FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > North west club

North west club

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *raig h99 OP   Man  over a year ago

stockport

When all the lockdown is over and some form of normality resumes can anyone recommend a good club or venue which usually attract crossdressers , tv’s and ts’s

Thanks

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"When all the lockdown is over and some form of normality resumes can anyone recommend a good club or venue which usually attract crossdressers , tv’s and ts’s

Thanks "

I can totally recommend the Gatehouse in Farnworth. Well known for it's friendliness towards tgirls. In fact, tgirls are welcome any day or night except for Tuesday as it's men only.

Specifically, Wednesday is probably the most popular and also the weekend.

There is also a dressing service available, if required, by arrangement.

The Wednesday is hosted by a lovely transgender lady.

Although not the biggest club, I’d also recommend the gatehouse. This was the first real club I attended over 10yrs ago and I still get there as and when I can. Atmosphere is brilliant, it’s welcoming for all, whether casual crossdresser to full on Tgirls and I’ve met some of my closest friends on the scene within its walls. Get down there and mingle. There are other, bigger clubs that also do Tgirl events but I’d certainly recommend the Gatehouse for its atmosphere.

By *orthwest_cplCouple  over a year ago

Stretford

Definitely the Gatehouse. Wednesday is your best bet.

"When all the lockdown is over and some form of normality resumes can anyone recommend a good club or venue which usually attract crossdressers , tv’s and ts’s

Thanks "

Cupids bi night (monthly) Bi/tv/ts

Townhouse

ClubSX or whatever it’s going to be called haha

Thanks "

Will you take me as a 'tag along'

By *isaAndNicoleTransTV/TS  over a year ago

Southport / Ellesmere Port

Gatehouse definitely, very Tgirl friendly. I used to go every Sunday and will return once it re-opens. Missing all my friends there.

By *entlecaressMan  over a year ago

Wakefield/ Beverley

Thanks "

There's a few, and I'm not sue whether the others have it, but sx does have its own changing area for TV, TS etc, as sometimes people feel self conscious changing in male, female or where they only have one changing area for both sexes.

By *orticiaWoman  over a year ago

Wirral

Townhouse has a great community of trans guys & girls. Lots of them come along to a range of different events, but there are also more specific events that may suit you better, like the bi-night.

Have a look on the website for the events - although they’re cancelled for the time being, it’ll give you an idea of the different events on offer for when we’re not under lockdown! x

By *raig h99 OP   Man  over a year ago

stockport

It would be my pleasure

Message me to arrange something x

"It would be my pleasure

Message me to arrange something x"

By *istress-MazikeenWoman  over a year ago

bolton

Thanks "

The Gatehouse as it is a gender neutral club and welcomes tv's, cross dressers and trans sexual. It has also won awards this.

Wednesday is tgirls day also Saturday day time the into the evening.

However any day tgirls are accepted.

» Add a new message to this topic