FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Chat room feedback/discussion > Verifications

Verifications

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *i_sSwing OP   Woman  over a year ago

Any place 4 the right Person

Hi all help me if you can,

I posted a verification through a couple after meeting them, and since received inappropriate calls & texts at unsociable hours from the male who took charge of the account so I removed the verication they gave me and blocked them.

I can't remove the verification I gave them and a couple since contacted me through finding me on their profile.

I explained I wasn't interested in meeting them or anyone involved with them and blocked them after I replied. They have since contacted a another couple I have met to pass on an email.

Does anyone know how to get the verification removed?

Or if closing my account and starting up again the best bet?

HELP!!

Mi x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *j_markCouple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Totteridge/Whetstone

From the FAQ

www.fabswingers.com/faq

I'd like to remove a verification I've given to another member

(New, Sept 2010) If you block a user, verifications you have left will no longer show on their profile and similarly verifications they have left you will not show on yours. If you remove the block then the verifications will show again. Removing a verification will not remove a user's "verified tick", it only stops the verification text showing on their profile

By *i_sSwing OP   Woman  over a year ago

Any place 4 the right Person

The couple that contacted me said they found me on their profile, not that they told them about me and this was a while after I blocked them.

I have definately blocked them though.

Thanks

» Add a new message to this topic