FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Chat room feedback/discussion > Webcam

Webcam

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *bhb OP   Couple  over a year ago

nottingham

Hi there. Flash is not going to be supported for much longer and all of the platforms I use are not supporting it either.

I can view cams but not use my webcam. I have tried all combinations and no such luck.

Anyone know of a way around this or are the site going to update to not need to use flash in the future?

Thanks in advance

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ylonSlutTV/TS  over a year ago

Durham

"Hi there. Flash is not going to be supported for much longer and all of the platforms I use are not supporting it either.

I can view cams but not use my webcam. I have tried all combinations and no such luck.

Anyone know of a way around this or are the site going to update to not need to use flash in the future?

Thanks in advance"

What device are you trying to cam on? The site will be moving from flash but no sign of when. They said they will inform everyone when it happens and will be in place before official flash support stops at the end of 2021.

By *r and mrs sanddancerCouple  over a year ago

BOLDON COLLIERY

"Hi there. Flash is not going to be supported for much longer and all of the platforms I use are not supporting it either.

Thanks in advance"

Click on the padlock on the browser bar, then click on the flash in the drop down box,

select allow and then refreash the page and you should be able to transmit your cam.

Hope this helps, you will have to do this each time yo go in to chat

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Why is it all so complicated, gone are the days of kik simplicity or hangout or whatsapp, ah the joys X

By *ylonSlutTV/TS  over a year ago

Durham

"Why is it all so complicated, gone are the days of kik simplicity or hangout or whatsapp, ah the joys X"

You can still do those, apart from kik of course which has lost it vid calling.

By *aughty monkey31Man  over a year ago

Walsall

Thanks in advance"

I couldn't get it to work in chrome and had to use site in Firefox then the flash would work and I could use my cam. Flash just needs to die, it's crap!

» Add a new message to this topic