FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Chat room feedback/discussion > Clicky chat rooms

Clicky chat rooms

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *losfukbuds OP   Couple  over a year ago

Gloucester

We've found the chat rooms really clicky as we always do when we go into the rooms we always say evening or whenever it is to the whole room but never get a reply... come on peeps communicate a bit please... has anyone else found this true..

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *heekyweebissimWoman  over a year ago

fife,

Yeah a few times, don’t use them very often anymore

By *lighty1Woman  over a year ago

You Dont Need to Know, right now

Sorry to hear that we don't mean to be rude. I guess it's just that, like real life, when people chat together all the time, it takes a little while for everyone to get to know the newcomers. Persevere, and you'll soon find that people become more chatty. x

By *heekyweebissimWoman  over a year ago

fife,

10 years on lol, it’s ok honey I understand most folk just chat to their friends

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

South west chat room has literally just slagged me off for being a Londoner (I'm not)

I only went in there because I'm planning a break down that way next month! Imagine if the knew I wasn't full British

By *abulously curiousCouple  over a year ago

manchester

I feel the same about forums

SE one is so unfriendly!

By *r and mrs sanddancerCouple  over a year ago

BOLDON COLLIERY

If you think of the chat rooms as a pub, would you expect every one to stop chatting and say Hi;

They will be chatting to their friends,

Just say Hi and join in with the general chat, but dont expect to be the center of attention right away. ( unless you're a fem with her tits out)

"If you think of the chat rooms as a pub, would you expect every one to stop chatting and say Hi;

Just say Hi and join in with the general chat, but dont expect to be the center of attention right away. ( unless you're a fem with her tits out)

"

I said 'hi' and was attacked verbally because I wasn't born in the south west and I was in that room

By *j48Man  over a year ago

Wigan

It's for wank fodder and keyboard warriors..

Let them get on with it.

Get ya tits out luv'

Ooohhh

Mmm mmm

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Wanna watch me wank?

Pvt message me anyone I'm hard and wanking?

Just about sums it up lol

I must say i agree. There hard work. I just dont bother with them. X

Wigan

"I must say i agree. There hard work. I just dont bother with them. X"

Popped my head in there before. It is like a mother's meeting. The 'banter' is not very sophisticated or eloquent. You either have to dive in to make an impact or immerse yourself slowly expecting conversations to develop slowly. Par for the course. I used to inhabit the chatrooms of another site religiously but I would say that fortunately the gloss has well and truly worn off.

By *ELLONS AND CREAMWoman  over a year ago

stourbridge area

"I feel the same about forums "

Yes me too .... some folk on the forums are quite rude ...and dont like it when you try to join in

By *haos123007Man  over a year ago

fife

maybe they should just scrap the chatroom and just have private chat between users

Wigan

"maybe they should just scrap the chatroom and just have private chat between users"

That's a clever idea

There'll be some rubbish excuse why "it can't be done" though

It is a bit dated now the desktop site needs livening up with some features that are beneficial

fife

the chatrooms are just not good in anyway tbh

[Removed by poster at 20/06/18 21:56:06]

"It's for wank fodder and keyboard warriors..

Let them get on with it.

Get ya tits out luv'

Ooohhh

Mmm mmm

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Wanna watch me wank?

Just about sums it up lol "

manchester

"I feel the same about forums

Yes me too .... some folk on the forums are quite rude ...and dont like it when you try to join in "

it makes me depressed and check my phone's working hahaa. It works just must be me hahaaa

By *HaRiFMan  over a year ago

Beyond the shadows.

We're not all that bad honest

"the chatrooms are just not good in anyway tbh"

dont state an opinion as fact...

fife

loads of other people stating facts on this post, im not the only one, its not an opinion.

fife

maybe not, i just think there needs to be more rooms with more diverse choices to stop clashes, there is only the scotland room to go, maybe have rooms by area or with a choice of what type of people are in the room if you know what i mean, more categorised.

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

"maybe they should just scrap the chatroom and just have private chat between users"

Where is the fun in that? Lot's of us like chat rooms rather than a one to one.

Chatrooms are not for wall flowers, dive in and make yourself known. You won't be noticed at all by just saying hello and waiting for people to talk to you.

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"maybe not, i just think there needs to be more rooms with more diverse choices to stop clashes, there is only the scotland room to go, maybe have rooms by area or with a choice of what type of people are in the room if you know what i mean, more categorised."

But then if that happens there will be less people in chat rooms and more work for the mods who do this in their free time.

By *tripper9Man  over a year ago

Blackburn

"maybe they should just scrap the chatroom and just have private chat between users

Chatrooms are not for wall flowers, dive in and make yourself known. You won't be noticed at all by just saying hello and waiting for people to talk to you."

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"maybe they should just scrap the chatroom and just have private chat between users

Chatrooms are not for wall flowers, dive in and make yourself known. You won't be noticed at all by just saying hello and waiting for people to talk to you.

"

people are friendly enough once you start chatting.

"maybe not, i just think there needs to be more rooms with more diverse choices to stop clashes, there is only the scotland room to go, maybe have rooms by area or with a choice of what type of people are in the room if you know what i mean, more categorised."

This idea doesn't work for me. The rooms would have such a small number of people in them. Fine, if you're looking to arrange a meet, and all your 'targets' are already in one room. But I use the chat room to CHAT, and I'll happily talk to anyone in there (as long as they're polite). The inbox system is the place to arrange meets, but the chatroom are places to get to know people, to decide WHO you'd like to meet.

And tbh, if there were only 8 people in a chat room, likelihood is they would all be men. Cus most women like to chat, not to be pounced upon for a meet, the moment they enter a room (just like real life, really)

Where is the fun in that? Lot's of us like chat rooms rather than a one to one..."

This, exactly.

If you don't like the chat rooms, then just don't use them, but don't take them away from those of us who DO like chatting!

Besides, if you want one-to-one chat, you can ask people through the inbox system and use Skype/whatsapp etc. Of course 90% of solo males would find that the answer is 'no'. The public - moderated - chat rooms are a good place to find out if you want to talk more privately to someone. And if both parties agree, you can open a private chat facility, within the Fab chatroom.

people are friendly enough once you start chatting. "

They are in the directing or general rooms but not so much in the south west room! I tried chatting but told I wasn't welcome because apparently us Londoners buy all their houses but only live in them 5 weeks a year

I don't own a house outside north London and I was planning a short trip down to the south west next month, was just trying to get to know people not but their houses

That's a clever idea

There'll be some rubbish excuse why "it can't be done" though

It is a bit dated now the desktop site needs livening up with some features that are beneficial "

One of the worst examples of those wishing for private chat comes from the chatrooms...most of the time from people without even a camera. Most people who use chat and that can follow the flow are happy remaining in the chatroom and speaking publicly(there is a facility to enter a private chat easily enough)..I honestly think some people dont get the whole idea of enjoying multiple people, whether it be cyber wise or swinging..

Some think the chatrooms are full of wankers(I like the occasional wank myself with a fellow watcherette or two), but I can chat and have a laugh too(maybe not at the same time

and to Mr Chaos..thousands of people have met through the chatrooms..I can count hundreds I have met in the years I have been on the site..so yes, your opinion that the chatrooms arent good for anything..is a personal opinion..and simply and clearly not a fact.Fact.

" ... your opinion that the chatrooms arent good for anything..is a personal opinion..and simply and clearly not a fact. Fact."

I'm new to the chat

Welcome to the chat rooms. Read the rules, and join in. Visiting the chat room regularly is the best way to get known, and if you keep to the rules and are polite and chatty, you should soon be a well-known contributor. x

"Sorry to hear that we don't mean to be rude. I guess it's just that, like real life, when people chat together all the time, it takes a little while for everyone to get to know the newcomers. Persevere, and you'll soon find that people become more chatty. x"

This

"Welcome to the chat rooms. Read the rules, and join in. Visiting the chat room regularly is the best way to get known, and if you keep to the rules and are polite and chatty, you should soon be a well-known contributor. x"

Thank you Flighty I'll do my best

Let them get on with it.

Get ya tits out luv'

Ooohhh

Mmm mmm

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Wanna watch me wank?

Correct it's this.

Got told off because I took someone off my list. He promptly blocked me.

Not sure what the other was about but it was having a go at me for no reason.

Still. I talk to men who message me. More often than

You get meets that way.

"I must say i agree. There hard work. I just dont bother with them. X"

I've got that way too.

X

"I feel the same about forums

Yes me too .... some folk on the forums are quite rude ...and dont like it when you try to join in "

Best off finding chats x

Is there any chat rooms that can be recomended??

We never chat in the rooms too busy keeping up to all the pms coming through we never stick to 1 room either we room hop .

"Is there any chat rooms that can be recomended??"

Depends what you want.

If you're hoping for local meets, you need the chatroom that covers your area (although not everyone in that room will be from your area)

If you want to Gawp at naked peeps and type 'get yer tits out' etc, you need the Directing Rooms

If you just want chat and banter with a view to making friends all over the country, I can recommend General Chat.

By *adyLucknGamblersCouple  over a year ago

Harwich / Colchester

"We've found the chat rooms really clicky as we always do when we go into the rooms we always say evening or whenever it is to the whole room but never get a reply... come on peeps communicate a bit please... has anyone else found this true.."

Frequenting the same chat room and visiting often does help - join in other conversations or topics that are happening. Put a status update on your profile saying 'in ?? Chatroom' come chat to us.

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"We never chat in the rooms too busy keeping up to all the pms coming through we never stick to 1 room either we room hop . "

Then switch them to nobody or friends only.

An Well used to being ignored in chat rooms. It's a waste of time now really

It's all about wit and banter. You'll struggle if you haven't a sense of humour....

People take themselfs too seriously and every remark is personal to them....

Relax and enjoy!

Oh and some of these chat up lines are quite funny and a great talking point for all to join in!

"We never chat in the rooms too busy keeping up to all the pms coming through we never stick to 1 room either we room hop .

Then switch them to nobody or friends only. "

Im not complaining we dnt go in to chat to the room

Totally agree with you

They are in the directing or general rooms but not so much in the south west room! I tried chatting but told I wasn't welcome because apparently us Londoners buy all their houses but only live in them 5 weeks a year

I don't own a house outside north London and I was planning a short trip down to the south west next month, was just trying to get to know people not but their houses "

I am very sorry you had this and it definitely wasn't from the actually locals in the SW room! I've been chatting in there for 2 years and actually met nearly all the locals!

Quite a lot of the regulars in SW room are in London and a few live here and there! So this isn't a regulars opinion! As with lots of things in life some people are rude and ignorant and unfortunately you had the misfortune to meet some of those on your visit/s in ...

I don't own a house outside north London and I was planning a short trip down to the south west next month, was just trying to get to know people not but their houses

I am very sorry you had this and it definitely wasn't from the actually locals in the SW room! I've been chatting in there for 2 years and actually met nearly all the locals!

Quite a lot of the regulars in SW room are in London and a few live here and there! So this isn't a regulars opinion! As with lots of things in life some people are rude and ignorant and unfortunately you had the misfortune to meet some of those on your visit/s in ..."

It was a regular in there, I've since been in there a couple of times and they're still very active in there. Initially I only went in that chat room because I was planning on spending some time down that way in July and thought I may find some like minded people to meet up with whilst on my holidays. Obviously I changed my plans and had a great time elsewhere xx

Let them get on with it.

Get ya tits out luv'

Ooohhh

Mmm mmm

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Wanna watch me wank?

Doesn't that apply to most fabbers well the ones I seem to attract

By *aige CoolTV/TS  over a year ago

north west

I have a good sense of humour so been told but nobody chats back in chat rooms .to clicky .just a few think they own them .waste of time now i never bother .shame though as i like to banter as i work in construction i am not shy .nevermind lol

By *aramelcreamukCouple  over a year ago

london

"We've found the chat rooms really clicky as we always do when we go into the rooms we always say evening or whenever it is to the whole room but never get a reply... come on peeps communicate a bit please... has anyone else found this true.."

The people on this site are so clicky it's unreal!! Theyve targeted us actually and now we hear there making things up about us to try and make ppl not like us lmao

You think the chat rooms are cliquey? You should try the forum!

Oh....

Aren't all parts of any website similar to this 'cliquey' reality in my mind is that people get used to chatting to certain individuals. And that gets seen as a clique. From my experience you get out what you put in I spend quite a lot of time in chat and try my best to acknowledge anyone who says hello. If chatters are being abusive to you for any reason. Please use the report function to let admin know they can then investigate and act accordingly, they will of course review the whole situation. Not just one person's perception of events

By *aramelcreamukCouple  over a year ago

london

"You think the chat rooms are cliquey? You should try the forum!

Oh...."

Omfg the forums are actually scary lol if they don't like you they'll gang up on you

"Aren't all parts of any website similar to this 'cliquey' reality in my mind is that people get used to chatting to certain individuals. And that gets seen as a clique. From my experience you get out what you put in I spend quite a lot of time in chat and try my best to acknowledge anyone who says hello. If chatters are being abusive to you for any reason. Please use the report function to let admin know they can then investigate and act accordingly, they will of course review the whole situation. Not just one person's perception of events "

I've tried that........ one of the rude couples in southwest chat is admin, I didn't realise this at first

Shouldn't make any difference tbf ! Rules are the same for everyone

By *ost SockMan  over a year ago

West Wales and Cardiff

I’ve been on here eight years or so. Never found the chatrooms clique-y really.

I do find I get a bit jaded replying when someone new said hello to the room. I don’t mean to be rude. I found myself replying “hello Bigboy” to the first, then “hello Sugartits” to the second. By the time the eighth person said “morning room” I’d kinda had enough and relied on others to respond. I suspect that happens a lot and it isn’t meant to be rude

"Aren't all parts of any website similar to this 'cliquey' reality in my mind is that people get used to chatting to certain individuals. And that gets seen as a clique. From my experience you get out what you put in I spend quite a lot of time in chat and try my best to acknowledge anyone who says hello. If chatters are being abusive to you for any reason. Please use the report function to let admin know they can then investigate and act accordingly, they will of course review the whole situation. Not just one person's perception of events

I've tried that........ one of the rude couples in southwest chat is admin, I didn't realise this at first "

The SW chat room in my experience is a pretty dull place - very cliquey, always the same tired old faces, and yes you do get what appear to be UKIP card carrying brexiteers who hate everything about London types. I came down to Bristol 15 years ago and as you might imagine it was very hard work to begin with but I have had a ball in the last 5 or 6 years so don’t let those munters put you off

"Shouldn't make any difference tbf ! Rules are the same for everyone "

You would think

Oh I'm sure they are

By *andWCoupleCouple  over a year ago

Luton

"We've found the chat rooms really clicky as we always do when we go into the rooms we always say evening or whenever it is to the whole room but never get a reply... come on peeps communicate a bit please... has anyone else found this true..

The people on this site are so clicky it's unreal!! Theyve targeted us actually and now we hear there making things up about us to try and make ppl not like us lmao "

One of your photos has a bottle of Jack Daniels Tennessee Honey in it so you can't be all bad

Why are people targeting you?

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"Shouldn't make any difference tbf ! Rules are the same for everyone "
they are.

with you on that one. I always address couples as couples not singling the female out but very rare do you ever get a hi or owt

Totally agree With you. This is the main reason that I’m rarely on chat rooms

I used to go on chat alot years ago but I guess people come and go on here. I stick to forums messages and the occasional waterproof sheet lol

We just flit between the rooms dnt really stay and chat

By *mmaNandyCouple  over a year ago

West mids / woking

We used to enjoy chat but not so much now can totally see your point

By *iss_andyWoman  over a year ago

Hendon,London

I’ve just tried out the rooms for a second time and literally same people talking to same people and ignoring everyone else... I find it ridiculous in what’s supposed to be a site for swingers that ppl are not interested in an open chat not sure what it says about them sexually, just saying it kinda defeats the purpose that’s what private messages are for

I find this all the time OP and like several others I rarely go in chat rooms which is unfortunate, but I don’t like being ignored.

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

Perhaps if people stayed in the rooms and chatted regularly, people could get to know them better. Just saying.

We flit fron room to room but someone always says hi when we enter the room

"We flit fron room to room but someone always says hi when we enter the room "

are you oncam...or just male on cam?

you can see the thinking lol

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"We flit fron room to room but someone always says hi when we enter the room

you can see the thinking lol"

Indeed. Most couples on there are usually just the males.

I think that life is made up of cliques to be honest. If you walked into a rugby club or a sailing club, or even a pub would you expect to just join in conversations of others? Over spending sometime in these establishments then you would build up friendships and be involved in the chat ... surely then when the chat rooms or forums appear to be cliquey then shouldn't we stop feeling socially awkward, join in and expect it to take a little time and effort just like in the out of fab world, instead of feeling sorry for ourselves and complaining?

you can see the thinking lol"

Yeah just me

Indeed. Most couples on there are usually just the males. "

Hubby prefers not to go on cam in chat but we have learnt mf always means male alone . U know the wifes always out ... at work ..... taking her make up off .... will be on later hmm ok bye !

Yeah I find that as well somebody said it’s better on here

"I think that life is made up of cliques to be honest. If you walked into a rugby club or a sailing club, or even a pub would you expect to just join in conversations of others? Over spending sometime in these establishments then you'll would build up friendships and be involved in the chat ... surely then when the chat rooms or forums appear to be cliquey then shouldn't we stop feeling socially awkward, join in and expect it to take a little time and effort just like in the out of fab world, instead of feeling sorry for ourselves and complaining? "

This ^^^^^^^^

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"I think that life is made up of cliques to be honest. If you walked into a rugby club or a sailing club, or even a pub would you expect to just join in conversations of others? Over spending sometime in these establishments then you would build up friendships and be involved in the chat ... surely then when the chat rooms or forums appear to be cliquey then shouldn't we stop feeling socially awkward, join in and expect it to take a little time and effort just like in the out of fab world, instead of feeling sorry for ourselves and complaining? "

Well put. If people aren't prepared to use social skills then they won't have a good experience. Flouncing off after a couple of times in a chat room just smacks of entitlement and laziness. Makes you wonder what they would be like to meet really.

By *ablo minibar123Woman  over a year ago

"I think that life is made up of cliques to be honest. If you walked into a rugby club or a sailing club, or even a pub would you expect to just join in conversations of others? Over spending sometime in these establishments then you would build up friendships and be involved in the chat ... surely then when the chat rooms or forums appear to be cliquey then shouldn't we stop feeling socially awkward, join in and expect it to take a little time and effort just like in the out of fab world, instead of feeling sorry for ourselves and complaining? "
spot on, maybe too much effort for some though

Hey there guys x

I've found with many of the chat rooms you have contribute to the chat and generally you will be accepted. Do nothing but copy and paste or troll and you get banned.

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"I've found with many of the chat rooms you have contribute to the chat and generally you will be accepted. Do nothing but copy and paste or troll and you get banned. "

Exactly this.

By *heekyFlirtyCoupleCouple  over a year ago

stockport

Happens the same in clubs! I think fab just makes us all behave oddly!

I feel the site is well out of date- does any of thr money actually get used to update the site as nothings changed in a few years!!!

By *opping_candyWoman  over a year ago

West Yorkshire

"I feel the site is well out of date- does any of thr money actually get used to update the site as nothings changed in a few years!!!"

There have been a number of changes in the last year or so...

By *opping_candyWoman  over a year ago

West Yorkshire

I'm a big fan of the chat rooms. I remember when I first went in fab chat, previously being used to a site where there'd be a maximum of 20 in a room, and being overwhelmed by the number of people and speed of the chat. I didn't walk in and expect people to talk to me. I said hi, I butted in on conversations with jokey comments, I said hello to other people who came in. I worked at it.

I will always make an effort to talk to people who come in and say hello, and if someone says they're new I really try to make them feel welcome. Unfortunately a lot of people walk in, say hello and then nothing else. Or even have a strop after to minutes saying everyone is ignorant.

By *heRainManMan  over a year ago

Warrington & Glasgow

"I'm a big fan of the chat rooms. "

I've previously made a comparison to going into a pub that you've not been to before. If you stand at the door an shout hello, you'll attract attention, but probably not the right kind. Instead go to the bar, get a drink and chat to someone at the bar. If they're a regular and establish that you're not a nutter/idiot/axe murderer they'll introduce you to other regulars. After a few visits the bar staff will start to recognise you. Soon you'll be the one introducing newbies to your friends!

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"I'm a big fan of the chat rooms.

I've previously made a comparison to going into a pub that you've not been to before. If you stand at the door an shout hello, you'll attract attention, but probably not the right kind. Instead go to the bar, get a drink and chat to someone at the bar. If they're a regular and establish that you're not a nutter/idiot/axe murderer they'll introduce you to other regulars. After a few visits the bar staff will start to recognise you. Soon you'll be the one introducing newbies to your friends! "

By *anky_PankyWoman  over a year ago

Filthy Fuckeryville

"If you think of the chat rooms as a pub, would you expect every one to stop chatting and say Hi;

"

Yup. This is pretty spot on!

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

Yup. This is pretty spot on! "

Dont even have to have your tits out lol.

"Welcome to the chat rooms. Read the rules, and join in. Visiting the chat room regularly is the best way to get known, and if you keep to the rules and are polite and chatty, you should soon be a well-known contributor. x"

this is true yes there are people who spend all day in there and regulars to different rooms but if you become a frequent person youll get known

"I'm a big fan of the chat rooms.

I've previously made a comparison to going into a pub that you've not been to before. If you stand at the door an shout hello, you'll attract attention, but probably not the right kind. Instead go to the bar, get a drink and chat to someone at the bar. If they're a regular and establish that you're not a nutter/idiot/axe murderer they'll introduce you to other regulars. After a few visits the bar staff will start to recognise you. Soon you'll be the one introducing newbies to your friends! "

best analogy ever

Indeed. Most couples on there are usually just the males.

Hubby prefers not to go on cam in chat but we have learnt mf always means male alone . U know the wifes always out ... at work ..... taking her make up off .... will be on later hmm ok bye ! "

yeah i tend not to bother with mf cams unless the coupke have put up a status cus mostly men in there partners underwear which is a bit off putting

I find this nearly all of the time. As a consequence I rarely venture onto chat rooms

By *aughtycouple1008Couple  over a year ago

west london

"10 years on lol, it’s ok honey I understand most folk just chat to their friends "

By *aughtycouple1008Couple  over a year ago

west london

"SE one is so unfriendly! "
this is true....i found this too. Very rude

As said before... If you walked into a rugby club or a sailing club, or even a pub would you expect to just join in conversations of others? Over spending sometime in these establishments then you would build up friendships and be involved in the chat ... surely then when the chat rooms or forums appear to be cliquey then shouldn't we stop feeling socially awkward, join in and expect it to take a little time and effort just like in the out of fab world, instead of feeling sorry for ourselves and complaining?

By *acelvisMan  over a year ago

thurso

I’ve found that aswell I’ve tried the hello bit and trying to join in a little bit in a conversation or paying a compliment and literally get nothing back. Even in quieter rooms where the chat is a lot slower you get no reply. Not feeling sorry for myself or miffed but that’s exactly what it’s like.

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

To the people complaining... How many times have you actually been in the chat rooms and how long for? I'm betting once or twice and not for very long. As stated before if you are frequent visitors, people will get to know you.

By *woPlusMore69Couple  over a year ago

Birstall

Yeah I've tried loads to add to conversations but not very often get replies, always the same people making posts and keeping it amongst themselves xx

"SE one is so unfriendly! "

Totally agree, very unfreindly for no apparent reason

The chat rooms are great!

Not for chatting - but for filtering people - with a one click block button for added convenience

By *obby2nobby2Couple  over a year ago

Leyland

Totally agree we always say “hi room” but very rarely get a response

manchester

"Totally agree we always say “hi room” but very rarely get a response "
same.. so big hi from us xx

Likewise

A bit cool!!

By *ittykat76Woman  over a year ago

Plymouth

"To the people complaining... How many times have you actually been in the chat rooms and how long for? I'm betting once or twice and not for very long. As stated before if you are frequent visitors, people will get to know you. "

By *ost SockMan  over a year ago

West Wales and Cardiff

I think there are unwritten “hi room” laws that most people adhere to unknowingly.

You have good intentions, but once you’re in there yourself, it goes:

Person 1 - say “hi MonsterCock” back enthusiastically

Person 4 - say “hi FilthyFlaps” back because, although you’re getting a touch weary of saying “hi” back, you don’t want to appear to be rude, or have favourites

Person 7 - AbsOfGranite says “hi room”. You think to yourself “someone else is bound to greet them back”. Problem is - you’re now the enthusiastic “greet the newbie guy, so everyone else expects you to say it. Five minutes later you say “hi AbsOfGranite” back dutifully, by which time he’s already paid a subscription for another site.

Person 10 - You’re busy trying to get RightUpToTheElbowJointPlease to view your unimpressive package. You mutter “F**k this, its time some of these other lazy sods stepped up” and ignore PerineumTickler’s “hi room” totally.

I guess that’s a daft, long/winded way of saying that the “hi room” is a bit of a funny thing and don’t read too much into it. It’s not really rudeness most of the time, I think.

Best thing is just to sit back and just chip in when you can really add something to the conversation.

Yep.

I stopped using the chat rooms because of the cliques......

Ridiculed because I was a relative Newby and had the audacity to say hello

I said 'hi' and was attacked verbally because I wasn't born in the south west and I was in that room "

Im surprisex at that, the SW Room has always seemed friendly even though I'm a Yorkshire man.. i even make a joke of it.

I just cant use them anymore.

Im quite full on so i dont really give people the option talk tobme or not.

They just have to lol.

What killed it for me was the repetitiveness of it.

And i cannot... And mean cannot look at the word 'Mmmmmm'ever again now.

By *elly39devonCouple  over a year ago

tavistock

I always say hello to anyone coming into a room, but I have experienced being ignored in some of the busier rooms, their loss

Let them get on with it.

Get ya tits out luv'

Ooohhh

Mmm mmm

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Wanna watch me wank?

This had me crying lol

» Add a new message to this topic