FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Closure and Reopening times

Closure and Reopening times

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *he Hussy and The Voyeur OP   Couple  over a year ago

Somewhere Only We Know

Hussy and I were discussing how long clubs will be closed during the current climate during the C-19 social distancing.

Looking at it in a logical way of keeping everyone and everywhere safe, our prediction is that adult venues won't be open until well in to 2021.

What would your guess be?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ownhouseTwosomeCouple  over a year ago

Birkenhead/Liverpool

This has already been discussed a lot on these forums. Let me give you the links as there are some interesting views and perspectives

https://www.fabswingers.com/forum/clubs/1010805

https://www.fabswingers.com/forum/clubs/1005087

There are a few other threads but they were short lived. These are the ones with the most discussion xx

Somewhere Only We Know

Thank you

By *inathetartTV/TS  over a year ago

DERBY

I wonder which clubs will be first to open and operate as a glory hole only club with a perspex screen as a wall?

By *eordiesCouple  over a year ago

newcastle

"I wonder which clubs will be first to open and operate as a glory hole only club with a perspex screen as a wall?"

Nah, what the clubs need are those big boxes which have the rubber gloves attached, use for sandblasting and handling contaminated items.

The box has a hole in, some guy sticks his cock into the box and a hand in the glove wanks him off.

Safe as anything. Send all royalties for the idea to me !!

Mind, it might be easier for the guys just to buy some marigold gloves, stay home and do the job themselves.

Somewhere Only We Know

Glory gloving! Love it!!

» Add a new message to this topic