FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Chat room feedback/discussion > South East room needs regular mod in there

South East room needs regular mod in there

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Sorry to say but notice a high degree of bullying in SE room of people who are new or do not bow down to the clique that sit there for hours (some had 7 hours on the clock yesterday !) I know it has been reported but nothing seems to be done. I know that five pounds is so important to the site but most come into chat to flirt and tease and hopefully lead to meets. People who just abuse each other for doing so on a website designed for that is sad. It seems a lady coming on cam and flirting is now frowned upon by others. I know you will say report it but it has no effect at all. Shame

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By *r Peachy n Mrs PonyCouple  over a year ago

Widnes

mods are all volunteers, there are no set rooms that they go in they flit from room to room, also they have a life outside of fab so the mods choose the time and how long they spend in chat, also if a member wants to spend 7 hours in chat thats up to them

By *thwalescplCouple  over a year ago

brecon

If you hotlist the mods, you can then go to your hotlist when there is a problem, see which ones are "online now" and message them that their presence is required.

Yes am aware of all of the above thank you for input.

"If you hotlist the mods, you can then go to your hotlist when there is a problem, see which ones are "online now" and message them that their presence is required. "

Oh now that is what I call a useful idea. Will do that thank you !!

By *hickennchipsWoman  over a year ago

up above the streets and houses

How do mods get chosen? I personally think one is unsuitable

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

People can chat for as long as they like, we all use the site different ways.

Mods mod all rooms, if you hotlist any you see as South says you can see if they are in chat to be able to ask them to come into a room.

For anything else, report a user and it will be looked at and dealt with if needed.

To the last post, people get asked or can ask to be a mod from the contact button, if you have concerns about a mod you can send that feedback to the same contact button at the bottom of the page and it will be looked at and dealt with if needed.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Simply these people threaten and intimidate people - not blaming mods, they can only act on what they see