FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Chat room feedback/discussion > Do ladies and couples look for guys

Do ladies and couples look for guys

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ye Se OP   Man  over a year ago

london

I've been on cam a few times and never had a conversation with a lady or mf couple.

I've spoken to people on cam but as we all know there so many conversation you can never really talk to someone. Can anyone give me some pointers.

Thanks

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

When on cam make sure your room is clean

london

"When on cam make sure your room is clean "

Grown... always clean

[Removed by poster at 29/12/16 04:08:37]

Personally we only go on cam to play not to chat but will usually reply to messages we get when on the cam chat.

~Mia

By *urreyfemWoman  over a year ago

surrey

"I've been on cam a few times and never had a conversation with a lady or mf couple.

I've spoken to people on cam but as we all know there so many conversation you can never really talk to someone. Can anyone give me some pointers.

Thanks"

I can't really see any reason why by people would avoid talking to you with those pics

By *lighty1Woman  over a year ago

You Dont Need to Know, right now

"I've been on cam a few times and never had a conversation with a lady or mf couple.

I've spoken to people on cam but as we all know there so many conversation you can never really talk to someone. Can anyone give me some pointers."

It depends what you're showing on your cam. If you're showing your dick, or you're wanking, then I wouldn't be interested in talking to you. The best option is to play safe by pointing the cam at your face, or toned torso, etc.

london

Thanks

I can't really see any reason why by people would avoid talking to you with those pics "

Happy to chat, cam or play in anyway you wish anytime

^^^^

I agree....

I like to look at a man's face and smile before thier dick tbh

london

It depends what you're showing on your cam. If you're showing your dick, or you're wanking, then I wouldn't be interested in talking to you. The best option is to play safe by pointing the cam at your face, or toned torso, etc."

No never get my dick out unless asked nicely! Normally just my body and tatts sometimes face.

london

Well would love to cam for you ladies when your free. And it doesn't need to be all chat

Ive met women on cam and we have fucked, Im with a Latvian woman at present we met on badoo, she was looking for cock, We chatted for 10 minutes she came to grantham, we had sunday lunch and a drink and back to mine for sex, Ive been fucking her for 4 years now.....still meeting other women and guys too

I met a bi Nurse on Ebay would you believe, We chated on the phone I got suggestive we laughed and I asked her to send me her pic.....she sent her bare ass with a red rose stuck in her anus......The next day I was on her doorstep entered and she took me str8 up to bed.......We had some great bi fun for a long time until distance got the better, she later died tragically of breast cancer

"I met a bi Nurse on Ebay would you believe, We chated on the phone I got suggestive we laughed and I asked her to send me her pic.....she sent her bare ass with a red rose stuck in her anus......The next day I was on her doorstep entered and she took me str8 up to bed.......We had some great bi fun for a long time until distance got the better, she later died tragically of breast cancer"

I'm sorry to hear that

By *rs DCouple  over a year ago

far

If i see a guy on cam not his face just his dick, if it looks a good size i arange a glory hole meet with him,

london

"If i see a guy on cam not his face just his dick, if it looks a good size i arange a glory hole meet with him, "

I need cam for you by the sounds of it. Had fun on cam this week with some very sexy ladies but sadly no one let me any veris.

» Add a new message to this topic