FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Chat room feedback/discussion > Request/suggestion for a dogging chat room

Request/suggestion for a dogging chat room

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *0sumthincouple OP   Couple 8 weeks ago

Birmingham

So..the sister site to this one has lost its chatroom facility. Members are gutted...we do not want to loose our silly nights of banter..many have been talking for years...so can we please request a dogging chat room on this site..so all the members from the other site can chat there (along with anyone who would like to join us) ?

We did put this request on the other site..but was advised by site Admin to post on here.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *irtyAndCh33kyCouple 8 weeks ago

North Wales

We totally agree. A chatroom for sillyness, quizzes and other stuff for those dogging lovers would be great.

Completely agree with this

By *ngelbiTVTV/TS 8 weeks ago

Dyserth, North Wales

What a great idea! Why didn’t we think of this before?

This has to be done. Not only will those from the sister have a chatroom but those interested in digging can also join in.

With age come wisdom, 30s

By *sGivesWoodWoman 7 weeks ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

Just out of interest, is the sister site fabguys?

By *assy girl86Woman 7 weeks ago

swansea

Yes please. If we can get this to happen it would be great!! Oh please please please please with sugar and a cherry on top

By *irtyAndCh33kyCouple 7 weeks ago

North Wales

"Just out of interest, is the sister site fabguys? "

No it’s dogging.co.uk

We’ve been on the site for nearly 10 years

By *ngelbiTVTV/TS 7 weeks ago

Dyserth, North Wales

Fabguys? What are you saying about us

By *otsosCouple 7 weeks ago

leicester

Great idea, sort it out admin the _otsos are deffo in

By *esires of HertsCouple 7 weeks ago

Herts and London Borders

Not sure we agree, dogging is a declining activity

By *0sumthincouple OP   Couple 7 weeks ago

Birmingham

no its called dogging

Birmingham

"Not sure we agree, dogging is a declining activity"
it may very well be in decline (this cold weather definitely kills it lol) but the members on the website have been on there a long time and really enjoy the friends they have met in chat etc and dont want to loose that side of things. Sadly the chat room has been shut down..trying to all find each other over the masses of rooms on fab would be a nightmare and probably never happen...but if they had a room on here it would be so easy. Plus those who may never have even known that site existed could come and join in

By *agnum99Man 7 weeks ago

herts

Great idea 30's. I'm all for it

By *an_WoodMan 7 weeks ago

Stafford

By *ythichoneyCouple 7 weeks ago

not far from chi

Declining or not its still a very popular hobby

Have to say doggings never been our bag, trainers and elasticated trackie bottoms isnt our style but....what harm can it do.

If its Not your scene youve not got to use the room.

The sister site ,although primarillay a dogging site also caters for other tastes in this diverse sexual world and provides a place for (whispers quietly)...sex people.

As singles we used the site for non dogging adventures, we intially met in the chatrooms there and some 10 plus years later are marrying eachother later this year, the site has some fantastic people some of whom are now friends in 'real life'

Theres a lot of people here who do go dogging so it would benefit the site in our opinion.

This site is about enabling contacts to be made whatever your sexual preferences.

Give the poor homeless sods a chatroom

By *ucythickthighs_bbwWoman 7 weeks ago

Next door to Peter and June. North Wales

I have been here a year and am oblivious to where these chat rooms are lol

By *MN2Woman 7 weeks ago

newbury

I think the point here is

The friends on dogging.co.uk have lost their chat room and are requesting one on here to chat together etc

Most on the site don’t even go dogging so I don’t think their asking for a chat room for that

It’s simply a site which is identical to here but minus chat

And they would like to chat

By *inecastMan 7 weeks ago

Melksham

Yes please, the closure of the chat room on the dogging site was a great loss.

By (user no longer on site) 7 weeks ago

I'd never heard of the sister site, but just took a look. You need an invite code from an existing member to join and it suggests that you enquire via Fabswingers. That would appear to make it more difficult to be a member should you so desire.

Dyserth, North Wales

The invite code was only recently added to reduce numbers of fake profiles and scammers

Dyserth, North Wales

"I think the point here is

The friends on dogging.co.uk have lost their chat room and are requesting one on here to chat together etc

Most on the site don’t even go dogging so I don’t think their asking for a chat room for that

And they would like to chat "

Believe me, they can chat & chat

swansea

Believe me, they can chat & chat "

we do love to chat, we are a bunch of very friendly people lol

By *iss Blue47Couple 7 weeks ago

York

I have been a member over on the sister site for over 10 years and to see the chat room go is a sign of sad times!!! it would be great to get the regulars back in one room again, we made some friends for life and would still like to share chat room banter with them all.

Please let us have our own room

By *lbert 57Man 7 weeks ago

rochester

Great Idea

Cant keep invading Canada

By *aughtywifeyWoman 7 weeks ago

close

Not for me I go regular

By *ophieslutTV/TS 7 weeks ago

Central

It seems a good sensible idea, except that Fab doesn't want dogging locations to be publicly available on this site and I'm guessing that they may see it as having increased potential for that.

swansea

We don’t all go dogging it’s just what the site was called, Lol. And we’d never put out locations. Well I don’t know of any in my area any anyways lol

We’ve all known each other for 10 years plus and it be lovely to keep the friendship alive in the chat room.

Please please please fab chat mod, please let this happen!!

By *iss Blue47Couple 7 weeks ago

York

"It seems a good sensible idea, except that Fab doesn't want dogging locations to be publicly available on this site and I'm guessing that they may see it as having increased potential for that."

no one would! why would anyone?

Dyserth, North Wales

"It seems a good sensible idea, except that Fab doesn't want dogging locations to be publicly available on this site and I'm guessing that they may see it as having increased potential for that."

It’s a not Room we would use while out dogging. It’s a room for those from dogging site to chat as their chatroom has gone.

We’re not new to being on a site in which some plebs post actual dogging locations on. We’re wise to it. We just need somewhere to chat. We’re chat refugees

Birmingham

"

We just need somewhere to chat. We’re chat refugees "

By *airyAndRockyCouple 7 weeks ago

BIRMINGHAM

I fully support the idea

"Not sure we agree, dogging is a declining activity

Declining or not its still a very popular hobby

Have to say doggings never been our bag, trainers and elasticated trackie bottoms isnt our style but....what harm can it do.

If its Not your scene youve not got to use the room.

The sister site ,although primarillay a dogging site also caters for other tastes in this diverse sexual world and provides a place for (whispers quietly)...sex people.

As singles we used the site for non dogging adventures, we intially met in the chatrooms there and some 10 plus years later are marrying eachother later this year, the site has some fantastic people some of whom are now friends in 'real life'

Theres a lot of people here who do go dogging so it would benefit the site in our opinion.

This site is about enabling contacts to be made whatever your sexual preferences.

Give the poor homeless sods a chatroom

"

I'm into making changes to this site!

Theres some of the chatrooms not really being used. All they have to do is change the title on one of them.....

Fingers crossed you get what you want x

By *assagermanMan 7 weeks ago

LANCS=MANCS

Yes the sister site is shit to lol

By *esty2016Man 7 weeks ago

Rockford

" All they have to do is change the title on one of them.....

Fingers crossed you get what you want x"

Being as anyone will be allowed in the chatroom regardless if hey like dogging or not then does it really matter what it's called? Why don't the like-minded people adopt a room, say Canada, and use that?

You think people just go into rooms because of what they are called?

If the group inhabits Canada and then talks whatever they want to talk about in that room then disinterested people will just leave as they will be ignored, people trying to disrupt can be just blocked and then people can have what they want and nobody actually has to do anything.

Just a thought.....

" All they have to do is change the title on one of them.....

Fingers crossed you get what you want x

Being as anyone will be allowed in the chatroom regardless if hey like dogging or not then does it really matter what it's called? Why don't the like-minded people adopt a room, say Canada, and use that?

You think people just go into rooms because of what they are called?

If the group inhabits Canada and then talks whatever they want to talk about in that room then disinterested people will just leave as they will be ignored, people trying to disrupt can be just blocked and then people can have what they want and nobody actually has to do anything.

Just a thought....."

No but is it too much hard work to change a title?

It has been discussed over the years about re-naming some of these rooms to give more interest. Especially to people who are new on this site!

You're a Mod Westy in these chatrooms. Do these threads with changing ideas, ever get read by the owners of this site?

I've always wondered!

By *redwilma400Couple 7 weeks ago

Stockport

We too are in total support of this idea. We only discovered Dogging.co.uk about a year ago. When entering the chat rooms for the first time we couldn't believe how friendly the regulars were in there. Instead of feeling like outsiders in a room full of old friends, we were made to feel totally welcome and like a part of the family. The fun and banter in there was second to none, and the re-introduction of quiz night took the enjoyment to a higher level further.

It would be lovely if we were allowed to re-create that here on Fab.

By *esty2016Man 7 weeks ago

Rockford

"You're a Mod Westy in these chatrooms. Do these threads with changing ideas, ever get read by the owners of this site?

I've always wondered! "

Yes the forums are read by people who own the site hence some changes taking place such as bi-directing room, a Midlands room being 2 rooms that appeared.

"You're a Mod Westy in these chatrooms. Do these threads with changing ideas, ever get read by the owners of this site?

I've always wondered!

Yes the forums are read by people who own the site hence some changes taking place such as bi-directing room, a Midlands room being 2 rooms that appeared."

Ahh I see...

Thank you for getting back hun x

By *haverMan 7 weeks ago

bracknell

Yes a dogging room please

By *yesgreenMan 7 weeks ago

fermanagh

"Just out of interest, is the sister site fabguys?

No it’s dogging.co.uk

We’ve been on the site for nearly 10 years "

what is the other site called is it good for fab meets ?

By *ardiner8Couple 6 weeks ago

Medway

we would love a dogging forum - but would want it only for dogging not for TV's etc as that in our mind is cottaging and def not dogging. No disrespect to Bi or cross dressers etc but that is def not dogging.

By (user no longer on site) 6 weeks ago

Cottaging I've never heard of before..

By *esty2016Man 6 weeks ago

Rockford

"we would love a dogging forum - but would want it only for dogging not for TV's etc as that in our mind is cottaging and def not dogging. No disrespect to Bi or cross dressers etc but that is def not dogging. "

Dogging and Cottaging are quite different and certainly I have never heard of Dogging being a purely heterosexual pastime.

You haven't even got a forum yet and already you are discriminating? So much for inclusivity eh.

By *esty2016Man 6 weeks ago

Rockford

Just on a broader issue on this thread. One assumes the chat facility was closed as it wasn't used very much. So why would on here be different?

Why don't you prove your facts with data?

Pick a room and use it (as I think I suggested earlier) then after a few months of it being packed to the rafters with all the people who have contributed - then put a request in?

By *irtyAndCh33kyCouple 6 weeks ago

North Wales

"we would love a dogging forum - but would want it only for dogging not for TV's etc as that in our mind is cottaging and def not dogging. No disrespect to Bi or cross dressers etc but that is def not dogging. "

Most dogging sites are also cottaging sites.

Dogging isn’t a heterosexual pastime and as a bi couple we’ve had many a night playing with other bi couples, guys and TV’s

Everyone should be welcomed to whatever chat room they want to chat in.

Mrs D

By *ngelbiTVTV/TS 6 weeks ago

Dyserth, North Wales

I think I have some nice pics in my collection from a night’s dogging with another couple. Pics taken by my lovely gf and watched by some very nice & respectful men. Once again, the open minded have shown to be the most judgmental. It’s a sad day!

Dyserth, North Wales

"we would love a dogging forum - but would want it only for dogging not for TV's etc as that in our mind is cottaging and def not dogging. No disrespect to Bi or cross dressers etc but that is def not dogging.

Dogging and Cottaging are quite different and certainly I have never heard of Dogging being a purely heterosexual pastime.

You haven't even got a forum yet and already you are discriminating? So much for inclusivity eh.

"

Those comments were not made by someone from the dogging.co.uk site, as far as I know.

Dyserth, North Wales

"Cottaging I've never heard of before.. "

It based around guys playing about in a public toilet. The toilet block being the cottage.

Guys playing around in woods, parks & carparks is more cruising

By *ythichoneyCouple 6 weeks ago

not far from chi

For a couple who we would assume are open minded youre comments have actually shown you to be very closed minded.

It is entirely your own perogative with whom you wish to meet or dog with..just as its a bi or tv guys to choose to be there also or even log into a dogging chat room. No one would force you to interact with them but being so exclusive is a bit naughty.

You are perfectly entitled to decide what you want but youre not entitled to decide what everyone can do by using exclusion as a means to achieve it.

Were not being confrontational here..far from it.

Personally we dont go dogging and only 1 of us is bi. These are our choices but we wouldnt dream of excluding anybody from being part of an online community.

The desire for these people for a dogging room is a side issue really..dogging is part of the world of differing sexual tastes.

A room for this should be a welcome addition for those..and there are many, that do go.

Dogging is probably one of most social of sexual pastimes. Complete strangers becoming acquaintances and enjoying themselves..lets have a room to enable people to make contact specifically for that purpose.

By *tormy NightMan 6 weeks ago

Hounslow and Coventry

Totally agree!!!

By *assy girl86Woman 6 weeks ago

swansea

Has a decision been made yet??

By *igblondebirdWoman 6 weeks ago

EVESHAM

Newbie here and sorry to butt in , but am so keen to go dogging. Am in Worcestershire.....where do I go please?

By *agmanMan 5 weeks ago

Cockermouth

[Removed by poster at 10/02/19 12:37:03]

By *agmanMan 5 weeks ago

Cockermouth

All the more reason to create a chatroom specifically for it - help revive the great British tradition that dogging is!

(And keep old friends chatting at the same time.)

Sounds like a great idea.

By *agmanMan 5 weeks ago

Cockermouth

"Great idea 30's. I'm all for it "

By *assy girl86Woman 5 weeks ago

swansea

Any news on this happening at all??

By *ost SockMan 5 weeks ago

Cardiff/West Wales

"Any news on this happening at all??"

Completely get the importance of this room to you guys and it’s sad a community has got broken up though.

I suspect that to the people who run the site it’s just another in a never-ending list of requests for rooms though. That’s not to say it won’t happen, but it won’t have the importance for them that you’ve attached to it.

They may also be a bit sceptical given previous campaigns. A few years ago there was a long running campaign to get a room for a certain area - people were always saying wiith certainty there was a need and it would definitely be busy. It’s ussually dead - there’s 9 people in there on a Saturday night right now.

I do think they worry that it’ll get swamped with people asking for locations, naming places etc. The community who moved over won’t, but the anyone will be able to enter the room.

Hope it happens tor you though

By *0sumthincouple OP   Couple 4 weeks ago

Birmingham

"Any news on this happening at all??"
it's not appeared yet

By *ugby Does MFMCouple 4 weeks ago

O o O oo

I suppose for it to be considered people would actually need to be using the chatrooms.

By *.. BBB CPL ...Couple 4 weeks ago

basildonn

We used to be on dogging many years ago like over 10 years ago . We always used to get the chatroom very busy then we left and when we decided to come back the site was dead and fab had become to site to be on . We still go 2 locations to this day and we find it a very active hobby ... alot of people nowadays think the police are gonna turn up and prosecute . That is not the case . The police round our way are lovely lol had many of flirts with them they know exactly what goes on and dont care .. they just have to be seen doing there patrols ... I think a chatroom would be great

By *MN2Woman 4 weeks ago

newbury

[Removed by poster at 22/02/19 20:18:39]

By *MN2Woman 4 weeks ago

newbury

People are missing the point of this post

The ask of the chat room is not to arrange dogging meets

Or Give out any dogging info etc

The people are from the sister site to this and it’s called dogging.co.uk

They have had their one and only chat room closed down so can no longer get together

The ask of a room named dogging is do they can find each other on here and continue their chats and friendship

This site has a vast amount of rooms and they want to find each other easier

By *ythichoneyCouple 3 weeks ago

not far from chi

I think the general feeling is a chatroom for the dogging community in general would be a good addition.

It has the added bonus of providing the wanted chatroom for the homeless lol.

It would also hopefully bring a large group of new people into the mix.

By *sGivesWoodWoman 3 weeks ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

Believe me, they can chat & chat

we do love to chat, we are a bunch of very friendly people lol "

Could someone send me an invite code please.

By *MCFUN5Couple 3 weeks ago

GLASGOW

Hey, might be a silly question but how do you get an Invite Code?

By *aulupforitMan 3 weeks ago

corbridge

Why not use a lesser room for the dogging one like USA etc

By *ostasMan 1 week ago

Edmonton

I am interested in joining dogging.co.uk but I need a invite code would anyone who is currently a member consider inviting me so I can join.

By *sGivesWoodWoman 1 week ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

Well I've joined and getting the hang of it I think lol

By *uckyman7Man 7 days ago

Ask i might just tell you! ; )

Yes yes yes! I have been looking for fellow dogging pals to chat with and meet it’s my fave thing to do as it’s so naughty and risky! Plus being nude and sexual in nature is so erotic! Anyone who wants to chat to me please chat away! I’m near Worcester West Midlands and would love to meet and chat to like minded friends, groups, and open to any fun times that you guys are cooking up! ; )

By *aughty Sir 65Man 7 days ago

Rochdale

Please admin would love this to happen

By *oe774Man 7 days ago

swindon

Looking to join dogging. Co . UK anyone able to send me a code

By *unkymonkey300Man 5 days ago

Cheshire

Could someone on the new site please send an invite code so I can join

Thanks

By *lit-teaserMan 5 days ago

Inverness

Good idea. Im new to this and i feel a dogging chat room may help learn the rope and possibly gdt some advice if needed

By *vcmichelleTV/TS 3 days ago

chester/Merseyside

Im on the wirral near chester can anyone inform me in private of doging sites in or around these areas i have never been to one??

By *unBhoy2019Man 3 days ago

Malvern

Yea I would love some advice as well, I am new to this and struggling to work my way round.

By *assagermanMan 3 days ago

LANCS=MANCS

Get in ya fucking car!

By *ickety FlickMan 1 day ago

Totton

It’s asking for a invite code. Where do I get one?

By *assagermanMan 1 day ago

LANCS=MANCS

Flash lights and interior lights on don't exist lol

» Add a new message to this topic