FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Gobsmacked!

Gobsmacked!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *hristeresa12 OP   Couple  over a year ago

Totnes

Really can't believe it but we're still receiving a couple or so enquiries every day to ask if we're still open! Got to say not via Fabs but from normal e-mail accounts...are these people on drugs or what?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Really can't believe it but we're still receiving a couple or so enquiries every day to ask if we're still open! Got to say not via Fabs but from normal e-mail accounts...are these people on drugs or what?"

Probably

No drug's gonna fix stoopid though

I'm still receiving at least one or two meet requests per day, even with the warnings fab is putting out. What annoys me more is that some of them say they are already round their mates houses and want me to join etc so are already breaching lockdown as it is while the majority are making sacrifices to comply.

There are always going to be selfish idiots who will do what they want regardless, and worst of all find someone to do it with

By *tableMasterMan  over a year ago

UK

Yes we have also received requests to join us for same day fun on here and on another account.

We simply explain why the rules are there and then they often backtrack and say they were joking!

The outcome is always the same, we block them!

By *herryblossom_BJWoman  over a year ago

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

"Really can't believe it but we're still receiving a couple or so enquiries every day to ask if we're still open! Got to say not via Fabs but from normal e-mail accounts...are these people on drugs or what?"

Self centred more like

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

Unfortunately, currently like covid, there's no cure for stupid either.

"Unfortunately, currently like covid, there's no cure for stupid either. "

Is it stupidity though? Or just plain selfishness? I'm sure they are well aware of what is going on and what the risks are; they just don't seem to give a flying fuck.

By *ain and sortedMan  over a year ago

Old Harlow Essex

"Unfortunately, currently like covid, there's no cure for stupid either.

Is it stupidity though? Or just plain selfishness? I'm sure they are well aware of what is going on and what the risks are; they just don't seem to give a flying fuck. "

I agree, I'm not at work but still receive emails from the most self centred people, even one who traveled to the business and we were closed, now wants compensation for wasted time, fuel and mileage, what a fuck wit retard x he got a nice response to his concerns z

By *umpkinMan  over a year ago

near the sounds of the wimborne quarter jack!

Somebody on my local list was saying where they were going to be today in a manner that were looking for a meet!

By *istress-MazikeenWoman  over a year ago

bolton

Yes still getting phone calls for the Gatehouse, asking if we are open!

Is it stupidity though? Or just plain selfishness? I'm sure they are well aware of what is going on and what the risks are; they just don't seem to give a flying fuck. "

Yep they are selfish!

By *ittlemisssassypantsCouple  over a year ago

South East Wales

We got an invite to go over to a couples home and join them in their hot tub

Our friends list has been reduced by at least 50% and our block list has gone into orbit.

Covid has revealed a side to some people that we never expected. Thankfully not all bad, we’ve made some lovely new connections through posts on the forums.

It's not surprising at all. There are selfish people out there who have no idea what a social conscience is.

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

I think it's both tbh.

It's like the messages still coming about meeting up! Seriously??

By *asIsaCouple  over a year ago

harrow

Is it stupidity though? Or just plain selfishness? I'm sure they are well aware of what is going on and what the risks are; they just don't seem to give a flying fuck.

I think it's both tbh. "

How about the number of people on here wanting to 'meet after lockdown' - like the virus is suddenly going to disappear into thin air!

I think it's both tbh.

How about the number of people on here wanting to 'meet after lockdown' - like the virus is suddenly going to disappear into thin air! "

It's way to early to know what will be safe and what won't. The truth is that the science petaling to this virus is still very new and the science community are doing all they can to understand it. As far as I can make out the leisure industry will be the last to see relaxation in restrictions and social distancing looks like being here for a good while yet. But some people will always take risks and they will find those to take risks with, that's just the way shit goes down...

» Add a new message to this topic