FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Eurika

Eurika

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *rivate room OP   Man  over a year ago

Bracknell

When lock down is over can you have adult fun at Eurika club in the woodland outdoor areas?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *abrielle247Couple (FF)  over a year ago

PDI Gran Canaria

Yes you can but watch out for the goblins and faeries.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Indeed you can but word spreads fast

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

You can but you will have a large audience of guys

Bracknell

Is playing in the woodland areas popular at. Eureka with couples and small groups?

The other day I saw Lady Chatterley Lover and she was naked in the woodland areas

Couples must get a thrill out of paying money to be watched in their sexual relationship by others.

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

I don't think it is the paying money that gives couples a thrill.

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Is playing in the woodland areas popular at. Eureka with couples and small groups?

The other day I saw Lady Chatterley Lover and she was naked in the woodland areas

Couples must get a thrill out of paying money to be watched in their sexual relationship by others."

No. When we go to Eureka we go for the pool, the opportunity to be outside naked and to use the _rivate rooms. We did try having sex in the woods once but a couple of the men got too close, I had to tell them to back off and it ruined it for me (f), I won't be doing it again. So paying money had nothing to do with it

Bracknell

"Is playing in the woodland areas popular at. Eureka with couples and small groups?

Couples must get a thrill out of paying money to be watched in their sexual relationship by others.

No. When we go to Eureka we go for the pool, the opportunity to be outside naked and to use the _rivate rooms. We did try having sex in the woods once but a couple of the men got too close, I had to tell them to back off and it ruined it for me (f), I won't be doing it again. So paying money had nothing to do with it"

Bracknell

So not all couples like to be watched closely when being intimate.

Bracknell

And making love

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

Being watched closely is fine for me. I don't enjoy it when people I don't fancy start trying to touch me.

"Being watched closely is fine for me. I don't enjoy it when people I don't fancy start trying to touch me. "

That's the kind of behaviour that gives us a bad name, some guys just dont get the etiquette in clubs

By *ovegames42Man  over a year ago

london

"Being watched closely is fine for me. I don't enjoy it when people I don't fancy start trying to touch me.

That's the kind of behaviour that gives us a bad name, some guys just dont get the etiquette in clubs"

Or the swinging lifestyle and personal space.

Because they have paid their entrance fee they seem to think that gives them the right to touch someone without even striking up a conversation or asking.

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"So not all couples like to be watched closely when being intimate."

No. We tried it because I thought I'd like it. I didn’t because some men got too close although the majority didn't. After that we made use of the _rivate rooms which was fine

Bracknell

I am always respectful with couples and do not touch unless invited to join in..

By *butCouple  over a year ago

Ashford

They cordoned off half the bottom field last summer for couples only and it was a great success.

"When lock down is over can you have adult fun at Eurika club in the woodland outdoor areas?"

We played in public there once with me taking F from behind bent over a fallen tree. A few guys appeared and started wanking but all very polite and gave us a nice thrill

» Add a new message to this topic