FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Chat room feedback/discussion > all cams on

all cams on

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *igoodnight OP   Couple  over a year ago

Darlington

we would like a all cams on chatroom ,whereafter 2 min say all the cams are on face or boddy or you get looked out , also would like a all bi chatroom ,

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Cracking idea. I always have cam on in chat and it hacks me off when men who dont have the balls to cam start posting shit like show your tits or you playing tonight. Grow a pair and get a cam. Rant over. lol

Yip or even worse the silhouette gets on me @@

By *amschwingerzCouple  over a year ago

West

Totally agree...

I was in chat on Saturday and lost count of how many guys asked the immortal line 'show me your tits so I can cum?'

And guess what...not one had a cam

Cam only room is a must IMO...that might also take care of a lot of the idiotic or annoying silly comments, most of which seem to come from GUYS with no cam...

By *z ThongzWoman  over a year ago

Lanarkshire

A cam only room would be useful for those who want to cam and be directed, but as it stands no one should feel pressured into going on cam if they dont want to but if there was a cam only room then this wouldnt be an issue. Remember u can block those who bother you .

By *unterslickCouple  over a year ago

tullamore

"A cam only room would be useful for those who want to cam and be directed, but as it stands no one should feel pressured into going on cam if they dont want to but if there was a cam only room then this wouldnt be an issue. Remember u can block those who bother you ."

yeah we would love a room like that,,and the block thing has been discussed before,,not all that effective,,but cam only room is a good idea,,maybe a mod in there the whole time to make sure all cams are on

"A cam only room would be useful for those who want to cam and be directed, but as it stands no one should feel pressured into going on cam if they dont want to but if there was a cam only room then this wouldnt be an issue. Remember u can block those who bother you .

yeah we would love a room like that,,and the block thing has been discussed before,,not all that effective,,but cam only room is a good idea,,maybe a mod in there the whole time to make sure all cams are on"

Does that mean the Mod will have to go on cam aswell,as a load of mods dont go on cam alot as they have kids....

Yes a 'cam on only' room could sort a few issues out with some members

Mods could be invisible.

Software could detect if cam is on.

Of course cam could be on, but pointing to a wall, keyboard, out of the window...

"Mods could be invisible.

Of course cam could be on, but pointing to a wall, keyboard, out of the window..."

If mods are invisible what about wen we have to give a warning out to a member how will that work

By *unterslickCouple  over a year ago

tullamore

"A cam only room would be useful for those who want to cam and be directed, but as it stands no one should feel pressured into going on cam if they dont want to but if there was a cam only room then this wouldnt be an issue. Remember u can block those who bother you .

yeah we would love a room like that,,and the block thing has been discussed before,,not all that effective,,but cam only room is a good idea,,maybe a mod in there the whole time to make sure all cams are on

Does that mean the Mod will have to go on cam aswell,as a load of mods dont go on cam alot as they have kids...."

lol,,not always on cam,,but surely,,we could have deputies,,as a lot of people seem to want to shoot the sheriffs,,

weak answer i know,lol

Does that mean the Mod will have to go on cam aswell,as a load of mods dont go on cam alot as they have kids....

lol,,not always on cam,,but surely,,we could have deputies,,as a lot of people seem to want to shoot the sheriffs,,

weak answer i know,lol"

have had more shots than john wayne im thick skinned and still standing lol

"Mods could be invisible.

Of course cam could be on, but pointing to a wall, keyboard, out of the window...

If mods are invisible what about wen we have to give a warning out to a member how will that work "

I don't know how the mods work their dark art. But it's a potential solution, to someone saying mods might not want to be on cam due to family or children????

Anyway I have offered a suggestion or two

By *z ThongzWoman  over a year ago

Lanarkshire

How is blocking not effective ???????

If you block someone in chat , they cant see u typing or you them and they cant view your cam , which was the bug bear of the op in the first place , folks viewing and asking without their cam on , block them and they cant see or speak to u , blocking is totally effective or what is the point in having the tool in the first place.

This might've been covered before, but there is a privacy setting that allows you to hide your cam from others not on cam - just spotted it. Not sure if it's a supporters only feature...

» Add a new message to this topic