FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Chat room feedback/discussion > Glitchy video

Glitchy video

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ovepiece OP   Man  over a year ago

Borth

Is glitchy video the norm for chat room cam viewing? Whenever I view a cam, it seems to have a frame rate of about 2 frames per second and so is very stuttery. Is this normal or is there something wrong with how I'm viewing them? Thanks.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *BWandhusbandCouple  over a year ago

Midlands

"Is glitchy video the norm for chat room cam viewing? Whenever I view a cam, it seems to have a frame rate of about 2 frames per second and so is very stuttery. Is this normal or is there something wrong with how I'm viewing them? Thanks.

"

I viewed from my mobile and it was pretty bad. It was the first time I'd viewed that way though, as I've always used my laptop in the past.

By *ovepiece OP   Man  over a year ago

Borth

"Is glitchy video the norm for chat room cam viewing? Whenever I view a cam, it seems to have a frame rate of about 2 frames per second and so is very stuttery. Is this normal or is there something wrong with how I'm viewing them? Thanks.

I viewed from my mobile and it was pretty bad. It was the first time I'd viewed that way though, as I've always used my laptop in the past."

Thanks. I guess it's my internet connection then as it's the same on my laptop or phone!

By *am434Man  over a year ago

North tyneside

It’s also glitchy for me on my mac, yet YouTube etc is always fine.

By *esley_CTV/TS  over a year ago

Edinburgh

Yes... the frame rate on the webcams is quite poor! There have been a few appeals to the site owners to try to upgrade... but no response yet!

» Add a new message to this topic