FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Jacuzzis and pools

Jacuzzis and pools

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

We've not been to a club yet, but the ones we're looking at having large jacuzzis. What is the etiquette for playing in them? Can you have sex in them or do you need to get out and go somewhere else?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

As far as I've seen, people are asked to refrain from playing in hot tubs etc. We've avoided anywhere with wet facilities, it's a turn off to think of all the bodily fluid floating around as there are plenty of stories about people ignoring the rules.

^ edit, there are usually other places to head to should you wish.

Hot tubs are wonderful for sexy feeling under the bubbles though. That can be very erotic.

Jaydees has a 30 seater hot tub and it's a no play hot tub you have to get out

I'm sure it all depends on the tour of hot tub...VA allows people to get up to all sorts in theirs (I think the only out of bounds is anal)....we've seen fucking sucking and fingering going off in it. Not sure about the one at Jaydees, sorry. The one at the greenhouse gas a sign saying no sexual activity (it's been a long time since I've been mind). Probably best to mail or message the club direct

Type, not tour

"I'm sure it all depends on the tour of hot tub...VA allows people to get up to all sorts in theirs (I think the only out of bounds is anal)....we've seen fucking sucking and fingering going off in it. Not sure about the one at Jaydees, sorry. The one at the greenhouse gas a sign saying no sexual activity (it's been a long time since I've been mind). Probably best to mail or message the club direct"

Your right about VA as when I was there it was very busy with all sorts going on. Where as at Pleasures they request no sex in the hot tubs (it's not that well policed though) lol

By *oolandsexyCouple  over a year ago

kings lynn

All clubs have different rules and the hot tubs etc is no exception. Where play is allowed then you will see that, as at VA , for example they have showers for use before and after! In addition they do not use a chemical filtration and treatment system, but one that on a larger scale is used for drinking water by the water authorities. So the rules will be risk assessed by each club based on their equipment.

"I'm sure it all depends on the tour of hot tub...VA allows people to get up to all sorts in theirs (I think the only out of bounds is anal)....we've seen fucking sucking and fingering going off in it. Not sure about the one at Jaydees, sorry. The one at the greenhouse gas a sign saying no sexual activity (it's been a long time since I've been mind). Probably best to mail or message the club direct"

Glad I came back to read this as we were going to try VA at some point. Maybe not the hot tub in this case

By *cooby6969Man  over a year ago

Gosport

VA is amazing loads of oral in and around jacuzzi very erotic the rest is up to with couple

By *cooby6969Man  over a year ago

Gosport

Stay at hotel there its so much more fun and damm easy

» Add a new message to this topic