FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Chat room feedback/discussion > East Anglia Room

East Anglia Room

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi,

Please could we have an East Anglia chat room!

Other areas seem to have them. We'd love one for the East Anglian area.

Prettttttyyy pwwwwwwease!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Hi,

Please could we have an East Anglia chat room!

Other areas seem to have them. We'd love one for the East Anglian area.

Prettttttyyy pwwwwwwease!

"

we cant, because we don't have an East Anglia region location... have asked for this before.. they said they were thinking about it lol...

but if they do it let me know. ill be there !

"

we cant, because we don't have an East Anglia region location... have asked for this before.. they said they were thinking about it lol...

but if they do it let me know. ill be there ! "

Thought that might be the case, but the chat software isn't linked to the same regions as far as we can work out. There is no USA region or Ireland region...

Just had a quick look and the regions don't really match at all! There is no East Midlands for example.

Not sure why they are trying to limit the number of regions or chat rooms.

x

"

but if they do it let me know. ill be there !

Thought that might be the case, but the chat software isn't linked to the same regions as far as we can work out. There is no USA region or Ireland region...

Just had a quick look and the regions don't really match at all! There is no East Midlands for example.

Not sure why they are trying to limit the number of regions or chat rooms.

x

"

Hmmm odd

If everyone got their way, each user would have their own individual room then everyone would be talking to themselves.

I've never understood why so many people want to have niche rooms..

Why not just be content with the rooms that the site provide ??

Everyone seems to want more more more

"If everyone got their way, each user would have their own individual room then everyone would be talking to themselves.

Everyone seems to want more more more "

We're not sure how asking for a geographical region that isn't represented is asking for the moon on a stick. We live in a rural area with rural roads, that is East Anglia unfortunately. There is no chat room that even remotely fits our region. Sorry if that offends you, but we don't have the luxury of being able to travel 3-4 hours for an evening meet.

By *attoo loversCouple  over a year ago

norwich

what a good idea

"If everyone got their way, each user would have their own individual room then everyone would be talking to themselves.

We're not sure how asking for a geographical region that isn't represented is asking for the moon on a stick. We live in a rural area with rural roads, that is East Anglia unfortunately. There is no chat room that even remotely fits our region. Sorry if that offends you, but we don't have the luxury of being able to travel 3-4 hours for an evening meet."

It doesn't offend us ..... but we see thread after thread, why don't we have this room, why don't we have that room, why don't we have the other room - why does everyone seem to want a room that fit's 'their' region, sexual preference etc etc ?

And, if that room was provided, how would you prevent members outwith those parameters from entering the room ??

Just get into general chat and enjoy it for heavens sake - it isn't rocket science is it ?

Incidently, we also live in what could be classed as a 'rural area', we also have C Roads and unclasified roads leading to our house, but you know something ? We just mention the nearest town and it's suprising how many meets we get and how easily they find us

We're not sure how asking for a geographical region that isn't represented is asking for the moon on a stick. We live in a rural area with rural roads, that is East Anglia unfortunately. There is no chat room that even remotely fits our region. Sorry if that offends you, but we don't have the luxury of being able to travel 3-4 hours for an evening meet.

It doesn't offend us ..... but we see thread after thread, why don't we have this room, why don't we have that room, why don't we have the other room - why does everyone seem to want a room that fit's 'their' region, sexual preference etc etc ?

And, if that room was provided, how would you prevent members outwith those parameters from entering the room ??

Just get into general chat and enjoy it for heavens sake - it isn't rocket science is it ?

Incidently, we also live in what could be classed as a 'rural area', we also have C Roads and unclasified roads leading to our house, but you know something ? We just mention the nearest town and it's suprising how many meets we get and how easily they find us"

Yes, i can mention cambridge my closest town, but we don't even have a classification for our region.. we have to be in the midlands or the south east and considering that you do i don't think you have room to be moaning on this thread about what we (as the users of the site) are requesting of the administrators... i don't think its unreasonable to want to be recognised for where you come from.. if it was the case that it didnt make a difference then why put regions on at all??

I think your being quite unreasonable saying that we should just be happy to be ignored on here where its mainly aimed at a uk market and most other regions get a chat room and a selection for region you live in....

its got nothing to do with sexual preference just to do with geographical location that is well represented on the site but unrecognised by either location choice or chat rooms.

i don't think its unreasonable for people not to want to travel too far away for a meet.

and if people want to come into a room that isn't for their geographical location then that's their choice, they are obviously willing to or interested in travelling to that area...

its also nice to have a place to meet local people that aren't just interested in meeting for a shag but perhaps there might be a karaoke evening or burlesque show or other local goings on people might be interested in going to as a social.

As above! lol

It's about swinging social as well as swinging shagging!

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple  over a year ago

hexham

can we have a room just for ppl in my street, since swinging seems to have become a no effort no travel hobby

"can we have a room just for ppl in my street, since swinging seems to have become a no effort no travel hobby"

Thank God somebody else has a similar viewpoint to me. I thought I was just plain silly thinking like that

Ok, why not just have one big room then. All we are asking for is representation that everyone else in the country has. There a re no geographic rooms for the east of England, everywhere else has one, so why can't we?!?! That is ll we are asking for.

"can we have a room just for ppl in my street, since swinging seems to have become a no effort no travel hobby"

I travel all the time, but sometimes it would be nice to meet local people who you can call up and go to socials with or just have over for an impromptu meet... its easy enough for you guys to find with the search parameters.. but for people around EA its not we end up with people in kent, or west sussex.. which i dont mind travelling to,, its just harder for impromptu meets...

But whatever, as long as your catered for, fuck everyone else...

Any thoughts admin?

By *egend44Couple  over a year ago

DISS, NORFOLK

It seams to me we all want to know whos close to us, so as a sugestion would 'nt it sort the problem if there was another sort colume in all chat rooms that gave the first line of the post code ie (ip20) set in alferbetical order then you would know where every one was and if they were close to you.

sorry about spelling lol

By *istressdebssubCouple  over a year ago

cambridge

seen lots of posts and posted on some complaining about the regions and chat . but there really should be at least east anglia as a region . we are there and dumped in the east midlands region that isn't even as big a region as east anglia . london has its own region and chat room and yet again is a tiny area compaired to east anglia

Blimey I thought I'd gone back to the thread called Rudest Person on here

Yes east mids and east Anglia would be better split. We live on the east side of the east mids, so closer than most but we probably wouldn't travel to east Anglia for a meet.

cambridge

just by area size and location it makes no sense at all .not to make east anglia a region . it's a big place ! we are 50 miles from london which has it's own area 'search and chat room (often with few people in it) yet area searches bring up people 3 hours away .

cambridge

notices this is one of the few forums admin hasn't posted on . seems we in east anglia should all be happy with our lot .big smile big smile

we dont use the chat rooms but cant get why we are listed as midlands when we live in suffolk, so get mails from peeps mile and miles away and yes we travel but not silly distance, does the post codes not work?

cambridge

post code sort of works . for us it will find about 3 pages . after the first page the time the user was last on the site is up to 9 months ago . page 3 is over a year ago .

Same problem really with the west midlands - huge area so people are hours away

Doesn't help though that half of Shropshire is some how classed as Wales !

cambridge

"Same problem really with the west midlands - huge area so people are hours away

Doesn't help though that half of Shropshire is some how classed as Wales !"

i know it's not just east anglia

"It seams to me we all want to know whos close to us, so as a sugestion would 'nt it sort the problem if there was another sort colume in all chat rooms that gave the first line of the post code ie (ip20) set in alferbetical order then you would know where every one was and if they were close to you.

sorry about spelling lol "

Now THAT's a fabulous idea

cambridge

"It seams to me we all want to know whos close to us, so as a sugestion would 'nt it sort the problem if there was another sort colume in all chat rooms that gave the first line of the post code ie (ip20) set in alferbetical order then you would know where every one was and if they were close to you.

sorry about spelling lol "

the post code in chat would help if you had endless hours to spend in chat . i think most people use the advanced search though as i said for us this tends to bring up a handfull of people where as being able to search east anglia would be helpful . often get better results from just typing in the user name search

By *Ryan-Man  over a year ago

In Your Bush

"post code sort of works . for us it will find about 3 pages . after the first page the time the user was last on the site is up to 9 months ago . page 3 is over a year ago ."

Surely this means there are no other current members near you?

Even if you get your own region it will be empty !

cambridge

"post code sort of works . for us it will find about 3 pages . after the first page the time the user was last on the site is up to 9 months ago . page 3 is over a year ago .

Surely this means there are no other current members near you?

Even if you get your own region it will be empty !"

no what it means is the post code advanced search does't work either . it has no concept of distance . we are on the cambs , essex suffolk borders .all midlands searches bring up people mostly miles and hours away when we are actually 40 mins from greater london . it is obvious an east anglia region that understands the post codes in essex ,cambs ' norfolk and suffolk would actually work

» Add a new message to this topic