FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Chat room feedback/discussion > Why are cams so small

Why are cams so small

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ophienRob OP   Couple  over a year ago

bristol

Why is it that the cam images on Fab are soooo small? Even "large" should really be tagged "less tiny".

Is it a problem with bandwidth or what? The other swingers site we use has a much better chat interface and significantly larger cam images with greater clarity and smoother play. Hence Soph makes her cam appearances there rather than here.

Much as we like the rest of the site's facilities, the chat interface and cam sizes really let it down.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Why is it that the cam images on Fab are soooo small? Even "large" should really be tagged "less tiny".

Is it a problem with bandwidth or what? The other swingers site we use has a much better chat interface and significantly larger cam images with greater clarity and smoother play. Hence Soph makes her cam appearances there rather than here.

Much as we like the rest of the site's facilities, the chat interface and cam sizes really let it down. "

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Why is it that the cam images on Fab are soooo small? Even "large" should really be tagged "less tiny".

Much as we like the rest of the site's facilities, the chat interface and cam sizes really let it down. "

This

By *etwifeandhim69Couple  over a year ago

Darlington

Nothing has changed much about Fab in years. It really is a bit outdated and in need of an overhaul, especially the chat rooms which have issues with current browsers. It often reminds me of chat rooms from 15 years ago or more.

If I had to guess, I'd just say it;s down to the site owners not being willing to update their servers, server hosting OR pay for someone to overhaul it for them.

I certainly don't recall any site feedback being acted upon over the last few years either come to think of it.

By *amieandLeeCouple  over a year ago

Outtatown

Our eyesight is being strained squinting at the tiny cams

By *wanseajakMan  over a year ago

Swansea

By *ribsaMan  over a year ago

A box at end of your bed

You get what you pay for i suspect, £5 for 50 days is nothing really. To update servers and software cost money.

By *ellytransvTV/TS  over a year ago

Solihull Hotel Friday Night

"You get what you pay for i suspect, £5 for 50 days is nothing really. To update servers and software cost money. "

Its nothing for one person, but I think you underestimate the amount of people do actually pay for Gold or Silver membership and have been for many years and this will only increase with new members etc.

Its quite easy to look up a companies accounts and find out how much money they do make and how much cash they actually have

» Add a new message to this topic