FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Chat room feedback/discussion > A Utopia Room

A Utopia Room

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

purely for the ladies, with no hassle or interference from us men ... a sanctuary if you will. I know a lot of friends that want a room just for girly to girly stuff.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *r and mrs sanddancerCouple  over a year ago

BOLDON COLLIERY

"purely for the ladies, with no hassle or interference from us men ... a sanctuary if you will. I know a lot of friends that want a room just for girly to girly stuff."

and with all the ladies in there it will be just us guys in the rest of the rooms

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Oh ! wat fun then u lads will be lonely lol

"purely for the ladies, with no hassle or interference from us men ... a sanctuary if you will. I know a lot of friends that want a room just for girly to girly stuff.

and with all the ladies in there it will be just us guys in the rest of the rooms "

By *idlifecrisis40Man  over a year ago

Manchester (North)

And lots more guys would create female accounts to get in there.

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

"purely for the ladies, with no hassle or interference from us men ... a sanctuary if you will. I know a lot of friends that want a room just for girly to girly stuff."

But I like the men

"But I like the men "

Meeee tooooo!

"And lots more guys would create female accounts to get in there."

thats why it would only allow accounts that have been photo verified and verifications that they are girls.

if you wanna be doublely sure, only allow accounts that have webcams on.

just an idea, the other nite was shocking, one poor lass was getting loads of unwanted attention from blokes who didnt bother to read her profile and preferences and to keep constantly blocking them in a rom of 200 must be impossible.

Forum Mod

O o O oo

I am sure as an adult the "poor lass" who was getting lots of "unwanted "attention can handle it, otherwise she would have left the room.

The attention may not have been unwanted.

"I am sure as an adult the "poor lass" who was getting lots of "unwanted "attention can handle it, otherwise she would have left the room.

The attention may not have been unwanted."

should she have to leave the room, because the majority of men don't repect her wishes that she's only here for girls though?

where ever she left to, the guys would just have followed her regardless.

and as for the "unwanted" attention as you put it, if a girl says to the room constantly "no guys please", "please read my profile", "please only pm's from girls" and guys be ignore it, what is the girl meant to do?

Forum Mod

O o O oo

"I am sure as an adult the "poor lass" who was getting lots of "unwanted "attention can handle it, otherwise she would have left the room.

should she have to leave the room, because the majority of men don't repect her wishes that she's only here for girls though?

and as for the "unwanted" attention as you put it, if a girl says to the room constantly "no guys please", "please read my profile", "please only pm's from girls" and guys be ignore it, what is the girl meant to do?"

Block her pm's and her do the PM ing?

I didn't say the woman has to leave the room if she is getting " unwanted " attention....I said if the "unwanted" attention was so bad then no doubt she would leave.

We all have choices, if it was bothering her she would do something about it, with either the block button, leaving the room or blocking PM's.

Just a thought thats all.

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple  over a year ago

hexham

"And lots more guys would create female accounts to get in there.

thats why it would only allow accounts that have been photo verified and verifications that they are girls.

if you wanna be doublely sure, only allow accounts that have webcams on.

just an idea, the other nite was shocking, one poor lass was getting loads of unwanted attention from blokes who didnt bother to read her profile and preferences and to keep constantly blocking them in a rom of 200 must be impossible. "

google white knight syndrome...

i assume she knew where the off switch was, personally i find nothing more patronising than a man who thinks us poor girlies need their protection on the web...there are mods, who do an excellent job, non directing rooms, where the general population keep the numpties informed of the rules...the block botton , reporting profiles and logging off...

Why does this "poor lass" need a stranger to sort things out for her...

btw...how do you know she wanted to block the "unwanted attention"

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple  over a year ago

hexham

and as for the "unwanted" attention as you put it, if a girl says to the room constantly "no guys please", "please read my profile", "please only pm's from girls" and guys be ignore it, what is the girl meant to do?"

block pms ...

Some people wanted a bi room and got told to put the word bi in there profile. So if you have a girl room only I don't see the point and from experience it will double the guys posing as women on fab so they can go perve the sexy ladies I say to all you lovely women use the block button and keep the chat mixed xxxx

As a gay fem i get all the comments i really do. Its great to have a block button but it does run out as mine has a long time ago. Now when i block someone new an old one already on my blocklist comes off!. Very annoying and embarresing when in chat as old ones cant view my profile but can still chat to me. Mailed admin twice about it now and they say its something to sort out in the up and coming future. If the lass dont want pms take um off and stay off cam. No fecker chats when yer not on cam lol. As for a girl only room it wont work. Too many fake women already.

» Add a new message to this topic