FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Chat room feedback/discussion > Northern chat room

Northern chat room

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *lderone1 OP   Man  over a year ago

Stockport

Covers one hell of an area. Any chance of a North West and a North East room please

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

So does the SW.

By *opping_candyWoman  over a year ago

West Yorkshire

I really don't think that the regional chat rooms need diluting down any more! Would you rather have a room with 30 people who are 'up north' to talk to, or a room with 5 people within a smaller area? Given that chat isn't predominantly used to find meets (from my experience anyway), it doesn't seem terribly important where the chatters are located.

By *artinlycraMan  over a year ago

southport

Hi everyone..I agree with Popping here..often the rooms are dead, and if your split the area's up the limited no. Of people will be diluted further...

By *rs and Mr YoYoCouple  over a year ago

chester

Don’t change the northern room that’s where we always go and chat

By *ink magnolia s yorksWoman  over a year ago

south yorkshire

Lol fab and geography aren't great, it thinks South Yorkshire is in the midlands lol

By *lighty1Woman  over a year ago

You Dont Need to Know, right now

There are 8 (EIGHT) people in Northern Chat right now. Would you really rather have 2 rooms, each with 4 people in?

If you're worried that you can't find meets in the chat rooms, maybe 1 "meet today" room would be better. Sure, they would be all round the country, but at least those who want to meet, rather than chat, would all be in one room.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

don't really think it matters where you live. chat rooms are used by any one in any area. I'm in the north but also visit other area rooms

By *wFunGuy4YouMan  over a year ago

Cheshire

Dont think anyone uses the north room anymore much. Not sure why....use to have a reg 60+

By *ad_wolf2018Man  over a year ago

saltburn

I'd love a northeast good, I'd deffinatly use it more then. I tend to stay out at present because no one ever local

By *ffinfuntMan  over a year ago

liverpool

Liverpool please

By *HaRiFMan  over a year ago

Beyond the shadows.

"I'd love a northeast good, I'd deffinatly use it more then. I tend to stay out at present because no one ever local"

You wouldn't use it long as there wouldn’t be people in there most of the time. Every other chat site ive been on thats been devided in to smaller regions or citys. The only rooms that have been busy were the general or special interest ones, while the local rooms have been more or less empty most of the time.

» Add a new message to this topic