FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > How was your first club night?

How was your first club night?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *aomilatte OP   Couple  over a year ago

Midlands

Ours was at Xtasia, we were nervous as hell as probably everyone is. It was raining heavy and wouldn't stop. By the time we walked from the car park in the side road to the club we looked like wet rats! Paul gave us a tour of the club. When being shown the couples room Mr nearly jumped out his skin when seeing a couple fucking (shock horror in a swinging club!). Later in the same room we were playing with each other at the top of the room. Another first time couple were playing with each other also, we swapped looks but none of us knew what happens next! They left us fucking, we were excited just to hear the voices from the foyer on the other side of the wall, also the thought that someone could walk in at any time. Our 2nd visit, now that was very different! (Eat your heart out Mills & Boon ). That was the start of our journey

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Our first foray into clubs was after8 in Edinburgh small intimate club. We ended up going on lingerie night which whilst we were apprehensive of in the beginning actually worked out being fantastic. We chatted with lots of great people have made some good friends from that first night. Were invited to watch a couple and played by ourselves later in the evening.

By *orkizCouple  over a year ago

Wakefield

Our first club was la chambre it was not until our third time before we took our clothes off so nervous lol so off they came and we never looked back our once a month plan went out of the window and every weekend we were there

By *ud and BryanCouple  over a year ago

Boston, Lincolnshire

Our first club visit put us off clubs for over 3 years!

Everywhere we went in the club, we were followed by groups of single men who kept trying to join in - without even speaking.

Thankfully we then discovered The Attic...

By *ownhouseTwosomeCouple  over a year ago

Birkenhead/Liverpool

Our first club night was 15 years ago in an (illegal lol) club in Liverpool called Pussycats Pleasurerooms. It was a small venue on top of an 'adult' shop and quite seedy. You had to go around the back alley, past the residential rubbish and knock on a door where you were scrutinised by security on camera and then allowed into a little boxed in reception. You were booked in if your face fitted and then the club got better. It was basic, stereotypical black and red everywhere and what everyone imagines a club would be like. HOWEVER, we loved it! We had nothing to compare it to and the bar staff were brilliant at making you feel welcome...lifetime friendships were made there. A busy night was 14 people and mainly guys but it still had a charm about it. It was closed down by the council a year later.

Soon after Pussycats, we ventured to another Northwest club which is still open and walked back out again. The venue itself was okkk but the amount of guys and lack of control and ID put us right off. I went to the loo and I was like the Pied Piper gathering all the single guys up as I went!

We then decided to go to Infusion in Blackpool and met a couple there who made our night and are still good friends now.

We then went to Townhouse when it first opened and the rest is history lol

We've been to loads of club since and love to experience everything they have to offer as they are all different.

I still remember the butterflies and nervous anticipation of my first visit to Pussycats. We drove around the block 4 times before we hit the 'fuck it' button and went in. We played on our first night and that was it...we were hooked and went to a club every weekend from then on.

When newbies walk into our club, I remember how I felt on my maiden voyage and how terrifying it can be. We always make newbies very welcome and appreciate how much of a huge step it is to embark on this journey.

Vic xx

By *umpkinMan  over a year ago

near the sounds of the wimborne quarter jack!

My first ever club visit was to Partners in Bury and thankfully as part of an organised group.

By *oiluvfunMan  over a year ago

Penrith

My first club visit was to No.3 in Chorley, on a Friday night. It's just over an hour's drive for me, and I was fine until the last couple of miles, when the nerves kicked in. When I arrived, I was amazed to be able to park right outside the door, so just jumped straight out, and knocked on the door before I had chance to talk myself out of going in. I received a pleasant welcome, showed my id, paid the fees, and was given a tour of the place while the rules were explained to me. It wasn't a busy night, so there weren't many people in, but around a 50/50 mix of couples and single males. I got myself a drink, and sat at the bar and chatted with the bar staff. I did leave the bar a few times, to try to engage with other people, but was blanked by one couple, and received "We're not interested in single guys thanks" from two other couples, so only got any kind of social interaction with other single guys in there. It was a real anti-climax for me; felt more like a Sunday afternoon in a working men's club, than what I imagined a Friday night in a swingers' club might be, and effectively set a trend for my experiences as a single guy in a club.

By *arciocialWoman  over a year ago

Leicester

"Our first club visit put us off clubs for over 3 years!

Everywhere we went in the club, we were followed by groups of single men who kept trying to join in - without even speaking.

Thankfully we then discovered The Attic..."

Funny you should say that as my first club was the attic and I was put off going to clubs as it was full of single men and came across fairly run down. I was eventually convinced to try other clubs and went to chams which was amazing and I'm glad I didn't allow the attic (at the time) to put me off.

I will add, I did eventually go back to the attic and can say they revamped the place massively. Chams and the attic ended up being the main clubs I went too. After my experience, I always tell people to try a club more than once especially if it was your first ever club.

Our first club was exciting.

Seeing new faces and not knowing if anyone fancied us.

It was great upstairs.

Naked people everywhere.

We had sex three times that night.

Ha ha its was xtasia also. But made this mistake of being taken to the pub next door, now known as flirts. Was a proper yardy style pun. Don't get us wrong people were friendly, but when you walk in dressed to impress to a pub with men playing pool. Trust us there eyes wernt on that table for much longer lol

By *en_Dover79Man  over a year ago

Oswaldtwistle

my 1st time was 4 years ago and felt like the new kid at school.. until the owner got me talking to people.. an older guy who had been on the scene for 30 years gave me a few pointers (advice before the innuendos start) and I have kept to them ever since and it has served me well

By *hrobberMan  over a year ago

North West

Cupid's escapades it doesn't get much better

We are looking to go as it is something we both agreed to do but are so nervous we'll she is more we are on Cambridgeshire Norfolk border any advice much appreciated

By *rank speakerMan  over a year ago

Worcester

My first visit to a club was at a lady friends instigation. I couldn't believe such places existed! Neither of us played but it was a real eye opener and I've returned quite a few times since. I've never fancied the idea of going as a single guy and have only been with various lady friends(on one memorable occasion with two!) I recently took a complete novice lady friend to one who initially was comparing it to a trip to a dentist. However after about 3hours on a very quiet evening, as we left, asked " can we come again "... result. Unfortunately we haven't made it yet due to covid but will be back for a more adventurous evening asap.

Anyone not sure? My advice. Give it a go! You've nothing to lose.

By *ophie199Couple  over a year ago

Leeds

Amazing! Had sex in the smoking room in front of loads of people. Great!!

By *rimKardashianMan  over a year ago

Yorkshire

Somewhat underwhelming to what I had built up in my head but that was my fault more than anything.

I chose the wrong night of the week to go...Midweek, Tuesday, understandably not as busy or daunting as a weekend night so I ended up having a really good natured chat with all the club staff, who seemed lively enough considering the place was rather empty & the only two older gentlemen in there that had travelled much further than me to be there so I didn't feel half as bad by comparison.

Got lots of advice from all for my next visit & was hoping to go back soon on a busier night however haven't had opportunity yet since Covid-19 waltzed on the scene.

Club night shall go unnamed so as not to sully my future attendance & as I said earlier, my bad fortune I picked a quieter than usual night rather than the venue itself.

Hopefully I shall return in near non socially distanced future, all being well.

By *ucksguy2000Man  over a year ago

aylesbury

"Our first club visit put us off clubs for over 3 years!

Thankfully we then discovered The Attic..."

Understand where you’re coming from, being a single guy it’s embarrassing watching the single guy, they don’t help themselves, got to talk to people then take it from there

Ended up doing things I'd never thought I'd do

By *bi HaiveMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

Mine was the now departed Lodge in Gloucester.

I wore a suit having seen a suggestion on the website to 'dress to impress', walked in, spotted the bar and introduced myself to a couple propping it up who I thought were the owners (having seen them on Fab) only to find they were just regulars.

Felt like a complete fish out of water. Had a guided tour and was introduced to plenty of people. Spent the first couple of hours chatting away to all and sundry before being dragged off to the top floor room by a couple I'd been chatting to at the bar.

Left wondering why so many single guys worry about going to clubs on their own and never looked back.

A

By *ensual pleasures 69Man  over a year ago

leeds

Liasons in Rochadale for me, mid week.

Very nervous but then got talking to a couple, stupidly pretended I was an old hat at the lifestyle, they sussed me out straight away but put me straight, never seen them since but I owe them a drink.

Hopefully more streetwise in the scene now!!! Lol

By *randmrsmanchesterCouple  over a year ago

Manchester

Our first was partners in Bury it was a toss up between there and cupids.

We ended up at Bury as we had been talking to a couple on here that was going that night. They said they would meet us for a chat as company. So glad they did as we nearly bottled it sat outside in the car.

We went with the view of going for the sauna/jacuzzi and just playing as a couple the first time. We stuck to that but spoke to several single guys but they were all really nice and respectful.

Clubs are not as scary as we thought they would be. Just a shame we only managed a few before lockdown happened.

We have only had the one chance to try a club just before lockdown which was club f,

Great staff and well managed but feel we may have caught it on the wrong night as there simply wasn’t a sole in there within our age range,

We have been speaking with a couple from Liverpool on here so will be checking out Allure at the townhouse which looks amazing,

By *oiluvfunMan  over a year ago

Penrith

"Mine was the now departed Lodge in Gloucester.

I wore a suit having seen a suggestion on the website to 'dress to impress', walked in, spotted the bar and introduced myself to a couple propping it up who I thought were the owners (having seen them on Fab) only to find they were just regulars.

Felt like a complete fish out of water. Had a guided tour and was introduced to plenty of people. Spent the first couple of hours chatting away to all and sundry before being dragged off to the top floor room by a couple I'd been chatting to at the bar.

Left wondering why so many single guys worry about going to clubs on their own and never looked back.

A"

Much is said about how single guys conduct themselves in a club environment, and a friendly, respectful manner is all that is required. But it does depend on who is in when you are

By *herryblossom_BJWoman  over a year ago

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

Haven't been. Was planning to go over the summer

By *urdazMan  over a year ago

Near Gainsborough

First club visit was being taken along to the Attic by a friend that I had played with a few times.

Freely admit I was nervous as hell at the prospect of walking into a club. Turns out I had been taken to a greedy girls night and I looked like a deer I the headlights for the first hour!

By *jonesMan  over a year ago

Totnes

My first visit, about 18 months ago was to xtasia, luckily I met a lovely couple (my first verri) who chatted to me and were great fun. Now good friends.

By *LIRTWITHUSCouple  over a year ago

Chester

Infusions Blackpool many years ago, we was one of their first members, was awesome. Can't wait to go back for more, still a club we enjoy.

By *aughtycp1Couple  over a year ago

Leicestershire

Ours was at our favourite Liberty Elite in Leicestershire. We met a gorgeous couple who took us under their wing as we were nervous as hell. We ended up naked in the jacuzzi where I watched the beautiful wife use the jets to make herself cum and I then gave her husband a blowjob. It was a fantastic night x

By *abriellajackCouple  over a year ago

Newport

Ours was xtasia. We thought we were fairly 'worldy' but the were absolutely blown away when seeing things like the female gloryhole and dogging area!

We chose a couples night and were worried people would be pushy and it would be awkward if we didn't want to play with them but people couldn't have been friendlier.

We played together in the silhouette room which is perfect for a newbie. Ended up playing in the dogging area together rtoo before fucking each other in the orgy room with about 5 other couples all playing in there.

It was such a hot experience. Even now we regularly only play together when going to clubs and love it. Although it's nice if a couple catch your eye and you click during conversation before heading off to a playroom! X

Mine was townhouse I went for a social event in the daytime and was so nervous, took me alot just to walk in. Was welcomed by the always lovely vik and shown round the club which was empty of course as everyone was outside enjoying the BBQ that had been put on. I wandered out and was greeted by a man and his pup. I must have looked in shock because quickly some regulars came over and chatted and put me at ease, I had a lovely afternoon and must have done something right because I was invited back that evening. Now that was amazing live entertainment and so many gorgeous people. I played with someone in the orgy room in front of loads of people and just realized yes this is definitely for me. 4 years on I go as often as I can, can't wait to go back once all this is over.

By *ich_and_LizCouple  over a year ago

Spain

Terrified ! Ours was Chams in Darlaston. Remember getting ready in the Premier Inn and leaving there in a taxi with Liz in a coat covering the delights and in her killer heels.

When we got inside we couldn’t believe how friendly it was and the lovely people that go there.

We miss it so much now.

Ours was a club in Benidorm

Bit quiet but we loved it

We went to Club F, met with a friend we’d met 2-2-1 before hand.

Ladies and gentlemen who worked there were kind and made us feel at ease, yet we were still nervous as hell.

Spoke with a few couples, who were all really friendly and really understanding of it being our first time.

Haven’t been back since but that’s not a view on the club, more on our availability and preference (I.e would like to prearrange a meet with a female first)

By *otandHorny40Couple  over a year ago

Swansea

Mystique in Tenerife, fantastic club, went on a couples only night and met 4 or 5 couples who we found on Who's Near, super club and the owners were so nice.

Hot Tubs and oversized beds, plus plenty of rooms to play when you find the right people.

Definitely want to try UK clubs when the crisis is over.

For one of us it was 20 years ago in Brighton. For the other it was 11 years ago in copthorne.

By *arry On ShaggingCouple  over a year ago

Betley

First club night was a gentle introduction which helped as we were very nervous, our swinging adventures really started at the second club we visited though

By *jonesMan  over a year ago

Totnes

"Infusions Blackpool many years ago, we was one of their first members, was awesome. Can't wait to go back for more, still a club we enjoy. "

I think you probably founded it ..

By *LIRTWITHUSCouple  over a year ago

Chester

"Infusions Blackpool many years ago, we was one of their first members, was awesome. Can't wait to go back for more, still a club we enjoy.

I think you probably founded it .. "

Ha ha, be sneaking in for private swim if was case

By *onglegs888Couple  over a year ago

Birmingham

"Ours was at Xtasia, we were nervous as hell as probably everyone is. It was raining heavy and wouldn't stop. By the time we walked from the car park in the side road to the club we looked like wet rats! Paul gave us a tour of the club. When being shown the couples room Mr nearly jumped out his skin when seeing a couple fucking (shock horror in a swinging club!). Later in the same room we were playing with each other at the top of the room. Another first time couple were playing with each other also, we swapped looks but none of us knew what happens next! They left us fucking, we were excited just to hear the voices from the foyer on the other side of the wall, also the thought that someone could walk in at any time. Our 2nd visit, now that was very different! (Eat your heart out Mills & Boon ). That was the start of our journey"

Our 1st night was Xstasia and sounded very similar to yours.... was it us in the room? Lol

By *errymark2020Couple  over a year ago

sutton

Our first club was op4f not long before this lockdown started. It was Kerry's first club and first experience of swinging. Although we didnt really play...... kerry did suck my cock as she stroked a cock in the gloryhole room......we had a few chats with others and had a great time. We want to go to VA after all this shit has finished

By *aomilatte OP   Couple  over a year ago

Midlands

"Ours was at Xtasia, we were nervous as hell as probably everyone is. It was raining heavy and wouldn't stop. By the time we walked from the car park in the side road to the club we looked like wet rats! Paul gave us a tour of the club. When being shown the couples room Mr nearly jumped out his skin when seeing a couple fucking (shock horror in a swinging club!). Later in the same room we were playing with each other at the top of the room. Another first time couple were playing with each other also, we swapped looks but none of us knew what happens next! They left us fucking, we were excited just to hear the voices from the foyer on the other side of the wall, also the thought that someone could walk in at any time. Our 2nd visit, now that was very different! (Eat your heart out Mills & Boon ). That was the start of our journey

Our 1st night was Xstasia and sounded very similar to yours.... was it us in the room? Lol"

No she was pissed as a newt and straight up and down

By *entleman JayMan  over a year ago

Wakefield

I love reading these it bring back my own memories. I loved the butterflies I’d get as I approached then sat in the car waiting to see who was going in.

I’ve been to a lot now but I still love the buzz of going to a new club.

By *liandaCouple  over a year ago

london

Ours was at OP4F too. We were so nervous. We did not make eye contact with anyone for more or less the whole night. We were shown around but hardly ventured out of the main area by the bar all night. We ended up chatting to a couple, American tourists, who were fun, and ali had a little snog with the woman and felt her up a little bit. We all wandered off, fucked in a locked room (but did enjoy being watched) and when ali decided she wanted to push it a little bit further we went to find them - only to see the woman on her knees absolutely surrounded by cock! Scared the life out of ali at the time and we went soon after. But it did give us a taste! we persevered and aren't quite as nervous now. The last time we were there ali arrived first with a very good friend (hi O) and was being fucked by him hard and fast in the red room with a very enthusiastic audience - and that was only the start of the night!

have fun xxx

By *eachy123Woman  over a year ago

Rochdale/Manchester/Blackpool and were ever the mood takes me

Mine was cupids the decadence then everywere else love the club way and it's a lot safer too I think there s plenty of nights and days to suit everyone and it's also the social side once this pre nerves have gone away x

Mine was at Partners, went with people I knew (another story), so I got introduced to lots of people; which helped with nerves and broke the ice.

Had a fantastic night; played with a couple and a single lady. And discovered I have an exhibitionist streak

By *ueanddave2Couple  over a year ago

Broughton-in-Furness

My wife is going to Adam and Eves and Cupid’s with a male friend who will have played with her first.

She wants to be gangbanged six is the most she’s had.

Is she likely to get more.

She loves bb.

Never been to club here before.Any tips?

By *un_couple8178Couple  over a year ago

South Yorkshire

After talking about going to a club for a while we were at a party one night and both quite d*unk and we pretty much dared each other to go.

I booked a taxi and off we went, pretty much sobered up on way because of nerves. Told the taxi driver to drop us off nearby because we didn't want him to know where we were going. Got in the club quite late it wasn't very busy but walking round was very exciting.

The first time watching people have sex was probably the most turned on we have ever been. We pretty much only played with each other to start with apart from a bit of a girl on girl kiss and a bit of groping but that was it for us we were hooked.

Went again the week after even though we were at a wedding the next day. Absolutely love going to a club chams being our favourite even though it was even more nerve wracking going there because we had to dress down.

We have had so much fun and met lots of great people really hope it can go back to how it was when this is all done.

» Add a new message to this topic