FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Chat room feedback/discussion > Northern Swingers

Northern Swingers

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *illy Gunn OP   Man  over a year ago

Leeds

The room always seems to be sparsely populated. At the moment it has one person in it. The South West one has 60. Wonder why nobody uses it and the other area rooms and directing rooms are always busy?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *he riverdeep69Couple  over a year ago

North west ish

It used to be a very busy room. It died a death a while ago. Think most go into general room. Haven't been on chat for a while.

By *ewtoyouXXXMan  over a year ago

rochdale cowboy

"It used to be a very busy room. It died a death a while ago. Think most go into general room. Haven't been on chat for a while. "

Think it just needs a revival

By *omsubcouple76Couple  over a year ago

North Leeds

"It used to be a very busy room. It died a death a while ago. Think most go into general room. Haven't been on chat for a while.

Think it just needs a revival "

I'll put my sub on cam in there tomorrow night to start the revival! Lol

By *xhib12Man  over a year ago

Blyth

Was one of the busiest at one time. Not quite sure why it died off but not many use it all now. Shame though, used to be some great banter in there.

By *ifty69Man  over a year ago

north tyneside

Yes its always very quiet for chat

By *tripper9Man  over a year ago

Blackburn

Possibly all in the directing rooms?

By *r and mrs sanddancerCouple  over a year ago

BOLDON COLLIERY

The numbers have dropped across all of the chatrooms not just the northern one.

By *issscumalotWoman  over a year ago

oxfordshire

To much drama in the rooms and bitching And they do nothing to stop it. Admin !!

It’s not worth it anymore

Like a play ground for D,,, h,,,

By *typical guyMan  over a year ago

wigan

" The numbers have dropped across all of the chatrooms not just the northern one.

"

Probably due to people not going on cam because they can't get it to work properly. Some just don't bother anymore, others have gone elsewhere.

There are also problems with watching cams as sometimes they just show a grey screen to some users.

By *tripper9Man  over a year ago

Blackburn

Some Windows updates and changes to Flash mean you might need to change your browser, but these are not Fab’s fault.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"It used to be a very busy room. It died a death a while ago. Think most go into general room. Haven't been on chat for a while.

Think it just needs a revival

I'll put my sub on cam in there tomorrow night to start the revival! Lol"

Now that sounds like a plan

By *typical guyMan  over a year ago

wigan

"Some Windows updates and changes to Flash mean you might need to change your browser, but these are not Fab’s fault.

"

Whilst fab can't be held responsible for changes to flash and windows update it is worth remembering that other sites work properly and fab's chat has had issues and needed updating for years.

"The room always seems to be sparsely populated. At the moment it has one person in it. The South West one has 60. Wonder why nobody uses it and the other area rooms and directing rooms are always busy?"
I think without realising a chat room becomes too clicky and some find it intimidating and find it hard to get a decent chat going cos the 'click' take their time about letting u in the inner circle whilst they decide yay or nay and so some members get sick of trying to win over the room veterens so stop even trying. Before u know it u got a room full of besty's and what do ur besty's do very well??? They fall out and before u know it... R. I. P. Northern swinger.

"The room always seems to be sparsely populated. At the moment it has one person in it. The South West one has 60. Wonder why nobody uses it and the other area rooms and directing rooms are always busy?I think without realising a chat room becomes too clicky and some find it intimidating and find it hard to get a decent chat going cos the 'click' take their time about letting u in the inner circle whilst they decide yay or nay and so some members get sick of trying to win over the room veterens so stop even trying. Before u know it u got a room full of besty's and what do ur besty's do very well??? They fall out and before u know it... R. I. P. Northern swinger. "

Yeah its like hello i joined i want some fun too lol

By *illee69Man  over a year ago

LANCASHIRE

Hi guys, i'm Billy Asian lad x

By *he Happy ManMan  over a year ago

Merseyside

"It used to be a very busy room. It died a death a while ago. Think most go into general room. Haven't been on chat for a while. "

True.

Once upon a time the Northern chatroom was buzzing. Busy every night until about 4 - 5 AM. Then a few of the regulars fell out with each other and it all went pear-shaped.

By *nliveneTV/TS  over a year ago

Selby

First time i join Fabs i went in the rooms to chat after 20 seconds... i never back there anymore , i prefer the forum 100% better

north tyneside

north tyneside

hello northern folk

» Add a new message to this topic