneath the Forum Post box (i.e. click an emoticon and it tells you how to type it out)

By *utty tartWoman  over a year ago

the house of sin

grrrrrrrrrrrrrr

admin please this is not gonna work surly not, maybe a view only to check users in a room in case ur lookin for a certain profile but not so that anyone can perv ya cam,i dont want cam wankers viewing my cam(boring as it may be)wether its "my tits" or face.

this is a swing site surely not a cam site surely other improvements wud be better appreciated.

the view only has been workin for me all week dunno how but i only tried it to see n askeda friend on the fone did they kno i were lookin at u, cos i wanted see how it were workin etc.we kno "others" n "mods" included are agreeable to these changes ,maybe it will work if mods only did it, then they can ban knobheads n abuseers why not try it just for mods ats so many payin site supporters are disagreeable to it aleady.

and before the one mod that says it,oh ffs nutty u dont use new chat.well yes i bloody well do i am in there practically every night wen i cant sleep.

oh n why im on a moan i think we cud do with sum night mods cos omg the abuse u get during night is unreal, n the mods we got now although they doing as best a job they can they cant be online 24/7,RANT OVER ,i might get dressed now lol.xxx

p.s.admin u normally do good improvements but this has gotta be a bit ofa rubbish un,sorry xnutts

Forum Mod

Totteridge/Whetstone

"grrrrrrrrrrrrrr

admin please this is not gonna work surly not, maybe a view only to check users in a room in case ur lookin for a certain profile but not so that anyone can perv ya cam,i dont want cam wankers viewing my cam(boring as it may be)wether its "my tits" or face."

You can opt out on your privacy page

Admin x

Totally agree with Nutty on this, I dont want someone looking at my cam when I dont know they are there! This might be the most stupid idea admin have come up with (a close second is letting lifebanned members still access the chat rooms, if someones been banned for life then their account should be closed altogether)

I also agree about having more night time mods, I am a regular in chat of a night and there never seems to be any mods about apart from 1 who has to mod all the old and new chat rooms...totally unfair on them and the night time chatters!

I love this site, but changes like these are not going to make it a better site, its going to cause trouble!

Can I ask what the ponit in this new rule is? Because I really dont see one!

Forum Mod

O o O oo

By *aughtyNurse999Woman  over a year ago

Fabville !!!

i try to be around as much as possible but we cant do 24/7

I have opted out however people who are hidden in the room can still see what im typing......dont think new chat is gonna be something ill be using anymore, 'invasion of privacy' comes to mind!

By *iddytoxcplCouple  over a year ago

Stoke/Uttoxeter

"

so true

Forum Mod

Totteridge/Whetstone

so true"

Admin x

Forum Mod

O o O oo

"I have opted out however people who are hidden in the room can still see what im typing......dont think new chat is gonna be something ill be using anymore, 'invasion of privacy' comes to mind!"

If that person was someone that you didn't want to see your chat , then I am guessing they would be blocked by you anyway?

I am struggling to understand why you talking would be an invasion of privacy, most people will see it anyway in a chat room....unless of course you normally go down a room list as you enter a chat room blocking people before you start chatting.

» Add a new message to this topic