FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Chat room feedback/discussion > blocked profile

blocked profile

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *r and mrs sanddancer OP   Couple  over a year ago

BOLDON COLLIERY

Recently in chat (general room) i gave been chatting to a fem and also had her on cam and she has been viewing mine.But when I go to check her profile I get the message that I cant view this profile, and the usual "you may have blocked or the other person has blocked you or ad min has suspended the profile"

As we can chat and view in chat how can we be blocked as nether of us has blocked the other ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Do you know you definitely haven't blocked each other? I've seen people ask this before and it was just a site glitch. Report each other's profile but in the report explain the situation and ask Admin to sort the 'block' out.

"Recently in chat (general room) i gave been chatting to a fem and also had her on cam and she has been viewing mine.But when I go to check her profile I get the message that I cant view this profile, and the usual "you may have blocked or the other person has blocked you or ad min has suspended the profile"

As we can chat and view in chat how can we be blocked as nether of us has blocked the other ?"

There is a mis-match between blocks on main site (this one) and chatroom one. I think there is a limit of 500 on chat side. So, when you exceed 500 blocks it stops them viewing profile, sending messages etc on main site but doesn't stop them viewing cams, chatting on chat side.

Really annoying and all a bit self defeating. We have started getting hassle from blocked people in chat rooms now and got really bad last weekend when we were in chatrooms quite a lot.

By *r and mrs sanddancer OP   Couple  over a year ago

BOLDON COLLIERY

"Recently in chat (general room) i gave been chatting to a fem and also had her on cam and she has been viewing mine.But when I go to check her profile I get the message that I cant view this profile, and the usual "you may have blocked or the other person has blocked you or ad min has suspended the profile"

As we can chat and view in chat how can we be blocked as nether of us has blocked the other ?

There is a mis-match between blocks on main site (this one) and chatroom one. I think there is a limit of 500 on chat side. So, when you exceed 500 blocks it stops them viewing profile, sending messages etc on main site but doesn't stop them viewing cams, chatting on chat side.

Really annoying and all a bit self defeating. We have started getting hassle from blocked people in chat rooms now and got really bad last weekend when we were in chatrooms quite a lot."

I have verified with the other person and we definitely have not blocked each other

Really annoying and all a bit self defeating. We have started getting hassle from blocked people in chat rooms now and got really bad last weekend when we were in chatrooms quite a lot.

I have verified with the other person and we definitely have not blocked each other "

Probably a site glitch then if you have both scanned your block lists. Or divine intervention that a higher power has deemed you to be incompatible!

» Add a new message to this topic