FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Are they?

Are they?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *AYEN OP   Couple  over a year ago

Lincolnshire

Are clubs still having to pay their rent and rates during enforced closure?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ownhouseTwosomeCouple  over a year ago

Birkenhead/Liverpool

Depends on their circumstances. The government have frozen business rates for now.

With regards to rents...if the clubs own the building, then thet may have a mortgage to pay. If the clubs have a landlord, then it depends on the understanding and circumstance of the landlord. Any goodwill break by the landlord will only last so long. This looks set to carry on a long time and I can't see landlords giving a break indefinitely

By *ownhouseTwosomeCouple  over a year ago

Birkenhead/Liverpool

"Are clubs still having to pay their rent and rates during enforced closure?"

I'm not sure why you think that clubs would be any different to other businesses with an indefinite enforced closure and overheads to pay???

By *orticiaWoman  over a year ago

Wirral

All businesses are having to pay overheads - some will be able to be open again before too long, but the hospitality industry will be right at the back of the queue.

So for all the pubs, bars, clubs, event venues, restaurants, social clubs and Swingers clubs out there, they are looking at a lengthy period with overheads being incurred but no income.

Fingers crossed people can get through to the other side and be able to reopen!

Lincolnshire

"Are clubs still having to pay their rent and rates during enforced closure?

I'm not sure why you think that clubs would be any different to other businesses with an indefinite enforced closure and overheads to pay???"

I didn't think they were any different to any other businesses - clubs came up in a conversation we were having and I simply asked about swingers clubs on a swingers forum.

Lincolnshire

"All businesses are having to pay overheads - some will be able to be open again before too long, but the hospitality industry will be right at the back of the queue.

So for all the pubs, bars, clubs, event venues, restaurants, social clubs and Swingers clubs out there, they are looking at a lengthy period with overheads being incurred but no income.

Fingers crossed people can get through to the other side and be able to reopen!"

Thanks for your answer.

As business owners ourselves we really feel for those that are trying to get through this - good luck and best wishes to all.

» Add a new message to this topic