FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Chat room feedback/discussion > Sausage fest

Sausage fest

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *emo169 OP   Man  over a year ago

Crawley / Pattaya, Thailand

I used to like chatting on here but nowadays its so dull, today 328 online in the chat rooms 18 females, most of the MF are males has this turned into an all male chat room? Plus the majority don't chat.......

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

" I used to like chatting on here but nowadays its so dull, today 328 online in the chat rooms 18 females, most of the MF are males has this turned into an all male chat room? Plus the majority don't chat......."

What are the odds that all the men in the chat room are thinking the same thing?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Might be an idea for Fab to start advertising in women's magazines to improve the demographics on here.?

By *elma and ShaggyCouple  over a year ago

Bedworth

" I used to like chatting on here but nowadays its so dull, today 328 online in the chat rooms 18 females, most of the MF are males has this turned into an all male chat room? Plus the majority don't chat......."

Unfortunately chat is very representative of the site in general. Yes it’s getting busier but unfortunately it’s mainly single males joining, many of whom are either here to wank over photos and cams or who think it’s a guaranteed shag. In my opinion it isn’t helped by the media and the way that Fab is portrayed in sleazy newspaper articles

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

" I used to like chatting on here but nowadays its so dull, today 328 online in the chat rooms 18 females, most of the MF are males has this turned into an all male chat room? Plus the majority don't chat.......

Unfortunately chat is very representative of the site in general. Yes it’s getting busier but unfortunately it’s mainly single males joining, many of whom are either here to wank over photos and cams or who think it’s a guaranteed shag. In my opinion it isn’t helped by the media and the way that Fab is portrayed in sleazy newspaper articles "

Spot on. X

By *uzzy NavelWoman  over a year ago

so near and yet so far....

Oooh I was hoping this post would be about Cumberland or Lincolnshire sausages....

I love chatting!!

By *eorge n DragonCouple  over a year ago

Cheshire

Whats in the paper today is gone tomorrow with something new. Who cares lol.

Just come here for fun.

In response to the chatrooms, log on daily and say hi to the room. It rare any single men say hi back and chat. So believe a lot just come to look and a fantasy thing.

If do not chat will get nothing out of the site.

Male half here does go in chatroom to see if can chat to people and arrange meets. If you cannot chat to the male half of couple as well as female will get nowhere.

Soon as saw this thread instantly thought of sausage party lol

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"Whats in the paper today is gone tomorrow with something new. Who cares lol.

Just come here for fun.

In response to the chatrooms, log on daily and say hi to the room. It rare any single men say hi back and chat. So believe a lot just come to look and a fantasy thing.

If do not chat will get nothing out of the site.

Male half here does go in chatroom to see if can chat to people and arrange meets. If you cannot chat to the male half of couple as well as female will get nowhere.

Soon as saw this thread instantly thought of sausage party lol "

Likewise if you can't chat to the female you will get nowhere. Unfortunately most couples on chat tend to be the male halves wanking. Goid point about logging in and chatting daily though, best way to get yourself known x

» Add a new message to this topic