FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Chat room feedback/discussion > Chatroom Bans

Chatroom Bans

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *erbymac OP   Man  over a year ago

derby

I am wondering why certain chat room users get away with abusing other users and moderators constantly daily and are still allowed back into the chat room after a ban has been served....I have witnessed this a lot in a certain directing room the last few weeks, when these users are not in the room it runs smoothly. I think the chat room ban's need to be updated to stop all this....example being abusive to another user should result in a 24hr ban, this would eliminate the abuse people get on a daily basis. What is other people's opinions on this?

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By *ac a feeCouple  over a year ago

dundee

"I am wondering why certain chat room users get away with abusing other users and moderators constantly daily and are still allowed back into the chat room after a ban has been served....I have witnessed this a lot in a certain directing room the last few weeks, when these users are not in the room it runs smoothly. I think the chat room ban's need to be updated to stop all this....example being abusive to another user should result in a 24hr ban, this would eliminate the abuse people get on a daily basis. What is other people's opinions on this?"
quite right , it seems that at times some users are immune to prosecution !!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

who you know not what you do ..... same old same old x

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

People are never prosecuted

To the OP. if you think a mod is ignoring or has missed rule breaking in chat it is best to report the person and it will be dealt with if needed by Admin.

There are various bans from one hour to permanent and anything in between