FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Chat room feedback/discussion > Camera problems

Camera problems

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

As I could not get my cam to work in the chat room which stopped working for no reason about two weeks ago, I left and rejoined the site. I have had to wait a week before being able to use the forum. My cam will still not work after trying everything that has been suggested in cam forums nor now can people PM me in the chat rooms as although it shows my com on ( which it is not ) the facility to PM. Poke or Block is missing. Can anyone please help or advise because cannot contact site management

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

http://www.fabswingers.com/articles/NewChat

There is some tips on here that might help x

By *j_markCouple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Totteridge/Whetstone

"As I could not get my cam to work in the chat room which stopped working for no reason about two weeks ago, I left and rejoined the site. I have had to wait a week before being able to use the forum. My cam will still not work after trying everything that has been suggested in cam forums nor now can people PM me in the chat rooms as although it shows my com on ( which it is not ) the facility to PM. Poke or Block is missing. Can anyone please help or advise because cannot contact site management "

You never see block/pm/poke under your own name, others do.

Admin x

Thank you for that admin. Dont suppose you can advise on loss of cam. Can watch other cams fine. Have just downloaded www.manycam.com which was the latest advise I have found in the forums and that has not worked either

By *j_markCouple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Totteridge/Whetstone

"Thank you for that admin. Dont suppose you can advise on loss of cam. Can watch other cams fine. Have just downloaded www.manycam.com which was the latest advise I have found in the forums and that has not worked either

"

Uninstall/reinstall adobe flash

Try google chrome

What do you see at top right of screen where cam should be?

Admin x

admin seem to have fixed in by downloading www.manycam.com and then clicked manycam in cam settings. Pass it on as many seem to have same probs

By *ilmiss75Woman  over a year ago

Thornton

"Thank you for that admin. Dont suppose you can advise on loss of cam. Can watch other cams fine. Have just downloaded www.manycam.com which was the latest advise I have found in the forums and that has not worked either

Uninstall/reinstall adobe flash

Try google chrome

What do you see at top right of screen where cam should be?

Admin x"

I've tried this... still won't work

» Add a new message to this topic